Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! (690 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Beautiful Wives? / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by mudiwa(f): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
MY BEST FRIEND IS STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL. BUT HUBBY IS A SERIAL CHEAT. SHE STILL STICKS BY HIM BECOZ HE HAS TAKEN ALL HER CONFIDENCE, I LOOK AND WONDER WHY SHE IS LEFT WHEN SOME OF THE WOMEN HE DATES RE SO UGLY U WUD THINK THEY RE MALE,,,NOW A GALFRIEND CALLED HER ONCE AND TOLD HER THAT SHE WAS COLD IN BED, NOT IN THE SENSE OF RESPONSE SHE GIVES BUT BODY TEMP,, LOOOOL, SO MY QUESTION IS LADIES IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A WOMAN CAN USE TO WARM THE BODY AND MAKE THE PUSSY TIGHTER,
Re: Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
Cheating isn't about something wrong with the one getting cheated
on, the problem is with the cheater. It doesn't matter how perfect their partner
is, cheaters will cheat regardless. Whether it's poor self esteem, commitment issues,
or they're just a straight up sociopath, it's always on the cheater.

and to your question, I do not think there is anything that will make a vaginal tighter
Re: Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by goodhunte(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
beauty must go well with good personality ,it means beautifull lady will not be saved by her out look .
men always love good company and wherever he finds it will stick.
for yr question u are asking for somthing to warm yr body and thats alone will make the orifice always wet and loosen embarassed
Re: Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by mudiwa(f): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2009
i was brought up in africa and women were so paranoid about their men saying they re not sweet enuff so they were always looking fr herbs to sweeten tighten and make the body warm enuff, but being young all that past me by but i have vague ideas thru hear says,,, i really need to know to help my friend, she loves hubby and wants things to wrk out, they make a lovly couple its a shame really,, HELP PLIZZZZZ
Re: Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by r231(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
No one has to see a thing if the lights are off.

A cheater only thinks about their own needs at the moment.

Many are so egotistical, that they can't imagine being found out, let alone their spouse, s/o leaving them.

On the other hand, maybe the beautiful spouse, s/o is a shallow crazy person inside. And the less attractive mistress is beautiful inside.

No excuse for the cheater though, end one if you want to begin another. :/
Re: Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by Godmother(f): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
Men cheat because they have long throat "oju kokoro" shocked
Re: Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by truphie(f): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
That's why you should always love IN SPITE OF not BECAUSE.

Cheaters are those who love because. Because she is pretty, because she is intelligent,she is tall, i love her.

And all these because's dissapear after a while.
Re: Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
na today?
Re: Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by Playboy2(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

I am tpia, an ashawo.
Re: Why Men Cheat When They Ve Beautiful Wives! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

I am the son of a syphilitic prostitute,an ashawo.

(1) (Reply)

Head, Iseiwu, Nodding. Anything You Call It, What's Your Take Especially Guys! / What Are The Steps To Draw A Man Back. / Is Kissing Friends Really Means Nothing In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.