Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive (9020 Views)

Osun By-election, APC Plans To Scuttle Process, Import Foreign Voters - PDP / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by comos: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Edo 2016, it is PDP all the way

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by MrHenshaw: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Raydos:
[size=60pt]Boo-Are-Real[/size] Please Resign, We're Sufferring!

Even [size=60pt]Uk[/size] That Her Citizen Are Not Sufferring, The [size=60pt]The Prime Minister Resigned Recently[/size]

[size=60pt]Please Do The Samething[/size]
AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT UK RESIDENTS ARE NOT SUFFERING?
Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Jirate(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by bashydemy1: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2016
MrHenshaw:
No mind wailers jare, I have a brother in UK who is even saying things is worse there now than it is here.. Globally people are suffering make those useless wailers stop ranting.

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by DeRay98(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Does inconclusive means elections have been won or lost? How will that favour their candidate if that's what they want?
This accusation is pure stupidity at best. It's just another way of discrediting INEC in case he loses the election, to stare up violence.
Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Raydos: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2016
MrHenshaw:
Dagrin
Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Youngk(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2016
oga,go and sort out your candidacy issue first before coming out to spew rubbish. fight never start u don dey cry
Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Slymonster(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2016
look at this loser,he has already agreed to it..
Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Abagworo(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2016
He wants to create unnecessary crisis. I think he should be called to order as the ends might consume him.
Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2016
apc and inconclusive election are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by xxgig(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2016
ionsman:
You always have details of everything.

It beats my imagination why you are oblivious of your impending loss. Pastor Noah Ize-Iyamu.
VERY FUNNY
Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Anybody expecting free and fair election under Buhari should also expect Melaye to pregnant Remi Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu: I Have Details Of Apc’s Plans To Make Poll Inconclusive by ekhai(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
IT'S GOING TO BE FREE AND FAIR. AND YOU IYAMU IS GOING NO WHERE NEAR OSADEBEY HOUSE. DON'T CRY FOUL HERE. YOU'RE CONTESTING PASTOR POSITION IN EDO STATE. IT'S OBASEKI TO OSADEBEY HOUSE. EDO STATE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO EGYPT. WE'VE CROSSED THE RED SEA ALREADY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos / Rivers: No Remedy For 25 Former Lawmakers - PDP Insists / Akande, El-rufai May Head APC Interim Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.