Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting (1075 Views)

Men Get In Here! How To Tell Whether She’s Flirting Or Being Nice / Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? / Calling Or Chatting With A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by Orgasmgush(f): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2016
I have my boo and we love each other, he works outside lagos but we see twice a month, weekends, we talk almost daily but recently my friend from university says walked in to our office, yea, he jus got employment here with us and we got close and talking. He simply likes finishing my jokes and buy me lunch, although I told him I was in a relationship and he said it was ok. He chats me up at nights after work and gives me latest movie gist. Recently we were talking about the new movie me before you and he got me saying romantic things in the movie. Last night my boo said he read on palmchat about ways couples flirt with opposite sex and I got thinking, I am jus chatting or am I flirting now? Am really confused. Please help
Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by UrWorstNitemare: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by queenoflafia(f): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2016
No worry the symptoms go soon manifest
Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by ucnwafor(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Huh!

Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by Garshyzee(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2016
queenoflafia:
No worry the symptoms go soon manifest

ahahahahahah...PATIENCE IS THE KEY.....she go learn new thing soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by ikbnice(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2016
in few weeks,you may be welcomin in a new love.
Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Tell us the koko.
Some things are missing in your story. cheesy
Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2016
It's an Exciting Confusion.
I believe many advices would come, from the absurd to the helpful..
For me, the issue is clarity of purpose, what do you REALLY want?
Guys are having side-chicks, do you also want to have a side-Dick?
You can test your friend's intentions, does he wants your Flesh or your friendship?
You can also talk to your Fiance about your struggles. But be careful, any of these can go wrong!
Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by Otth(f): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2016
It actually depends on what you and this university friend talks about. Its not until you engage in sexual activity with someone else that you've started cheating, if you're already have romantic and deep conversations with someone else such that you don't want your partner to know about, consider yourself flirting/cheating. If you know you're not ready to 'be' with the new guy, it's better to start limiting the communication because he's around and your bf is not which makes it more dangerous. Think before you do something you might regret.
Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Orgasmgush:
I have my boo and we love each other, he works outside lagos but we see twice a month, weekends, we talk almost daily but recently my friend from university says walked in to our office, yea, he jus got employment here with us and we got close and talking. He simply likes finishing my jokes and buy me lunch, although I told him I was in a relationship and he said it was ok. He chats me up at nights after work and gives me latest movie gist. Recently we were talking about the new movie me before you and he got me saying romantic things in the movie. Last night my boo said he read on palmchat about ways couples flirt with opposite sex and I got thinking, I am jus chatting or am I flirting now? Am really confused. Please help
very soon, you'll have SEX with this ur so-called friend... It's just the obvious, so don't be pained!
Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2016
[size=28pt] Nice advert, PalmChat team.[/size]
Re: Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2016
As long as he remains a boyfriend it's ok to flirt unless there is an agreement on the table to marry otherwise I see no reason to stop the new guy from wooing you.

My humble opinion. grin

(1) (Reply)

The One Thing Every Woman Really Want. / 9 Things Ladies Must Know Before Sleeping With A Married Man. / Have You Ever Completely Lost Respect For A Friend Because Of Something????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.