Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? (1488 Views)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! / Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
theres always that one person or more than one person whose comments gets you laughing or smailing even after a stressful day.................one whom you love chatting with

Tag the person/people you like reading their comments or chatting with
here on nl

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thepussyhunter : the crazy Kenya dude

Optional1 : crazy threads about broke guys

Lefulefu : all round funny guy

Aderola ; back in the days before she change cloths

Tgoodess : same as rola

Victornezzar; cause we always tease each other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by RoyalBlak007: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
♤Her
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin

Sinz...thatz y i followed him juz like the disciples following Jesuz grin

Hahahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Her

which her
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by fratermathy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe, Nonaira1, Pazienza, Afam4eva, EastField1, HammerF, GodIsBiafran, DocHMD, Amarabae, BigFrancis21, ZombieTamer, Freemancipation, etc

Comments from these usernames always make me laugh. There's never a dull moment when they start doing what they know how to do best.

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by NaoSlay: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Omenka , CtrlAltDel , Yeebosarefools , ipobarecriminals , madridguy , nextprince , gbera . Their comments are always funny , they've all slayed all the Igbo's on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
fratermathy:
NwaAmai.kpe, N.onaira1, Pazi.enza, A.fam4eva, Ea.s.tField1, Ha.mmerF, GodI.sBiafran, Do.cHMD, Am.arabae, BigFr.ancis21, Zo.mbieTamer, Freem.ancipation, etc

Comments from these usernames always make me laugh. There's never a dull moment when they start doing what they know how to do best.

dont really know that nwa guy but rumour say he's quite funny.......................

So its true?
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by fratermathy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

dont really know that nwa guy but rumour say he's quite funny.......................

So its true?

He makes controversial comments on almost every thread that makes its way to frontpage.
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by PatriotTemidayo: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mine kiss
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
fratermathy:

He makes controversial comments on almost every thread that makes its way to frontpage.

oh i see

i'll look him up grin
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Eastfield1: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by SINZ: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Sinz...thatz y i followed him juz like the disciples following Jesuz grin

Hahahahahaha...

LOL! Mami, those ears though.... grin
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Mine kiss

na wah for you o
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by PatriotTemidayo: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah for you o
angry

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by GodIsBiafran: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
fratermathy:
NwaAmaikpe, Nonaira1, Pazienza, Afam4eva, EastField1, HammerF, GodIsBiafran, DocHMD, Amarabae, BigFrancis21, ZombieTamer, Freemancipation, etc.

Why am I not surprised that Mr. Mathias is anti-Igbo? All the handles listed up there are Igbos. And yet he will claim that he is not anti-Igbo. This Yoruba man the earlier you stop pretending to be Urhobo the better for you. The Urhobos that matter and count are not only pro-Igbo but staunchly pro-Biafran. You divide and conquer strategy has failed before it started.

Mods - this claw-faced paid Tinubu agent should be sanctioned for his tribalism and bigotry. ASAP!
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by fratermathy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Why am I not surprised that Mr. Mathias is anti-Igbo? All the handles listed up there are Igbos. And yet he will claim that he is not anti-Igbo. This Yoruba man the earlier you stop pretending to be Urhobo the better for you. The Urhobos that matter and count are not only pro-Igbo but staunchly pro-Biafran. You divide and conquer strategy has failed before it started.

Mods - this claw-faced paid Tinubu agent should be sanctioned for his tribalism and bigotry. ASAP!

As usual.. They avoid serious issues and HEAP ALL THEIR PROBLEMS on Yorubas!

Go get a life...
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thepussyhunter

1iamlegend

Lala247

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by GodIsBiafran: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
fratermathy:

[s]As usual.. They avoid serious issues and HEAP ALL THEIR PROBLEMS on Yorubas!

Go get a life[/s]...

Thrash as expected.

Okay, Mr. Matias its time for the South to unite and stop the infighting. Go to this thread and join the Southern Unity #SouthUnite https://www.nairaland.com/4078666/there-3-regions-south-biafra
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by MrsMurphy(f): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Explorers, Iamkashybaby ,Nwaamaikpe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
none
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ
Amberon11
Makydebbie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by makydebbie(f): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Danielmoore:
MhizAJ
Ambern11
Makydebie
Same here hun.
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Danielmoore:
MhizzAJ
Amberon11
Makydebbie

kiss
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ibkayee Safiaa

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
I always entertainment myself kiss
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Th.epussyhunter

1i.amlegend

Lal.a247

grin grin

you're the same lady who went through severe sexual torture and deprivation from ur 2mins bf-now-ex right
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Safiaa(f): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Piiko:
Ibkayee Safiaa
thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
kiss
Safiaa:
thanks
Welcome princess
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:
theres always that one person or more than one person whose comments gets you laughing or smailing even after a stressful day.................one whom you love chatting with

Tag the person/people you like reading their comments or chatting with
here on nl

IamJ but he is not here anymore.. undecided

So i lost my interest on NL.. embarassed
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

IamJ but he is not here anymore.. undecided

So i lost my interest on NL.. embarassed

aha!!!
I knew jude's been inactive of late

is he out for good or just for a while

would still call him tomorrow sha
Re: Who Is/are The Person/people You Like Reading Their Comments Or Chatting With ?? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aha!!!
I knew jude's been inactive of late

is he out for good or just for a while

would still call him tomorrow sha

He is tired of unneccesary banning..Mods got no chill following his azz upandan.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear ‘nice Guys™’: This Is Why I Don’t Want You / Bad signal. / Have U Ever Watch A Sex Scene In A Movie With Ur Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.