Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery (20989 Views)

Buhari, Others In Niger Republic For ECOWAS Single Currency Talks (Photos) / Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Sunnycliff(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Its still a consideration. But the FG can't do without the ND oil!
Thought they are diversifying, so what's happening
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by MasterJayJay: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Keneking:
Its still under consideration, by the time they conduct feasibility, they would chicken out. Useless government sad

As of today, how many refineries are working with all the noise under Kachukwu?
As of today, what is the status on the proposed sale of the refineries?
As of today, how much has been advanced to Dangote for his private refinery?
As of today, what is the total refined crude in circulation?

Most useless and clueless government since the colonial times.

Nonsense embarassed
Scream Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Idrismusty97(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
onespecial:
These fools we have as leaders won't kill one with their foolish actions. U rather become a crude importing nation than settle matters within.

No wahala, if u have the money, import and leave NigerDelta alone.
It would probably be more cheaper than relying on the Niger Delta while repairing pipelines blown up by greedy fellows. You can blow your pipelines to your heart desires.
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by DropShot: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Keneking:
Its still under consideration, by the time they conduct feasibility, they would chicken out. Useless government sad

Nonsense embarassed
shocked shocked shocked

From "Amazing decision" to "useless government".

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by rhektor(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros abeg where will the money for the imports come from?

Maybe you didn't have any knowledge of economics the crude is to be refined and sold. sold not share free so the money for importing shouldn't be your headache what should concern you is availability of petroleum products

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Izonpikin: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
DropShot:

shocked shocked shocked

From "Amazing decision" to "useless government".

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin...dropshot e remain you ooo....hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Izonpikin: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2016
the kaduna refinery dey work

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by DropShot: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin...dropshot e remain you ooo....hehehehe
I can NEVER be a wailer. I'll rather criticize govt actions objectively. cool cool

Those who choose to be wailers are free to wail though.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Akpan107(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
goldman777:
Niger delta gradually degenerating to total anarchy undecided
You should have said... Niger Deltan gradually taking back what belong to them. the era of monkey dey work baboon they chop is now over.

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Izonpikin: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
DropShot:

I can NEVER be a wailer. I'll rather criticize govt actions objectively. cool cool

Those who choose to be wailers are free to wail though.
grin grin grin grin...havent you noticed that criticism = wailing??

you be wailer joor... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by mastermaestro(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
It is finished! Finally Buhari wants to begin the importation of Nigeria's number one natural resource into a country that only has underperforming moribund dilapidated refineries.

Well he is always right.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by niceguy7(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Anywhich way, make dem jst make sure say the fuel dey accessible and cheap, shikenah!!!!
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by RitzyPrince(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
God...where are we going to as a Nation cry I'm so ashamed as a citizen of Nigeria, it's a mistake I must correct for the sake of my lineage, my children must and will be citizens of the US, I'll make sure every history about their root is erased. What a mess of a Nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by ikorodureporta: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
When u guys were lifting surplus frm N.Delta, we never saw d refined products. U'v been importin petrol, kero,& others. Hav u gotten oil wells fro Chad & Niger, or is our refinery working?? Naija people no be dullards-o! Make una stop this non-sense talk!
Anotha report said they made only N692billion within a year. Lies from Lying Liars!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by JimiOgunlola: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Like Asari said "The Niger delta holds the yam and the knife, they have the right to decide when parasites eat or not. If the gambari parasites cannot peacefully come to terms with this, then wahala go dey"

'If the crude were in to be in the north, these gambaris would be marching on every southerners skulls. Let the Oil in Bayelsa belong to bayelsa not to a hateful mallam in katsina'

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by gratiaeo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
I thought lagos has biggest oil deposit in Nigeria why going to Niger nd Chad? All na wash!

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by JimiOgunlola: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Like Asari said "The Niger delta holds the yam and the knife, they have the right to decide when parasites eat or not. If the gambari parasites cannot peacefully come to terms with this, then wahala go dey"

'If the crude were in to be in the north, these gambaris would be marching on every southerners skulls. Let the Oil in Bayelsa belong to bayelsa not to a hateful mallam in katsina'

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by DropShot: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin...havent you noticed that criticism = wailing??

you be wailer joor... grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's the problem!

To the wailers, any form of criticism is wailing.

But to the rational beings, they understand that criticizing govts amounts to holding them to account. It doesn't amount to "we should have voted Jonathan the IB'. No!

cool cool
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Realdeals(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Can't Niger deltans learn from IDP camps in the North East?
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by ghostmist: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Keneking:

Nonsense embarassed
Bro what happened...??

I believe this dudes account has been hacked.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by ishiamu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Keneking:

Nonsense embarassed

keneking whr is your monkeys ooo

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Izonpikin: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
DropShot:

That's the problem!

To the wailers, any form of criticism is wailing.

But to the rational beings, they understand that criticizing govts amounts to holding them to account. It doesn't amount to "we should have voted Jonathan the IB'. No!

cool cool
no na...it is the apc people who view every criticism of buharis admin as wailing..they wont even dare criticize buhari...thats the problem...thats why the name zombie was tied to many of them...and keneking is now set free... grin grin grin grin..

try sha...this admin don fall our hand wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
madenigga:
I tot bornu has oil y re they importing from chad Niger nw

I tot they have discovered oil in North. ....
ND will soon begin importation of cattle tomatoes and onion cos of fulani herdsmen attack
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by mfm04622: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Best decision ever! Let Avengers continue bombing their assets. Let's see the ultimate loser
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by madenigga(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
daylife7:

I tot they have discovered oil in North. ....
ND will soon begin importation of cattle tomatoes and onion cos of fulani herdsmen attack
grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Idrismusty97:
It would probably be more cheaper than relying on the Niger Delta while repairing pipelines blown up by greedy fellows. You can blow your pipelines to your heart desires.

Cry me a river...lol grin grin grin grin
afterall we have been importing petrol....
I wonder where dangote will import from....
oh lagos has oil..
maybe they should run pipiline to lagos to get crude

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by wellmax(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
What about the oil in lagos with the biggest(Dangote) refinery in the world? Sorry propaganda!

Okay let me enlighten you. Presently crude is transported from ND, with bombing et al, NNPC how else will crude oil get to Kaduna. Do we now shut down Kaduna refinery cos militants wont let crude flow?

And again, Dangote is building refinery, not Crude Production plant" and it is still under construction.

So next time put your head in order before spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

My thoughts exactly. If Oloibiri were a town in northern Nigeria, the Arewa would have seceded from Nigeria even before 1960.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Leez(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Progressive01:
Good! We can't be throwing monies at their repairs only to have them lie redundant due to the activities of some terrorists in the Niger Delta.

The refineries must function for the good of all genuine Nigerians and if that means bringing in crude from our neighbors, so be it- after all, it is better than importing gasoline since we would be the ones producing the value added products.

Cc: All Religious Bigots, Ugandans, Uguaferians, Wailers, Children of Hate and Anger, iPod Yoots, iPad Yoots, Lost Goats of Ishreal, Samsung Flatron LCDs, and all Dedicated Slaves of the Ijaws.
but what is this nonsense na!
somebody hit me up with that obj pic with ds quote

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Ghost447(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Why not from Lagos State?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Magnitki: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You will need to make money before paying for the imported crude.So where will that money come from?

We can take it on credit from our neighbours, refine, sell and pay back. This way Federal Government will make profit, we will also have fuel at affordable price lower than we are buying now as finished product, some jobs will be created or better still Refinery Staff will be engaged instead of seating idle. It will be a win win situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / Persecution Of Christians On The Rise, Says Osinbajo / 2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.