Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery (20981 Views)

Buhari, Others In Niger Republic For ECOWAS Single Currency Talks (Photos) / Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
rhektor:

Money for such could be borrowed, besides FG is seeking funds from bonds. Should I be concerned about where a manufacturer would get fund from or be concerned about getting quality goods and services?
that is what you should have told him.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Kirigidi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow! I'm surprisd to knw dat Kokori community alone in Ethiope East LGA Delta State produces mor crude oil (Kokori Oilfield produces 90,000 bpd) dan d whole of Niger Republic (Niger produces 60,000 bpd)! Urhoboland is blessed indeed.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by macaranta(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Common sense is not really common in this country again.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Candyrain(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
i ask again...is this keneking

make ona help me confirm naa...

I've asked this same question before. I'm still in shock really

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Bullet1234(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
God! This country... the more you look the less you understand. When all was OK... them tell us say them they export crude oil buy refined oil back lol. Now way Niger Delta wahala start them want buy crude oil... refine am here.... which way Naija? #avenuetolootmoney# you lots(all) are bunch of crooks!!!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by juman(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lies.

Refineries are not working in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Oracle16(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmm . God help this country

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Mrjo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
I hav been asking the same question, infact right nw we ar stil importing fuel
Keneking:
Its still under consideration, by the time they conduct feasibility, they would chicken out. Useless government sad

As of today, how many refineries are working with all the noise under Kachukwu?
As of today, what is the status on the proposed sale of the refineries?
As of today, how much has been advanced to Dangote for his private refinery?
As of today, what is the total refined crude in circulation?

Most useless and clueless government since the colonial times.

Nonsense embarassed
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Mrjo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:
I can dig that.. As long as we can refine and sell back to Chad & Niger...

abeg no vex we get refinery for naija?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by oweman: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=madenigga post=48325021]I tot bornu has oil y re they importing from chad Niger nw[

Be better educated apart from Borno there is oil in both Sokoto and Bauchi the activities of those your brother militants will hopefully hasten the exploration in those two States before too long !
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by MadCow1: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mrjo:
abeg no vex we get refinery for naija?

Which Country is Naija?
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by oyeah786(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
who said nig is not splitting psychologically you will understand what is going on importing from chat Niger shifting from as I shows sign of weakness decay let continue listening as events unfold

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by juman(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
In a functioning nigeria, this country supposed to be the main buyer of those two countries oil.

But unfortunately nigeria is a country of 56 years that refused to walk or to be a sensible country.
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Mrjo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Which Country is Naija?
sorry! I mean Nigeria
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by madenigga(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=48336153][/quote]
Abeg mk una do fast, abi e get person way hold una?
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by bittertruthz: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
If this happens then it's a victory for militants....
Let Buhari start importing crude from anywhere and stop sucking our oil...

We are the one to determine who to sell our crude oil to

You lack knowledge bro. It will be a defeat to Niger delta avengers. Congo have the highest deposit of natural resources in the whole world. They are suppose to be the richest country on earth. From crude oil to rare earth materials.
They can not tap their resources because of conflict and disagreement. Yet their people remain in poverty.

It is better to import crude oil than importing refined products. Nigeria will save more money on this approach.

Which primary school did you attend? you need education and common sense.
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Yujin(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Progressive01:
Good! We can't be throwing monies at their repairs only to have them lie redundant due to the activities of some terrorists in the Niger Delta.

The refineries must function for the good of all genuine Nigerians and if that means bringing in crude from our neighbors, so be it- after all, it is better than importing gasoline since we would be the ones producing the value added products.

Cc: All Religious Bigots, Ugandans, Uguaferians, Wailers, Children of Hate and Anger, iPod Yoots, iPad Yoots, Lost Goats of Ishreal, Samsung Flatron LCDs, and all Dedicated Slaves of the Ijaws.
Lol. Chai! I'm yet to see this type of reasoning. Instead of solving the problem, they are running to go buy from another country. Chai!! Lol. Ok. You will buy from Chad and Niger to refine in Kaduna to what purpose? For consumption or for sales? Even while you had free access to the oil, you could not refine your consumption capacity, how then can importating help the dying Nigeria? I can see freedom in the air. I can smell fresh air and liberty. Oh God bring good tidings to your people that have been oppressed and denigrated. Let our widowed mothers be consoled that at least they have been detached from the murderers of their loved ones. Let our sisters shout out in praise to the Holy One for hearing their midnight cries for succour from the hands of the demons who have been slaying their brothers and raping their sisters. Oh God bring to an end this wicked contraption that delights in the blood of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
fulanmafia:
Best news so far today.

Whether or not the ijaw irritants and their yeastern cocksuckers like it, the Kaduna refinery will continue to function even if we need to import the crude from Mars.

Best news so far, a strategic way to guarantee uninterrupted crude supply to the refinery and indirectly to the north even in the event that the country breaks up - the Igbos and their creekbilly cousins can therefore go to blazes.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by franktolk(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
If Niger delta like make dem hold on to the Oyii(Oil) ..Nigeria go survive

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7ahoxNDFc[/flash]
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Gchimez: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Progressive01:
Good! We can't be throwing monies at their repairs only to have them lie redundant due to the activities of some terrorists in the Niger Delta.

The refineries must function for the good of all genuine Nigerians and if that means bringing in crude from our neighbors, so be it- after all, it is better than importing gasoline since we would be the ones producing the value added products.

Cc: All Religious Bigots, Ugandans, Uguaferians, Wailers, Children of Hate and Anger, iPod Yoots, iPad Yoots, Lost Goats of Ishreal, Samsung Flatron LCDs, and all Dedicated Slaves of the Ijaws.
****it suits nigerians let them import crude and leave ours alone shey they said they have discovered oil in ondo and Lagos state foolish government d name nigeria irritates me.
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
pure madness hoha! u just cant imagine d reasoning of a herdsman. Na our fault na. Go carry plane give bush man. buhari recieve sense
ﻻؤبفايسيلتهؤسس فيءجاسف لسﻻاقسلعف عببيلايـ لفعياهفسصغل ?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by dadavivo: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Progressive01:

so why not our lagos 419 OIL.?
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by tsdarkside(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros abeg where will the money for the imports come from?

what a silly question..you can sigh a IOU(i owe you),nigeria is a big market.......petrol is like gold to us,not crude oil...if we can refine in abundant,we dont need to care about the creeks no more like western nations...
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by oyinkinola: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2016
...I've been waiting for this for a very long time....i want this nation to show the oil lord that God give the same oil to somewhere round the world, God so good, they(niger delta) neither air-lord non rain-lord, the world would have been finished by now! if you look into the niger delta oil affairs in this country, you will know that nigerian benefited nothing, put in place machinery, clean environment spoil by oilord, buy weapon for pipe surveillance, pay militants amnesty,manage two ministries of the oilord, pay 17% + allocation, and at the end, no oil and gas to run engine!...what a waste!
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by badnature: 3:32am On Aug 10, 2016
oyinkinola:
...I've been waiting for this for a very long time....i want this nation to show the oil lord that God give the same oil to somewhere round the world, God so good, they(niger delta) neither air-lord non rain-lord, the world would have been finished by now! if you look into the niger delta oil affairs in this country, you will know that nigerian benefited nothing, put in place machinery, clean environment spoil by oilord, buy weapon for pipe surveillance, pay militants amnesty,manage two ministries of the oilord, pay 17% + allocation, and at the end, no oil and gas to run engine!...what a waste!
monkey! Where will you get the money that you will use to buy the crude from tchad Is it not Niger delta? Tuning off the oil is one of the way we can dis-engage Nigeria from our land
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by iykedare(m): 5:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Progressive01:

Your sickness has no cure. Show some class, just a little.
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by ogwumgbe: 5:49am On Aug 10, 2016
wolexanda:
Children of the hate are now rejoicing, OK let's us also see where their huge allocation will also also come from, when their region didn't generate to the federal pause then we shall see. Listen attentively, we get oil, we get oil we get oil, na our oil, crude oil is in ondo is in Lagos infact Lagos has started exploring crude oil. Just pity you guys and your generation.
Yes, that's exactly what we are saying. leave Niger Delta oil alone and explore crude elsewhere. We are taking our oil back. Wicked government that never considered the goose that laid the golden egg, the era of free oil to develop the region of lazy assgoles is over
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by ogwumgbe: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=Ghost447 post=48333671]And who told you production is not going on in ND? Who told you I'm happy with NDA activities? . My grouse is that you people always say that ND oil is not important, yet the country's budget is always predicated on the price of crude oil. Don't you think it's time you people look for a practical alternative to crude oil? I hope you know the amount of funds earmarked by the FG to hunt for crude oil in the Northeast? The funds came from the sale of crude oil from ND. I hope you know how people celebrated the discovery of crude oil in Lagos? But when it comes to ND, you people would say crude oil is not important just because of hypocrisy and the fact that ND is of the minority. Let's learn how to treat ourselves with respect, love and sense of belonging in this country. The wealth of a Nation can never be too much, so, even if we have other means of creating wealth crude oil will still be relevant take it or leave it.[/qu
ote] oh boy you must not write to please anybody, you better support what Niger Delta is doing. God is the God of justice and has risen to plead the cause of the Niger Deltas that have been mistreated for years though the oil comes from their land. I implore the Niger Deltas to continue with this so that Nigeria will appreciate them for once. You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it. Wicked heartless government the punishment is still unfolding, a time shall come when they will not be interested to run for political offices because of no availability of oil. Demons
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by oyinkinola: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2016
badnature:
monkey! Where will you get the money that you will use to buy the crude from tchad Is it not Niger delta? Tuning off the oil is one of the way we can dis-engage Nigeria from our land
gorilla! where niger had money paid for our electricity?..ignorant is incurable disease!.
Re: NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery by Ghost447(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=ogwumgbe post=48348661][/quote]I'm not in the business of pleasing anybody, but it's good to set the record straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Persecution Of Christians On The Rise, Says Osinbajo / Nigerians Storm NASS To Protest Removal Of Electronic Votes Transmission in Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.