Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears (1074 Views)

How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
my friend is trying to break up her 3years relationship but she didn't wanna shed tear while doing it Coz she has been crying for 3weeks before now. how can she stand in front of this kind , gentle, loving, caring, romantic,handsome, brilliant, understanding, emotional, passionately jealous man and say "i am sorry cant go on" reason being that they are both "A.S" and the guy wont care about that becoz he loves her. HELP!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2009
why? Breaking up because of AS?
Re: How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears by lonelypal(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
If thats d reason for breakin up then y'all must shove aside sentiments and emotions and do what is right. Sefini!
Re: How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears by CrazyMan(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2009
Can't blood group be changed?

Because, I once heard a rumor that blood group problems can be solved; I would suggest that they both see a doctor.
Re: How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears by baybbootz(f): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
dey r possible ways to solve the blood group problem
Re: How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears by baybbootz(f): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
1/4 chance of AA, 1/2 chance of AS, 1/4 chance of SS.

There is no way to select or diagnose an egg or sperm for the genotype. However, there is a way to increase the odds of having an AS or AA baby, without using donor sperm or eggs. But you have to be willing to put your ethics aside.

Here it is:

Using IVF, have several fertilised eggs implanted (2-3).
At about 8-12 weeks gestation, have chorionic villus sampling (CVS) and have this analysed for the genotype - this is a small part of the early placenta, and is the baby's tissue. It must be done using genetic sequencing, as ordinary testing for HbS will not be useful, because the haemoglobins are different at that age. You will then know which babies have AA, AS, or SS genotype. You can then have a selective termination based on these results, leaving only AS and AA babies. Clearly there is a possibility of having all of the babies as SS, although this would be very low, leading to possibly all the babies being terminated, or of having none of the babies as SS, in which case you would be having a very large family all at once.

I would not recommend this method, however, as there is a chance of causing a miscarriage collecting the CVS. Also the ethical considerations of terminating (ie killing) one or more babies while leaving the others is obviously hard to condone.
Re: How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears by CrazyMan(m): 1:34am On Sep 24, 2009
Great job Baybootz; let's jus hope and pray that those in question benefit from that article.
Re: How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears by baybbootz(f): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2009
Great job Baybootz;
my pleasure grin grin grin. am filling smart olready grin
Re: How To Break Up Without Sheeding Tears by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2009
davidylan:

why? Breaking up because of AS?

You dont think it's worth it? undecided

mubowa:

my friend is trying to break up her 3years relationship but she didn't wanna shed tear while doing it Coz she has been crying for 3weeks before now. how can she stand in front of this kind , gentle, loving, caring, romantic,handsome, brilliant, understanding, emotional, passionately jealous man and say "i am sorry cant go on" reason being that they are both "A.S" and the guy wont care about that becoz he loves her. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Well your friend should stop crying! She has to end it. There's no need to put herself through the emotional heartache involved in an AS-AS marriage. If the guy is brilliant like you said, he'd care. That's a mistake that should be avoided at all cost.

(1) (Reply)

Affair In Nysc,should I Forgive Her? / My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter / Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.