Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! (1074 Views)

Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? / A Condom In His Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by bamosagie(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2011
Should sex & financial obligation be kept out of relationship
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]What tha [/size]
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by slimyem: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2011
smh!
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by buJu234: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2011
bros that would have been the best o, ;

but the ladies will want to keep theirs but still collect the man`s money;;;
and incase the man says no; she will call him a STINGY man,

this very common with church ladies
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by bamosagie(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2011
Slimyem why U dey spoil mouth? I thought most ladies on NL want relationship without intimacy, just helping guys to encourage them a little caveat, that's all.
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by sugardaddy1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
Topic heading got me cracking. grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by 195(f): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
But the problem is that girl would go and be eating someone else money while having s[i]e[/i]x with him

there by indirectly deceiving that dude in question here
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by lolaluv1(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
I support that 100% in light of what has been going on in the romance scene in Naija. The men are rushing in a bid to finish all the elasticity in the kini [/i]before the poor girl is even married and ladies too are demanding remuneration for their 'favours'.

While I think s[i]ex
should be crossed out of an unmarried relationship, I don't think that gifts should be, especially when it is from both parties. Mutual giving is not a bad thing and as a young teenager in the Uni, my hobby was to buy my parents gifts most ends of semester. My dad would rather wear an ill-informed watch I bought him, than other expensive ones he had.

And now that I'm all grown, I find it sexy when I take note of something my man doesn't have and I can get it for him (especially when it comes to dressing). Rather than admiring it on some other man, I'd rather get it for my man and admire it on him. I also find it attractive when he does same to me. You know, like someone brings stuff to my house and I'm haggling the price and my baby says; 'Just take it, I'll pay'.

I think it's really nice when you can have a quiet, wholesome relationship without all the necessary drama that comes with premarital s[i]ex[/i] and monetary demands. . . .
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
@op. Dats the best kind of relationship. But today its a different story o.
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by 195(f): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2011
what if the lady doesnt have virginity to Guide

what then does she have to hide from me

she could still offer the punny while i guide my wallet

since she doesnt have Virginity to defend anymore smiley
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by topup: 3:08am On Dec 07, 2011
OP yes, I think both parties should keep to themselves and try and limit depending on the other for both money and sex. These things confuse relationships, and cloud judgement. Some people marry for s3x and others for money, not saying these marriages don't work, BUT they are nowhere as fulfilling as those who marry for the love of the other person.
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by vivaladiva(f): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
sry 190 i am fully booked grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by tellwisdom: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Vigaladriva, stop dreaming kid. undecided undecided
Re: Relationship Were The Woman Guides Her Virginity And The Man Guides His Wallet! by Joshuzoh(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
NO need to evn talk again,,, balance equation !!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Marry Her But She Doesnt Want 2 Bear Your Surname Will You Allow Her / Can I Entter The Place? / What Exactly Do Women Want?.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.