Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (34734 Views)

Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor's Adeboye Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by jbloggs(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Only a demonic Nigerian will say the man of GOD did not tell the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by daygee12: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Social media has made it easy for nuisances to make their own opinion known to the world, Pastor Adeboye didnt enforce it on anybody, he is just teaching his congregation the way your pastors and your imams do teach you. Abeg leave little trash for lawma its not worth debating on.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
[size=18pt] undecided E no go better for Baba Adeboye [/size]

Proudly atheist
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by thoollz: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ibiyomee:

For the record, I'm a redeemer cool

My dear, God is the only redeemer, we're his children, better still you can say u r a member of RCCG

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by daygee12: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:

Proudly atheist

Mr Man why the curse everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion so is Pst. Adeboye. You dont need this, grow up Man
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by EagleScribes: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Funny enough, the people he addressed never complained and they understand fully. Pastor Adeboye himself does not know these busy body guys ever exist.

If you have your own formula to achieving success, please bring it to public for all to see, and don't have high BP for what someone who never knows or affects you directory ever said
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by gymer(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:

Proudly atheist

Haba! Person when his better dey overflow na him you wan curse? you better take your frustration to the people doing you in your family. Wetin concern you concern Pastor Adeboye.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by AlexzStructure(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
That's just the truth.... People dnt just listen before reacting... Nawa o
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by wellmax(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
allanphash7:
So Adeboye is the father of RCCG ?

Is he your father?

He is spiritual father to all who listen to him and follow him as he follows Christ.

To your pix, Jesus is more than a man. Even your religion knows that.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by akinsammy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
GBAM!!! If you like marry someone that cant cook dont worry mama bashira dey down d street and Mr Biggs down d road.. A wife dat prays safeguard her family from devil's attack. And white collar, Trading, hand work etc. Job nah Job. Shey u want to b feeding him ni?

Some people dont av respect for there parent how much more Man of God...u believe wat he says or not who born you to insult a Man of God...
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by SalomonKane: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
safarigirl:
Let his children marry each other and leave other people's kids out since the message is solely for them

Wetin concern me sef? Dude was just exercising his right to an opinion. Everyone that has slammed it did so because RCCG members posted the news on the internet. So, it was his kids that broadcasted it in the area, not people listening in, correct your logic. If someone didn't post it online and if RCCG wasn't broadcasting, no one would even hear of it. Same way the Pope of the Catholic church states his opinion on world affairs and Protestants carry the matter on their head

1 hour prayer did not save Oyakhilome's marriage, but Bill Gates and his wife have been married over 30 years and they don't even believe in prayer
I wonder oh...
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
EagleScribes:
Funny enough, the people he addressed never complained and they understand fully. Pastor Adeboye himself does not know these busy body guys ever exist.

If you have your own formula to achieving success, please bring it to public for all to see, and don't have high BP for what someone who never knows or affects you directory ever said
when Pope Francis addresses the (Catholic) church, do you protestants mind your business?

How can someone post his opinion on Twitter and the entire internet only for people to say "it was meant solely for his congregation"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Milllz: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Religion. Modern day African slavery.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by SalomonKane: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ibiyomee:
Gbam!!!
For those saying harsh words to the man of God, this message is for you.

I love this!!!
End of Discussion!
Clap for yourself. I hope the next time Emir Sanusi decide to take another 18 year old for a wife, people like you won't start drinking panadol?
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by AlexzStructure(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:

Proudly atheist
wastedsperm:

Proudly atheist
wastedsperm:

Proudly atheist

GOD FORGIVE YOU... I wonder if your god advices you to abuse som1 that never referred to u
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by frubben(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
daywatcher:
if he want to preach only to his followers then he should not make the whole rubbish lecture available on television and the internet.

The op no get sense nw, there is a different between advising your children for the prosperity of the country and advising them for the downfall of the country.
The daddy knows fully well that most of his children are in a serious relationship with people from other churches and he is giving that advice. Is that one advice or device to cos wahala. Op get sense abeg
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Ugosample(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
tintingz:
So Pastor Adeboye is your father now?

It is only in Nigeria some church refer thier pastors as "Daddy" or "father" meanwhile they(pastors) are enjoying the tithes and free gifts given to them, you will see them pastors cruising with jets but to help members of the church na wahala.

Don't mind them
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by SalomonKane: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
safarigirl:
when Pope Francis addresses the (Catholic) church, do you protestants mind your business?

How can someone post his opinion on Twitter and the entire internet only for people to say "it was meant solely for his congregation"
Don't mind this miscreants. This were the same people who threw tantrums and called Emir Sanusi Lamido a paedophile when he married that sweet and sumptous 18 year old.

Here they're talking about Adeboye's message being solely for them. As if Emir Sanusi's marriage is for them.

Yeye individuals.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Odgfidelity(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lo ba tan!
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by akinsammy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
wellmax:

Is he your father?

He is spiritual father to all who listen to him and follow him as he follows Christ.

To your pix, Jesus is more than a man. Even your religion knows that.

I think Nairaland is for matured mind and d elite? Eveybody believe Jesus is the head of the church nd we all knows that every church has a spiritual leader. Great people have only 1 biological father and many other fathers they hear from.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by madridsta007(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
tintingz:
So Pastor Adeboye is your father now?

It is only in Nigeria some church refer thier pastors as "Daddy" or "father" meanwhile they(pastors) are enjoying the tithes and free gifts given to them, you will see them pastors cruising with jets but to help members of the church na wahala.

If SOME people refer to Pastor Adeboye as THEIR father, how is that YOUR problem?
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by wirinet(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
This analogy is not completely accurate. There is no father-children relationship. According to actual Christianity (message propagated by Jesus Christ), there are no Father, Archbishop, senior pastor, Daddy GO, etc. Everyone is short of the glory of God and equal in the sight of God, and in need of salvation. While the Judaic religion built a pyramid of hierarchy with the chief rabbis at the top of the pyramid as being closest to God, Jesus knocked down the pyramid insisting everyone can communicate with God without necessarily passing through the religious hierarchy. But Paul came in and rebuilt the pyramid. So Pualinity put popes, Bishops, GOs at the top of the pyramid as being touching distance from heaven with ordinary members being far from God and need to pass through the Pyramid to get their prayers answered.

To me G.O Adeboye has no right to arrogantly believe he can advice Christians in general about who to marry or not, how many hours they should pray or if to keep a beard or not. If a couple come for private advice, he can give is personal views and advice, but he should stop behaving like he impose his views and biases on Christianity.

Those who are interested in learning from the Bible instead of worshiping "men of God" should look up Matthew 29:9;
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, who is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by queenpin: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:

Proudly atheist

You will come to this same forum,and share your testimony.God bless u.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by guiddoti: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ibiyomee:
Gbam!!!

I love this!!!
End of Discussion!
I am 100% in support of what pst Adeboye said, though am not a redeemer.
I keep wondering that what was discussed in a family could go wild publicly. I guess the neighbours are your family, a church member, a rebellious soul and reprobate mind,not just for eavesdropping, but they need salvation. Please pray for them.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by madridsta007(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
safarigirl:

Your argument is built on a very fundamentally flawed premise.

Pastor Adeboye, if one recalls, was preaching in a Redeemed Convention, to RCCG members.

When people preach at such events, they usually do so with a microphone in one hand, a Bible in the other hand.

They do not have three hands- before you allege that they use their 'third hand' to tweet.

Go and blame the bloggers who blogged and tweeted clips of what they assumed they heard. Not Pastor Adeboye. He was not posting any opinion on Twitter while preaching.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Proffdada: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:

Proudly atheist

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by akinsammy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:

Proudly atheist

2king2:23-24 is enough to teach unruly nd ill trained child like you sense..

Recieve sense In Jesus Name.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Even a guy can cook why not girl. By the way how can u claim to be a christian yet find praying difficult

I guess u think praying is an ABC thing......cos u HV d grace doesn't men its easy o....ple fyn it difficult to pray dats just da plain truth
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by dazzlinglyme: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ibiyomee:
Gbam!!!

I love this!!!
End of Discussion!
You are not a redeemer you are the redeemed

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
The pulpit isn't a place you dish out your own personal opinions. Where a preacher wants to pass their own personal opinions, like Apostle Paul, such a preacher should make their audiences understand they're saying their own minds on an issue. Nobody's words should become a law.

I'm a member of the RCCG and I still find his latest words very unfortunate and out of order.

There's no single formula that works for all situations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Alyna: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Amen and Amen!!! To God be alll the Glory!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obinim Accused Of Sleeping With Pastor's Wife After He Flogged Teenagers For Sex / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.