Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (34725 Views)

Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor's Adeboye Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Ibiyomee(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Barselonia:
nooo.....I. disagree with u... op, the message is not directed to only his member or his children as u said, is generalized... he didn't said any redeem member that cant So so....

papa didn't say any of children that can't so so....

So papa talk is general....

This is not the first time papa talk and everybody tap knowledge from it... But Why is dis now generalized on his children alone, no b same God we serve again....

Anyway op, I know u defending your pastor But don't misquote papa message
At least he gave the message in RCCG Camp not National stadium or any other function
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Barselonia(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
eph12:

Why do you think so? He does not expect you that is not his member to listen to him so why do you want to kill yourself for something that's making you sound like a broken record? Chai
please try to be mature small, it hasn't reach d level of insult
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Barselonia(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ibiyomee:

At least he gave the message in RCCG Camp not National stadium or any other function
noted
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by madridsta007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
safarigirl:
RCCG has a Twitter handle, they are also on FaceBook. Whatever Adeboye preaches, the transcript is posted on these social media platforms. RCCG mambers Retweeted and it ended on the pages of non-RCCG members.

So, Oga, if you don't know how social media works, know now, that, his opinion went far beyond just his congregation and the 4 walls of his church

RCCG did NOT put that his message on THEIR Twitter handle. Nor on THEIR Facebook walls.

Unless you want to suggest that the bloggers and 'celebrities' who wrote what they wanted to write were writing as directed by RCCG. Of course not.

A Pastor preached in HIS church, within a building which he has jurisdiction of, and busybodies are running sporadically on what does not concern them. His message was neither against the constitution or the laws of the land. I know busybodies must always get busy in order people's matters, but perhaps I had wrongly assumed that busybodies had some smartness in them. Justifying the vacuousness of 'busybodyism' is not smart at all.

Tomorrow, if an Imam in the Mosque goes ahead to preach to his adherents, to observe a stay-indoors and fast, I believe you will debate that and argue that it is illegal to compel persons to stay-indoors?

Your arguments, I'm afraid, do not stack up. They are very weak when they are analysed. Very weak. I am not a RCCG member, but I was particularly surprised when I saw the reactions of Nigerians, especially those who appear to be educated. A stranger would have assumed that Pastor Adeboye was an elected Nigerian official -but no, he is a Pastor speaking at a Convention that he organised! Or is Nigeria now running a police-state?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Alyna:
In this public forum?

Truth must be said everywhere and anywhere.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by schumastic(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
safarigirl:
Let his children marry each other and leave other people's kids out since the message is solely for them

Wetin concern me sef? Dude was just exercising his right to an opinion. Everyone that has slammed it did so because RCCG members posted the news on the internet. So, it was his kids that broadcasted it in the area, not people listening in, correct your logic. If someone didn't post it online and if RCCG wasn't broadcasting, no one would even hear of it. Same way the Pope of the Catholic church states his opinion on world affairs and Protestants carry the matter on their head

1 hour prayer did not save Oyakhilome's marriage, but Bill Gates and his wife have been married over 30 years and they don't even believe in prayer

and you think you are making sense with all the stuffs you wrote up there..pls face your own religion or church and stop speaking on issues that does not concern you in anyway angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Akshow: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
ILIDEFI:

I guess Africa was El Dorado before Christianity came.
I also assume Christianity 'messed up' Europe and America cos I know that up till the mid 20th century, they were very religious regions of the world.
What are you yapping about? The white men who even brought the Christianity are even abandoning it. The most happiest countries in the world with very low crime rate and highly developed are not religious. Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland etc. We refuse to use to grow because of useless religion dogmas
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Ibiyomee(f): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
thoollz:

Mr man, I was correcting the OP and not u. You should learn to face your lane and stop meddling into what's not your business.
@akinsammy God bless you in all ramifications and you too 'Mr my dear'.
I think with his explanations, you should understand now.
I repeat, i'm a redeemer(not the saviour grin)
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by daywatcher: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
foladara777:

Messages of hate?? So telling people to marry women that can cook and can pray is a message of hate?? Or itz a must to attack d message when members share d message... Who cares if d atheists are not comfortable with it?? A Pastor made a comment with religious underpinnings in a religious gathering to his congregation and itz d 'freethinkers' we should be scared of lest they see d message...

like i said before if you do not want you daddy's stupid and divisive lectures to be criticized then ask him to keep them private and stop posting it on the internet and airing it on television. and you zombies stop sharing them in the spirit of sharing the word of god. They do not in anyway contribute to solving the problems of the world
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by nijanigga: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Are you tryinq to tell me that daddy Adeboye is a father to only RCCG members?
Quote me wrongly and die an untimely death.
Nonsense, absurd, look at what religion has done to this guy, wickedness, just because somebody quote you wrongly he should die and you still go to church. " Father forgive him who he knoweth not what he says"
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by eph12(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Barselonia:

please try to be mature small, it hasn't reach d level of insult
Sorry about that. Let's also learn to respect people's belief. You don't need to have same belief but doesn't mean you a better person.
Most of us criticizing Adeboye were just doing it to catch fun. How many of such guys can knowingly marry a girl that can't cook? How of those girls shouting up and down will want to Wed a guy that doesn't have a job? If you yourself are not that spiritual and can't pray on your own for 30 minutes how do we expect you to make praying for one hour a criteria? Abi is this not what the problem is?
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by nijanigga: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
This is the Summary of the whole matter.
Thanks OP.
I thought Daddy G.O wants to evangelize the world world to get more converts, translating to more of his children and in turns more money, so you can't just say he was talking to his children, he was talking more in business terms.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Barselonia(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
eph12:

Sorry about that. Let's also learn to respect people's belief. You don't need to have same belief but doesn't mean you a better person.
Most of us criticizing Adeboye were just doing it to catch fun. How many of such guys can knowingly marry a girl that can't cook? How of those girls shouting up and down will want to Wed a guy that doesn't have a job? If you yourself are not that spiritual and can't pray on your own for 30 minutes how do we expect you to make praying for one hour a criteria? Abi is this not what the problem is?

But I didn't said anything worry with what papa said, am just trying to correct the impression of the OP that d message meant only for the redeem member.
because If It's for its member, it doesn't worth bringing to the internet in d first place den
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
schumastic:

and you think you are making sense with all the stuffs you wrote up there..pls face your own religion or church and stop speaking on issues that does not concern you in anyway angry angry
i stated my opinion like your daddy did. Just because i'm not some Mummy GO doesn't make my opinion any less relevant

If you don't like my opinion, read my siggy please
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Akshow:
What are you yapping about? The white men who even brought the Christianity are even abandoning it. The most happiest countries in the world with very low crime rate and highly developed are not religious. Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland etc. We refuse to use to grow because of useless religion dogmas

As at when Britain (and later Rome) brought Christianity to Africa, Britain was about the most developed nation on earth. Much of the development of Europe before the mid 20th century revolved around Christianity. Even the US started out as a Christian nation before the whole liberalisation movement.
My point is, if Christianity didn't destroy Europe and America, why are you linking the problems of Africa to Christianity (religion)?
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by mikolo80: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
tintingz:
So Pastor Adeboye is your father now?

It is only in Nigeria some church refer thier pastors as "Daddy" or "father" meanwhile they(pastors) are enjoying the tithes and free gifts given to them, you will see them pastors cruising with jets but to help members of the church na wahala.
why should they help fools that enjoy poverty
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by humbleself242(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Expecially that Good for nothing woman Kemi Olunloyo
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by ibitox(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
daywatcher:
if he want to preach only to his followers then he should not make the whole rubbish lecture available on television and the internet.
i'm so astonished as to why you refer to his message as Rubbish.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by safarigirl(f): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
madridsta007:

RCCG did NOT put that his message on THEIR Twitter handle. Nor on THEIR Facebook walls.

Unless you want to suggest that the bloggers and 'celebrities' who wrote what they wanted to write were writing as directed by RCCG. Of course not.

A Pastor preached in HIS church, within a building which he has jurisdiction of, and busybodies are running sporadically on what does not concern them. His message was neither against the constitution or the laws of the land. I know busybodies must always get busy in order people's matters, but perhaps I had wrongly assumed that busybodies had some smartness in them. Justifying the vacuousness of 'busybodyism' is not smart at all.

Tomorrow, if an Imam in the Mosque goes ahead to preach to his adherents, to observe a stay-indoors and fast, I believe you will debate that and argue that it is illegal to compel persons to stay-indoors?

Your arguments, I'm afraid, do not stack up. They are very weak when they are analysed. Very weak. I am not a RCCG member, but I was particularly surprised when I saw the reactions of Nigerians, especially those who appear to be educated. A stranger would have assumed that Pastor Adeboye was an elected Nigerian official -but no, he is a Pastor speaking at a Convention that he organised! Or is Nigeria now running a police-state?
all this long story as if Adeboye is paying you....who do you think gives a shiit about the Adeboye so much to read this? Bloggers posted it, who sent it to them? How did they see it? On TV? Via Youtube? Maybe they were there? Oh...maybe the Holy Spirit showed them

And who are you using exclamation mark for? Bros, if you don't like my opinion, read my siggy. I don't converse with programmed robots because you don't understand anything outside your program.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by eph12(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Barselonia:

But I didn't said anything worry with what papa said, am just trying to correct the impression of the OP that d message meant only for the redeem member.
because If It's for its member, it doesn't worth bringing to the internet in d first place den
Unfortunately or fortunately for us we also have redeem members on the internet too. Hopefully we can live with that yes? At least it won't cost anything to ignore
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by madridsta007(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
safarigirl:
all this long story as if Adeboye is paying you....who do you think gives a shiit about the Adeboye so much to read this? Bloggers posted it, who sent it to them? How did they see it? On TV? Via Youtube? Maybe they were there? Oh...maybe the Holy Spirit showed them

And who are you using exclamation mark for? Bros, if you don't like my opinion, read my siggy. I don't converse with programmed robots because you don't understand anything outside your program.

lol.

If your opinion wasn't regarded, I would not find the need to respond to it. And I think you give a 'shiit' about him- or else you would have ignored him, the debated message or ignored responding to me! It is clear that you do- and there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by eph12(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
safarigirl:

Right now you are the one sounding like you're programmed and can't reason intelligently.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by schumastic(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
safarigirl:
i stated my opinion like your daddy did. Just because i'm not some Mummy GO doesn't make my opinion any less relevant

If you don't like my opinion, read my siggy please

well, be glad i don't exchange words with ladies not my thing but i will say this to you..your opinion does not count and is meaningless cus it doesn't change a thing and as a matter of fact, it won't go beyond this forum, after all it is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
obvious to see what a wife and good mother you will become.
concerning that of pastor chris n his wife which you used as reference to bill gate, have this at the back of your mind that marriage is a respecter of no man or woman so the issue of divorce can affect anyone including u n me.so do not think your point is relevant cus it won't change a thing.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by lexydo007(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Who forced you to watch it..
daywatcher:
if he want to preach only to his followers then he should not make the whole rubbish lecture available on television and the internet.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Akshow: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
ILIDEFI:

As at when Britain (and later Rome) brought Christianity to Africa, Britain was about the most developed nation on earth. Much of the development of Europe before the mid 20th century revolved around Christianity. Even the US started out as a Christian nation before the whole liberalisation movement.
My point is, if Christianity didn't destroy Europe and America, why are you linking the problems of Africa to Christianity (religion)?
because an African man sees everything only from religious lens.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
eph12:

Right now you are the one sounding like you're programmed and can't reason intelligently.
who are you again?
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by gbengaol(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
if you can't cook, can't pray for at least an hour, and you are lazy, sorry we can NEITHER[color=#006600][/color][b][/b] HAVE A RELATIONSHIP NOR MARRY..
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by KoldKash(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
daywatcher:

Because his members neither use television nor Internet?
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Olabestonic001(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

Who re his children? Is that Y`all call him Daddy? grin grin grin Wonders shall never end! What kind of absurd comparison is this? Its void and lacks merit.

The blunder has been made and don't come try to cover it up ere.

It would have been better if you stated that it was based on personal opinion and not a religious verdict.

So, who send you
You could as well hold on passionately to your beliefs and bear your cross. Baba Adeboye is very correct. I dare even add that we'd evolve to a time whereby its gonna be tough for any man that can't cook to see a wife let's not talk of a woman who can't cook.
Baba Adeboye might not have fulfilled or appease the emotions of most of you guys, but I daresay he has spoken the truth. its lefts for you lots to lampoon and castigate him because he has not spoken the words of the devil (whose sons and daughters rejoices in celebrating chaos and disorder) but the words of GOD (whose sons and daughters celebrates order and peace).
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by MENZPRIDE(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
nijanigga:

I thought Daddy G.O wants to evangelize the world world to get more converts, translating to more of his children and in turns more money, so you can't just say he was talking to his children, he was talking more in business terms.
It's a matter of perception.
There are times Jesus would talk to the multitude and there are times he would call his Disciples aside.
However, as Africans and as Christians is it against any culture n belief that a prospective wife should know how to cook? Is it against any tradition n morality that a prospective husband should have something doing?
Once again! It depends on our you perceived it.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by nacozee: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
U can disagree wit anyone, man of god or psycho!
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by KoldKash(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Akshow:
because an African man sees everything only from religious lens.

And you see everything through the eyes of an atheist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.