Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (34718 Views)

Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor's Adeboye Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by zeal22(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
As a man of God I did not expect that from him. Is he not supposed to win the souls of those criticizing him? Is he not supposed to explain what he meant? Are only his congregation supposed to hear the word of God? I leave God to judge.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Watching in HD
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by aalangel(f): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ibiyomee:
Gbam!!!
For those saying harsh words to the man of God, this message is for you.

I love this!!!
End of Discussion!
For the record, I'm a redeemer cool

Cool, so your members should back off our jerry curl Pastor and his members too. It's a family affair.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Irreplaceable48(f): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Akshow:
Ok
......So its no longer corruption?? SMH
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Tunechi1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
NOBODYY:

Who ask you
Nobody
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Tunechi1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
allanphash7:
So Adeboye is the father of RCCG ?
this ur pix lack facts first you are contradicting urselve in the sense that the when jesus died it was in the new testament cause jesus life was only recorded in the new testament and not the old testament and he therefore proved otherwise (that no man can die for another man) and secondly jesus is no ordinary man he is the Son of God that is why some people here will rather disagree to change thier grand father who turn to a heap of money cause there is no Love like the love of God. So no come here dey deceive people if don't know nada. Ignorance is no defence
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by daywatcher: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
KoldKash:

Because his members neither use television nor Internet?

No because if it is on the Internet I becomes open to public scrutiny.... If you don't want to be criticised for your stupid comments then keep it private
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
LynnPetra:
Churches with their conflicting doctrines. At the end of the day, Heaven is an individual race. Even on that day, babalawo may be found in heaven while some pastors will gnash their teeth in hell.

What sense have u made now.
It's not compulsory u comment on all posts.
Why not say Satan will make heaven.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by awoluyi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
How I wish Nigerian youths listen and listen very well to advices offered by old people. Most people in pastor Adeboye's age bracket will not disagree with the counsel he freely gave to young ones planning to marry. I am a faher- in-law and a grandfather, no parent, I repeat no parent no matter how rich will be happy taken care of basic responsibilities (feeding, house rent, etc) expected to be performed by a son who is matured enough to be called a father. There is nothing wrong in a father assisting a child to come up in life but when it becomes a permanent responsibility of the parent to cater for a jobless son, his wife and grandchildren, a lot a grace is needed by such a parent to be happy. On the issue of a woman knowing how to cook, I laughed when I read some posted comments. I will simply advise young ladies to ensure that their husbands eat sparingly in other women's houses. You may say your husbands are "born again," my prayer is that they will have no reason to become "de-born again." The danger in this is given room for comparism which may progressively lead to shift of interest to the women outside. Concerning praying, christians are advised "to pray without ceasing," I will say what tells one how long he/she prays are the issues of life. By the time challenges and difficulties of life start coming, 24 hours non-stop prayer session might not even be enough! Pastor Adeboye had spoken well and his messages are worthy of consideration. May God bless Nigerian youths.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
davtosh:

What sense have u made now.
It's not compulsory u comment on all posts.
Why not say Satan will make heaven.

Are you blind? Didn't a thief made heaven In the bible. Trend carefully, it's not also compulsory to quote me.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Barselonia:
nooo.....I. disagree with u... op, the message is not directed to only his member or his children as u said, is generalized... he didn't said any redeem member that cant So so....

papa didn't say any of children that can't so so....

So papa talk is general....

This is not the first time papa talk and everybody tap knowledge from it... But Why is dis now generalized on his children alone, no b same God we serve again....

Anyway op, I know u defending your pastor But don't misquote papa message

The question is where did he say it, And in what function did he say it.

If it was said at one of his crusades at the camp then he was referring to his "children " and his children includes all Christians that believe in his ministry. whether Redeem members or not

See to me the man has not said anything wrong at all.

If you want to believe it or not.
Bad cooking and bad sex drive are the major factors of broken homes. The proverb " the way to a man's heart is his stomach " is not from the Bible but doesn't it make sense? Think about it.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
LynnPetra:

Are you blind? Didn't a thief made heaven In the bible. Trend carefully, it's not also compulsory to quote me.

A repented thief bros. No vex biko
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
davtosh:

A repented thief bros. No vex biko

Well, even babalawo can repent you know. I'm not a guy anyway. Good luck.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Alezy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:
I don't care about anybody's "peppersoup logic" (thank you Sexxkillz grin)

as for me, I can't marry a lady who can't cook... As as how undecided

[
as in ehn....Even if na juju. It won't work.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Purposebabe(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Akshow:
Ok
Honestly, I don't understand what exactly is our problem in Nigeria.

Same British Masters that colonized us colonized India and I don't see the fuss about Religion.

Nigerians are so mad and crazy about Religion... Gosh!

Oyinbo brought Education, Technology, Religion but Nigeria has only succeeded at being 'successful' only in Religion matters.... I hope you all are alright? Ehen.... Really am so angry. Hating, killing, dying, discriminating, engaging in all sorts of evil vices all in the name of Religion.... I ask again 'Are we alright? Ehen.

Indian when compared to Nigeria has succeeded in developing positively to the extent that even in their films, there is no way you won't be educated in one way or the other...

Or isn't it the same Nigeria we are in the last 22 year s?

I ask again 'Nigerians what is your problem'?

I know that someone will still blame one Religion after all these

God will deliver us from this thing called Religion.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Toofan007: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Does how long you prayed for matter? Jesus the beginning and the end of our faith speaking in Mathew 6:8 your father in heaven knows exactly what you need BEFORE you ask him.

And Mathew 23:9 don't address anyone here on earth as Father, as only God in heaven is your spiritual Father.

My two bit
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Olabestonic001(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
zeal22:
As a man of God I did not expect that from him. Is he not supposed to win the souls of those criticizing him? Is he not supposed to explain what he meant? Are only his congregation supposed to hear the word of God? I leave God to judge.

Was JESUS going about to win the souls of those who form "Holier than thou and criticized HIM?". Its not in the line of men of GOD to labor themselves in appeasing critics. JESUS NEVER did that, so why would they do that? And let's note than sons and daughters of Belial would be happy to heap up teachers who tell them what they wanna hear.
If you like to hear what you like, you might go and sought it from Satan, who had no rule but "anything goes". A philosophy that dictates that "Anything goes" can NEVER be from CHRIST.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Olabestonic001(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Purposebabe:

Honestly, I don't understand what exactly is our problem in Nigeria.

Same British Masters that colonized us colonized India and I don't see the fuss about Religion.

Nigerians are so mad and crazy about Religion... Gosh!

Oyinbo brought Education, Technology, Religion but Nigeria has only succeeded at being 'successful' only in Religion matters.... I hope you all are alright? Ehen.... Really am so angry. Hating, killing, dying, discriminating, engaging in all sorts of evil vices all in the name of Religion.... I ask again 'Are we alright? Ehen.

Indian when compared to Nigeria has succeeded in developing positively to the extent that even in their films, there is no way you won't be educated in one way or the other...

Or isn't it the same Nigeria we are in the last 22 year s?

I ask again 'Nigerians what is your problem'?

I know that someone will still blame one Religion after all these

God will deliver us from this thing called Religion.

Sorry, you know next to nothing about the malaise in India. If you do, you'd not bring them as a template here. Most often than not, we underappreciate our uniqueness as Nigerians. We've got issues really but which country ain't got one.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by Esdb3: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Akshow:
Ok

Be wise. If your Dogari followed Religious tenets he won't pad budgets. What holds Africans back is confusion, hypocrisy and the inability to even realise or predict correctly they have and what problem they have exactly.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by abbeyty(m): 2:20am On Aug 10, 2016
tintingz:
So Pastor Adeboye is your father now?

It is only in Nigeria some church refer thier pastors as "Daddy" or "father" meanwhile they(pastors) are enjoying the tithes and free gifts given to them, you will see them pastors cruising with jets but to help members of the church na wahala.

lol i bet that his father has never given him a lift with his car b4 ohh, some respect these men of God more Than their own real father even more than God himself.
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by EagleScribes: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2016
safarigirl:
when Pope Francis addresses the (Catholic) church, do you protestants mind your business?

How can someone post his opinion on Twitter and the entire internet only for people to say "it was meant solely for his congregation"

And you were duly informed that I'm a protestant right? Quite interesting you know that much about me.

Oh! It's the great safarigirl. I for talk my mind finish
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by safarigirl(f): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2016
EagleScribes:

And you were duly informed that I'm a protestant right? Quite interesting you know that much about me.

Oh! It's the great safarigirl. I for talk my mind finish
it's good you know who it is, whatever is on your mind is irrelevant to me.

Good morning
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by oglalasioux(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
safarigirl:

1 hour prayer did not save Oyakhilome's marriage, but Bill Gates and his wife have been married over 30 years and they don't even believe in prayer

Very intelligent observation.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by colp2015: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Where is the will of God in one's choice of marriage partner?

Do human beings come perfect in every facet of life and at any given point in time?

If God should reveal to a young male Christian who seeks His will in prayers, that a particular sister is God's will for his life, I wonder if the right thing to do is to start asking if the lady can pray for one hour or if she is a good cook!

If a young Christian woman or man is unable to pray for one hour at any stage of her/his relationship to God, does that spell eternal doom for such an individual? I thought believers could ask God for grace to help in any area of their lives? Hebrews 4:16.

Why do people base a lifetime decisions on factors that are so trivial as lack of cooking skills or inability to pray for one hour? If these factors are problematics to an enduring relationship, we need to ask ourselves: are they not subject to time? Can't the problems be fixed?

The most important thing in relationship, even life in general, is God's will for an individual!
Re: Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) by thoollz: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ibiyomee:
@akinsammy God bless you in all ramifications and you too 'Mr my dear'.
I think with his explanations, you should understand now.
I repeat, i'm a redeemer(not the saviour grin)

I get u now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.