Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You (1518 Views)

5 Subtle Ways To Recognize A Girl Who Would Be An Easy Lay / 16 Subtle Ways Girls Hit On Guys / Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by ibuzzngr: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2016
From day one, we know it’s men who always go for the “kill” when it comes to making the move.

Seldom will you see a woman make the move, but when they do, they do it subtly to throw hints.
These are some of the few hints you might want to take note of, especially in our era.

1. The Use Of Cowardice
If you’re with her and at the slightest fright she clings to you for protection, you should know she’s hitting on you. Or she calls you over to her place because she’s scared of darkness or spiders, you should know she’s hitting on you and want you to take it further.

2. Using Help As A Way To Get Close
Sometimes you’re minding your own business and she calls you asking if you’ve eaten or need any help with chores. Usually laundry or cooking for you, that’s the green light. She’s always using ways and means to always help you with something even if you don’t need that help.

3. Requesting You Play A Game Togethe[/b]r
Sometimes she requests you play a game together and such games are usually sensual in a way. She usually comes up with the game which is usually about something to incite your passion.

[b]4. Asking If You Have A Girlfriend

When you get the direct question, “Do you have a girlfriend”. Think no further.

5. Asking To Know Your Type
If you also get the question, “What kind of girls do you like?”. You should know she’s hitting on you by checking to see if she falls within your category.

6. Telling You How Cute You’re
It could be just a compliment but if it’s frequent, then it’s a clear indication you don’t need to look pass.

7. Laughing Hard On All Your Stale Jokes
You say something that you know is not funny but it sends her into sparks of laughter then you should know she’s really into you.

8. Always shy when with you
When she’s shy during relationship-related conversations or conversations related to togetherness, you may want to look into that.

9. Being modest to your compliments
If she tries to be modest when you compliment her about her looks, worth paying closer attention.

10. Suggesting Romantic Stuff
If she starts by sharing romantic apps, messages etc., don’t be rude, take notice, she’s throwing hints.

11. Using subtle ways to find out your relationship status
If she use several ways and means to find whether you are single or not, don’t ignore this, it’s a sign.

12. Stealing glances

If you catch her stealing glances at you or starring at you when you are unaware or busy doing something, it’s a big sign that she’s into you.

13. Doing her possible best to be of help
If she’ll go heaven and back to help you when you least can or is more than happy to assist you in your tasks, it’s a sign that she likes you.

14. Being there for you after a breakup
She’s always there to give you a shoulder to cry on whenever you face a breakup.

15. Very attentive to you
If she’s more than happy to ditch social media and pay attention to your conversations and time you spend together, in this day and age, then she really likes you.

16. change in attitude when you talk about other girls
May not make it obvious but if her attitude changes at the slight mention of other girls or your sexual shenanigans, you know she’s trying to tell you, it’s too much information for someone who likes you.

SOURCE: http://www.ibuzz.com.ng/2016/08/16-subtle-ways-know-girl-hitting.html
Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by ReInstalled(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2016
old sh*t
Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Even with all these, you could still end up in that wicked zone #Friendzone

You'd have to play your card well

1 Like

Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by saintikechi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
i like to get kissed before i get fu ck ed

1 Like

Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by chigoizie7(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
What if despite all those green lights and I still don't like her, should I take advantage of it and just fuuuck her and den move on?

1 Like

Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by ibuzzngr: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Those are totaly your choice @Chigozie7
chigoizie7:
What if despite all those green lights and I still don't like her, should I take advantage of it and just fuuuck her and den move on?
Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by ibuzzngr: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Great!
saintikechi:
i like to get kissed before i get fu ck ed
Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Boldly come out and say you like me, and we'll just roll...don't be shy

1 Like

Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by Oladimejyy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Who love epp?

1 Like

Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by Iphesure212(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
So true
Re: 16 Subtle Ways To Know If A Girl Is Hiting On You by chigoizie7(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
ibuzzngr:
Those are totaly your choice @Chigozie7

Good,

It's time for exploitation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attributes Of Men You Shouldn't Marry. / Does Bamenda Girls Have Big Booty Ass And Do They Love Sex / Vaseline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.