Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies (14304 Views)

How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Introduction To Sluts: Early User Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by namun(f): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
guys usually fall for bad or indecent girls, gold diggers, former prostitutes and aristo girls. girls that would usually cheat on them, sleep with their friends or done almost half of the men in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by TOPE20001(f): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
Help me ask them ooo grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by baybbootz(f): 12:13am On Sep 24, 2009
i wudnt generalize.
Most dudes loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvve xtreme sexxxx wink, n most good gurls dnt give it 2 em, so they go 2 were they kud get[obviously 4rm d sluts].
But if u do ur research rite they dnt stik wif these so called sluts,they go bk 2 thyre decent gurl fwens whivh they make wives. grin grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by deji2009(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2009
i wudnt generalize.
Most dudes loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvve xtreme sexxxx , n most good gurls dnt give it 2 em, so they go 2 were they kud get[obviously 4rm d sluts].
But if u do your research rite they dnt stik wif these so called sluts,they go bk 2 thyre decent gurl fwens whivh they make wives.

you"re communicating.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by posakosa(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2009
namun:

guys usually fall for bad or indecent girls, gold diggers, former prostitutes and aristo girls. girls that would usually cheat on them, sleep with their friends or done almost half of the men in nigeria.

Because these girls can phuck and men NEED to have some fun.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by herniec(f): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2009
@namun, we are not all bad. We seek sensible ladies like you.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by whitelexi(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2009
There is nothing like decent girls, every girl gets shagged for some materialistic end or the other whether she's standing by the roadside, or in her boyfriend's house - all that story i read above is a load of Old Tosh tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by sesman(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2009
because they are good in bed grin

seriously though, i dont think any guy prefers sluts to decent ladies, they are still guys out there like moi, that go for a decent lady over a slut anytime, grin
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by adegbemmy(f): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2009
True, guy like phuk (reall gud f**k) dats why dey go after bad girls, \

i suggest we gud gurls go bad on our boyfriends on bed to keep dem with us undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2009
lol. . .Do they? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by walestar2(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2009
whitelexi:

There is nothing like decent girls, every girl gets shagged for some materialistic end or the other whether she's standing by the roadside, or in her boyfriend's house - all that story i read above is a load of Old Tosh tongue tongue
Their is nothing like decent girls, please stop posting rubbish.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by walestar2(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2009
I support whitelexi, Their is no decent girls, All the girls are one slut for one thing or another but you should have post that why do guys prefer hotel slut to street slut or pretending slut (Claimed to be decent girl)
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by tushbobo(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2009
It's not only about sex.Some of these sluts have the swagger and social profile which some men want.If some 'good girls' could just be a little more fun seeking and unconventional,it ll make them even more interesting and sought after than the sluts(who wants to marry a slut anyway??)
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by enfuse(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2009
@poster
- Why do some people prefer tokunmbo car to a brand new one - lack of cash
- Why would some  people eat at some roadside 'mma-put' joint instead of some fancy restaurant get a different flavour
- Why would water, electricity and other forces of nature seek for and follow the path of list resistance? Same answer for your question
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by AniLee(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

Because these girls can phuck and men NEED to have some fun.

AMEN. Too true.

baybbootz:

i wudnt generalize.
Most dudes loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvve xtreme sexxxx  wink, n most good gurls dnt give it 2 em, so they go 2 were they kud get[obviously 4rm d sluts].

WORD

sesman:

because they are good in bed  grin

seriously though,  i dont think any guy prefers sluts to decent ladies, they are still guys out there like moi, that go for a decent lady over a slut anytime,  grin

interesting,

decent ladies are a complete bore. They do/need too much of everything. And most of them are so religious (i.e. want to do things in a certain way all the time, dis aint got nuthn to do with religious faiths). But not all are like that. Some of them (who are the very few that you would never spot) are actually much more fun and adventurous than sluts.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by scottN(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2009
Now that's a misconception. You see all the guys want is A LADY ON THE STREET AND A FREAK IN THE BED!
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by enfuse(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2009
yeh, we also want a little bit of evrything smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by AniLee(f): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2009
btw, this thread leads me to think of reasons why women prefer sexy rogues to your ordinary John. I mean its simple, they are wilder, sweeter, dont cling on you and you can call them any time you need their services. And whats best, you aint gotta pay for it! They never say no. They even send a cab to collect you from ur crib/office to theirs. This could be the main point. They dont stick around. Yeah. Thats it.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by enfuse(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2009
Ani Lee:

btw, this thread leads me to think of reasons why women prefer sexy rogues to your ordinary John. I mean its simple, they are wilder, sweeter, dont cling on you and you can call them any time you need their services. And whats best, you aint gotta pay for it! They never say no. They even send a cab to collect you from your crib/office to theirs. This could be the main point. They dont stick around. Yeah. Thats it.
my point wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by edoyad(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2009
^^^ GBAM !

@enfuse
you have answered the question. No need for thread to continue.
All men(including meself) are base creatures. I used to think my self a principled guy till i almost f%*ked with a flirtatious girl i introduced my girl friend to and made them friends cos they were from the same state.
Now i accept that guys no matter how decent their wives or girlfriends are will be drawn to (and need to be protected by their women from) slutty ones like a well groomed dog to trash can.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by dammiecool(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
no sane guy will take a slut as a wife grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by McDoe(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
They possess some qualities that are not found in the decent ones. Check-out their dress pattern, seductive tendencies and sexual disposition, just to mention but few.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by sexyLeamon(f): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
decent girls are one they introduce to their parents. The slutty ones are the ones they call after the bar closes.
so u decide what you want to be, a guy treat you dat way.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Anabel(f): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
because some men believe that when they are ready to settle down, they do it with all their mind, nothing new will take them out of their marital homes cos they have seen everything, unlike girls that will get married and still be sleeping around.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by GEW: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
Anabel:

because some men believe that when they are ready to settle down, they do it with all their mind, nothing new will take them out of their marital homes cos they have seen everything, unlike girls that will get married and still be sleeping around.
mmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by edoyad(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
It's cos we no more have decent sluts
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by ammamat(f): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2009
Yes coz those girls can give them f**k at any time any place,

And they are not faithful, and those guys too knows that them too are not faithful
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by walestar2(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2009
ammamat:

Yes coz those girls can give them f**k at any time any place,

And they are not faithful, and those guys too knows that them too are not faithful
So you don't give your guy Bleep at any time?
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
that's easy. no drama. no holds bared. anything goes. and we all understand the details.
no hoochiemoochie.
no lovey dovey fake thingy that most supposedly decent girls do
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by sweetpie23: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2009
bad boys prefer sluts, good boys prefer decent ladies.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
Personally, i dont even trust any girl anymore, cos i feel the decent ones have a secret they're keeping from you. the bad ones, let you know evrything and you accept them, as they are
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
I guess guys are not afraid to ask the freaky girls to do freaky crazy shit to them. Dont be fooled though these hypocritical scums will eventually marry a decent "virgin" girl from their remote village.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Hot Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos) / Chaii Which Kind Breast Is This Abeg / What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.