Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners (1164 Views)

Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by EllaSophia: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Over time rumors have been spread about Nigerian male celebrities who derive sexual satisfaction from other men. The stories are unending.
Here is a list of 10 popular Nigerian celebrities and their alleged gay partners:

1 Charly Boy Oputa And Denrele Edun
Charly and denrele2
Singer and songwriter ,Charlyboy has had series of gay rumors surrounding him,mostly because of his many body piercings,tattoos and dress style.
Denrenle Edun ,Tv presenter and another very controversial celebrity is Charlyboy’s alleged gay partner.They have been seen in compromising photos together.

2. kcee and phyno

Musician ,Kcee and Phyno were spotted closely together at the MAMA nominees party in Lagos state in 2014.The picture went viral and as usual rumor had it that they were lovers.
Phyno is a rapper from Enugu state.
read more here: http://www.slimsaintandfriends.com/2016/08/list-of-5-nigerian-celebrities-and.html[url][/url]

Re: Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by ritzybaby(f): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
endtime
Re: Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by K9Uneet(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Charly Boy + Denrele + KCee + Phyno = 10 celebrities.

Ngwa, come and complete the list abeg.
Re: Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by ritzybaby(f): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
lalasticlala:
I will ban this OP soon
oga no vex... jhux forgive am
Re: Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
This might have made FP if it were complete!
Re: Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
and u pray dis trash to reach frontpage.. i think u no d rules in nairaland... promotion of gay is not allowed.. OP NEED TO BE BAN AND DIS TOPIC NEED TO BE REMOVE... angry angry angry angry angry
Jarizod:
This might have made FP if it were complete!
Re: Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
and u pray dis trash to reach frontpage.. i think u no d rules in nairaland... promotion of gay is not allowed.. OP NEED TO BE BAN AND DIS TOPIC NEED TO BE REMOVE... angry angry angry angry angry
Oga no misunderstand me o..Not in support of the gay movement grin neither do I have any particular resentment towards them

My only point is d rate at which bloggers post incomplete threads just to get traffic to their blog.get my drift?
Re: Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
am very sure say ythe go don ban that op.. nw,... grin grin grin
Jarizod:
Oga no misunderstand me o..Not in support of the gay movement grin neither do I have any particular resentment towards them

My only point is d rate at which bloggers post incomplete threads just to get traffic to their blog.get my drift?
Re: Unbelivable: List Of 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Alleged Gay Partners by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
am very sure say ythe go don ban that op.. nw,... grin grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Reasons A Girl Will Slap A Man Before, During And After Sex / Must Read: The Big C0ck And I {slutty Er0tica} / Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.