Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

This Beautiful Lady Was Murdered By Her Boyfrend After Dumping Him For Anoda Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful Lady Was Murdered By Her Boyfrend After Dumping Him For Anoda Guy (741 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful Lady Was Murdered By Her Boyfrend After Dumping Him For Anoda Guy by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
This beautiful lady was only 22yrs old, she was killed by his Sponsor for dumping him. The guy had spent a lot on her education, but after she graduated she decided to dump him and went to live with her boyfriend.
What a loss to the family, she had parents, brothers & Sisters who had great hopes on her. Now she is gone & gone 4 good, never to be seen again. Dear young Ladies can you kindly think on this. Be Principled and live within your means.

Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Murdered By Her Boyfrend After Dumping Him For Anoda Guy by schumastic(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
ah
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Murdered By Her Boyfrend After Dumping Him For Anoda Guy by chidiidika(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chai see figure..... It's a pity
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Murdered By Her Boyfrend After Dumping Him For Anoda Guy by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ladies fail to see that these things hurt when they do it, u try to play smart and double-cross a guy after all he'd done for you Dont EVER think he'll let it go just like dat... be wise for once!!!
Re: This Beautiful Lady Was Murdered By Her Boyfrend After Dumping Him For Anoda Guy by 4reala(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
@op dis ur story get as he be o, no name or identification?

(1) (Reply)

Guy Friend Always Wants To Know If I Have Money In My Purse? / I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships / Wow It's My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.