Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,533 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos (12690 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures / INEC Director To Face Prosecution For N16 Million Scam (photos) / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Well neither are most Nigerians, but 97% are being sodomized by APC.

Well, I'm not part of the 97% and you know it... cheesy cheesy

I'm only a 5 percenter... grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by bobestman(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Which kind shape she get, triangle or circle?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
Its all over news treads that the first lady of Nigeria Aisha Buhari visited washington Dc on some bullshit seminars, this is a cheap scam orchestrated by our bad government to put an end to the halliburton scandal smelling round the first lady of Nigeria.

the first lady never visited the USA and she will never risk it.

there has not been any first lady in the world that visit United States Of America that the First Lady of America will not be there to Welcome her. not to talk of Washington Dc the front yard of the first lady of America.

check these photos of China, Russia, South Africa and Cameroon first ladies visit to America.

Why was Michelle Obama not at the Airport to welcome Aisha Buhari ?

Even as small as Cameroon, she was there for their first Lady....

Nigeriaaaaaaaaaa which way ?
And your point is? You know you should ask yourself if Aisha Buhari's visit to the U.S was official, instead of jumping to useless conclusions just because Mitchell Obama wasn't there to welcome her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Vincent41(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
Its all over news treads that the first lady of Nigeria Aisha Buhari visited washington Dc on some bullshit seminars, this is a cheap scam orchestrated by our bad government to put an end to the halliburton scandal smelling round the first lady of Nigeria.

the first lady never visited the USA and she will never risk it.

there has not been any first lady in the world that visit United States Of America that the First Lady of America will not be there to Welcome her. not to talk of Washington Dc the front yard of the first lady of America.

check these photos of China, Russia, South Africa and Cameroon first ladies visit to America.

Why was Michelle Obama not at the Airport to welcome Aisha Buhari ?

Even as small as Cameroon, she was there for their first Lady....

Nigeriaaaaaaaaaa which way ?

EXPOSED: Aisha Buhari Was Not Interviewed On VOA Washington DC
source:http://www.euphemiaudanoh.com/2016/08/exposed-aisha-buhari-was-not.html

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Vincent41(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2016
jlinkd78:
f

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Vincent41(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sorry to deviate, ABEG WHICH COUNTRY GET THE "FIRST LADY 4 THE LAST PIC? I SURE SAY DAT WOMAN HAIR SEF GO DEY INSIDE THEIR NATIONAL BUDGET AND I CAN BET MY LAST BOTTLE OF GULDER THAT ITS AN AFRICAN FIRST LADY..........

ANBAKO:
What kind of rubbish is this? Good rubbish or bad rubbish?

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Vincent41(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2016
aresssa:
With shallow, unintelligent,ignorant and poor judgement youths parading idiocies and and shameful reasoning on the internet, it's safe to conclude they they are doomed and are of zero benefit to themselves and their country...

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Vincent41(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2016
egift:
OP, please stop disgracing the reputation of Nigerian Youths. Na beg I dey beg you.

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Vincent41(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
its not hate, and yes The First Ladies of every Country Always welcome another first lady when they visit their country. my pain is that why would a 45 years old woman try to fool a whole nation like Nigeria. NTA, CHANNELS, SILVERBIRD, all Nigeria TV stations non was able to give the news.. Use your brain

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
And your point is? You know you should ask yourself if Aisha Buhari's visit to the U.S was official, instead of jumping to useless conclusions just because Mitchell Obama wasn't there to welcome her.
Even if she went for holiday she Aisha would still find a way to meet with her.... and not to mention it was Washington DC where the president wife lives... just use your head... stop defending her....
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:
Why are you people so silly and uninformed? I have no political inclination, so I am not supporting any party. My comments are based solely on facts. 
You all can take the time and data to actually surf the net for information when in doubt. The twitter account and Facebook account of the United States Institute of Peace clearly comments on Aisha ' s visit. These are verified pages i.e Twitter and Facebook and if fake, would have consequences on the Institute. 
Institutes like that have core ethical values enforced by law, as such, you can take what they say to the bank.
What is it with you people? Aisha is not a president that everything she does has to be met by Michelle Obama. Most of the pictures you have been posting on here of Michelle with wives of heads of states are in her capacity as the hostess i.e wives accompanying their husbands (presidents) on their official trips, as such, Michelle will play a hostess role. Aisha went not in an official capacity. 
There is structure to doing things people. A wife of a president is not a news worthy event. So talking about CNN carrying the story etc shows a level of stupidity. 
I shake my head for my country..
Nobody I mean nobody goes to the DC office to meet in a freaking boardroom. This is how they do it in DC.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
Even if she went for holiday she Aisha would still find a way to meet with her.... and not to mention it was Washington DC where the president wife lives... just use your head... stop defending her....
I believe you're the one not using his head here. There's something call protocol and it's rigidly adhered to in the U.S. If Aisha Buhari's visit wasn't official, there is no way in Hell Mitchell Obama will come and welcome her, because Aisha Buhari didn't isn't in the U.S first lady itinerary.

So you coming here and writing baseless thoughts is just your way of spreading your own version of what you want to believe.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Nobody I mean nobody goes to the DC office to meet in a freaking boardroom. This is how they do it in DC.
I thought Aisha Buhari went for a seminar? So I ask where do people who attend seminar usually meet? Hope you're not gonna say 'The White House'?. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
Darling read Facebook caption well well.
They hosted her in a board room?
We were honored to host the First Lady of Nigeria Aisha Buhari today, along with her esteemed delegation that included the wives of several Nigerian state governors. Her husband President Muhammudu Buhari spoke at USIP last July: http:///1OoI8pM
When has any First Lady gone to another country and it wss not official?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Question for you... Does a meeting in the boardroom meet the objectives of the meeting? Why speak in an auditorium if you are talking to a specific number that can be accommodated in the boardroom.

Did you check the verified pages of USIP? Do not speak based on your perceived knowledge or assumption.

Get facts straight. I care not about Aisha or whoever. What bothers me is the ignorance spewed by my countrymen. Looking at all these comments, Nigeria ' s problem is not the government, it is us the youths. I would be scared to give power to the youths as well, based on the level of immaturity and ignorance in most comments
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
I thought Aisha Buhari went for a seminar? So I ask where do people who attend seminar usually meet? Hope you're not gonna say 'The White House'?. grin
So you go to Seminar in board room grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99jHsbQQpOI

This is how Seminar goes let me spread knowledge.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:

Question for you... Does a meeting in the boardroom meet the objectives of the meeting? Why speak in an auditorium if you are talking to a specific number that can be accommodated in the boardroom.

Did you check the verified pages of USIP? Do not speak based on your perceived knowledge or assumption.

Get facts straight. I care not about Aisha or whoever. What bothers me is the ignorance spewed by my countrymen. Looking at all these comments, Nigeria ' s problem is not the government, it is us the youths. I would be scared to give power to the youths as well, based on the level of immaturity and ignorance in most comments
Before I answer your question have you been to a seminar in your life? Cause if you have you won't be wasting time typing gibberish.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

The ignorance. ... What is a seminar? When you know the definition, you would answer your own question.

To help you however, the answer is Yes! You CAN have a seminar in the boardroom.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe you're the one not using his head here. There's something call protocol and it's rigidly adhered to in the U.S. If Aisha Buhari's visit wasn't official, there is no way in Hell Mitchell Obama will come and welcome her, because Aisha Buhari didn't isn't in the U.S first lady itinerary.

So you coming here and writing baseless thoughts is just your way of spreading your own version of what you want to believe.
Even if she dint come to the airport to welcome her she would still meet with her after her supposed seminar ... She is the first lady of Nigeria... oooo not your house wife... and why don't nta broadcast the news.. ? is not official right ? but her food items to idps was official that nta broadcast for over a week....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:

The ignorance. ... What is a seminar? When you know the definition, you would answer your own question.

To help you however, the answer is Yes! You CAN have a seminar in the boardroom.

Hahahaha sufferheads everywhere. Did you get that Kia btw?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
Even if she dint come to the airport to welcome her she would still meet with her after her supposed seminar ... She is the first lady of Nigeria... oooo not your house wife... and why don't nta broadcast the news.. ? is not official right ? but her food items to idps was official that nta broadcast for over a week....
You speak as if Michelle Obama and Aisha are friends. Please remove sentiment from your eyes and think straight. I already told you about protocol and itinerary, do you think Michelle Obama will risk breaching protocol just to see Aisha Buhari, whose visit to the U.S isn't even official in the first place?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Before I answer your question have you been to a seminar in your life? Cause if you have you won't be wasting time typing gibberish.

Your stupidity has no rivalry. A seminar is a meeting for discussion or training. You can do it anywhere as long as the tools are in place.

From your comments, you have no clue what that is. Poor uninformed guy....
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Post pictures of the seminar Aisha Buhari attended, let's see.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
You speak as if Michelle Obama and Aisha are friends. Please remove sentiment from your eyes and think straight. I already told you about protocol and itinerary, do you think Michelle Obama will risk breaching protocol just to see Aisha Buhari, whose visit to the U.S isn't even official in the first place?

Does it not suck when you are trying to have a meaningful and sensible conversation and they just don't get it?
The ignorance is unbelievable bro. I doubt they ever will..
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Darling read Facebook caption well well.
They hosted her in a board room?
When has any First Lady gone to another country and it wss not official?
Remember, the Office of the First Lady of Nigeria isn't enshrined in the constitution. Also remember that Aisha may have chosen to visit on her own volition.

So how can a person whose office isn't recognised by the constitution visit another country in an official capacity?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by abes(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2016
Haters are liable to die young....

https://twitter.com/USIP/status/761312131648069632

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
Remember, the Office of the First Lady of Nigeria isn't enshrined in the constitution. Also remember that Aisha may he chosen to visit on her own volition.

So how can a person whose office isn't recognised by the constitution visit another country in an official capacity?

I wonder how and why they don't get it....

Oh yah, they are used to bringing out the drums when a commissioner'wife pays them a visit and so they believe that is what is obtainable everywhere. SMH
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:

Does it not suck when you are trying to have a meaningful and sensible conversation and they just don't get it?
The ignorance is unbelievable bro. I doubt they ever will..
It is sentiment bro. That's all there is to it. Most Nigerians are extremely blinded by sentiment, and they don't even know talkless of understand beaurocracy.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2016
abes:
Haters are liable to die young....

https://twitter.com/USIP/status/761312131648069632

You take the effort to verify that she was hosted by them. Yet, your focus is on the venue.

You, my dear, have a long way to go..
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
It is sentiment bro. That's all there is to it. Most Nigerians are extremely blinded by sentiment, and they don't even know talkless of understand beaurocracy.

It is ridiculous bro. Can you imagine someone going on about a boardroom for a seminar?

Probably thinks of a 5000 seater hall with flowers and stuff. Lol

if you have 20 key people you need to talk to, would you need a larger room? Gee whiz
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
Post pictures of the seminar Aisha Buhari attended, let's see.
Below the First Lady of Afghanistan at a Seminar for USIP.

Last picture is your LAGOS US Seminar grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fitch: Buhari’s CBN Policies May Drag Nigerian Economy Into Crisis / Start Preparing Handover Notes, Ize-Iyamu Tells Obaseki / Bode George: The Unrepentant "Con Artist" By Tobi S. Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.