Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,382 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos (12687 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures / INEC Director To Face Prosecution For N16 Million Scam (photos) / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by abes(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:

You take the effort to verify that she was hosted by them. Yet, your focus is on the venue.

You, my dear, have a long way to go..

I don't get you....
What are you trying to say?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
Remember, the Office of the First Lady of Nigeria isn't enshrined in the constitution. Also remember that Aisha may he chosen to visit on her own volition.

So how can a person whose office isn't recognised by the constitution visit another country in an official capacity?
whether office recognized or not.. first lady is first lady.. and she visited Washington DC.. not newyork... DC is where Michelle lives..If truly she was there Aisha must have surely go to Michelle and videotape every event just to shame Fayose .. abi want to tell me that Michelle will drive her away if she request to meet with her ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:

It is ridiculous bro. Can you imagine someone going on about a boardroom for a seminar?

Probably thinks of a 5000 seater hall with flowers and stuff. Lol

if you have 20 key people you need to talk to, would you need a larger room? Gee whiz

I for one have attended seminars in board rooms. Seminar hosting don't usually have any particular setting or location.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2016
abes:

I don't get you....
What are you trying to say?

I was simply trying to educate her on what a seminar is. And that you do not need a 5000 capacity room depending on what your objectives are. QED
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
whether office recognized or not.. first lady is first lady.. and she visited Washington DC.. not newyork... DC is where Michelle lives..If truly she was there Aisha must have surely go to Michelle and videotape every event just to shame Fayose .. abi want to tell me that Michelle will drive her away if she request to meet with her ?

OMG! And you see yourself as a leader of tomorrow?

My friend, now might be the time for you to enroll for additional studies..
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
Guy are you just mentally not sound or what? i've given you more than enough reason to know why Michelle Obama didn't welcome Aisha Buhari and you're still going on and go swimming in unbridled sentiment.

Come on men, think!. If Aisha didn't duly inform the White House of her visit, do you think the White House will breach protocol just to please Aisha Buhari?

Incase you don't know, official visits are planned months ahead, and preparations need to be mad ahead of time. The U.S is not a place where you usually use Fire Brigade approach for everything.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2016
abes:
Haters are liable to die young....

https://twitter.com/USIP/status/761312131648069632

Sufferheads just keep suffering and grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
Guy are you just mentally not sound or what? i've given you more than enough reason to know why Michelle Obama didn't welcome Aisha Buhari and you're still going on and go swimming in unbridled sentiment.

Come on men, think!. If Aisha didn't duly inform the White House of her visit, do you think the White House will breach protocol just to please Aisha Buhari?

Incase you don't know, official visits are planned months ahead, and preparations need to be mad ahead of time. The U.S is not a place where you usually use Fire Brigade approach for everything.

Joe, are you at the point where you want to claw your hair out of frustration?

They will never get it. Even his comments show what kind of person you are trying to reach out to...
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by abes(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:

I was simply trying to educate her on what a seminar is. And that you do not need a 5000 capacity room depending on what your objectives are. QED

Then you need to quote and address her (whoever she is) directly.. I only posted a picture from a verified official twitter account of USIP on this thread to show the original OP that indeed Aisha was in the US. Okay?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
You speak as if Michelle Obama and Aisha are friends. Please remove sentiment from your eyes and think straight. I already told you about protocol and itinerary, do you think Michelle Obama will risk breaching protocol just to see Aisha Buhari, whose visit to the U.S isn't even official in the first place?

. who told you the visit wasn't official self why would a group of Nigerians organized welcome party if it wasn't official if she had went there for medical checkup would Nigerians organize party for her..? You see Aisha is a foolish lady and her husband don't reason well.. she orchestrated this event to shame fayose not minding what the outcome will cause her.. and first ladies meet first ladies there is no protocol whatsoever to do with that.. Dem Mitchell nor de carry body like your Aisha...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by abes(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Are you saying Aisha did not visit the US?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2016
abes:

Then you need to quote and address her (whoever she is) directly.. I only posted a picture from a verified official twitter account of USIP on this thread to show the original OP that indeed Aisha was in the US. Okay?

I must have had a mix up. Forgive the brevity, as I am using my phone. .
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Below the First Lady of Afghanistan at a Seminar for USIP.

Last picture is your LAGOS US Seminar grin
And where was the venue of this Seminar, The White House? lol. And hope you know USIP is a widely recognised organisation?

Now you tell me the seminar Aisha Buhari went to attend and compare it to USIP, let's see which one is widely and internationally recognised more than the other.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by abes(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
. who told you the visit wasn't official self why would a group of Nigerians organized welcome party if it wasn't official if she had went there for medical checkup would Nigerians organize party for her..? You see Aisha is a foolish lady and her husband don't reason well.. she orchestrated this event to shame fayose not minding what the outcome will cause her.. and first ladies meet first ladies there is no protocol whatsoever to do with that.. Dem Mitchell nor de carry body like your Aisha...

Did Aisha visit the US?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
Dude! You're blinded by sentiment and you will never regain your sight. It's a shame people like you are still living in this country that's why the country finds it very hard to move forward when sentimentally innards people like you are everywhere.

Gosh! You can't even reason at all. Sentiment upon sentiment. Good lord!!!.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2016
abes:

. so because you see white man picture for there dose that mean its America She was at the UAE earlier if you could remember.. and NTA broadcasted it... why don't they broadcast the america visit

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2016
lipsrsealed
cciojazz:

As you see when tbe Afgan First Lady came she had a small crowd.
This is how they meet with First Ladies in DC not that APC propaganda they posted in blogs.

Imagine a whole First Lady was walking in a crowd of strangers lol at the Airport. They host her in one of they numerous offices thats the truth but in US? Fat lie!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2016
abes:

Did Aisha visit the US?
According to him, she didn't, because Michelle Obama didn't welcome her.

You can just imagine his level of thinking. sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Emyogalanya: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Inconclusive belief
MizMyColi:
Everything about APC is inconclusive.

I believe she visited, yet I don't believe.

I'm not convinced.

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by joseph1832(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:

Joe, are you at the point where you want to claw your hair out of frustration?

They will never get it. Even his comments show what kind of person you are trying to reach out to...
I've given up abeg! I'm not debating this any further. If they choose to revel in sentiment, that's there wahala. But truth be told, whether Aisha Buhari visited the U.S or not, nothing they say here will make her not be The First Lady of Nigeria. Period.

Bye bye.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
lipsrsealed
Your as you see when tbe Afgan First Lady came she had a small crowd.
This is how they meet with First Ladies in DC not that APC propaganda they posted in blogs

Imagine a whole First Lady was walking in a crowd of strangers lol at the Airport. They host her in one of they numerous offices thats the truth but in US? Fat lie!

If you find it difficult to comprehend what a seminar means, I would not waste my time trying to educate you on deeper intricacies.. lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
lipsrsealed
Your as you see when tbe Afgan First Lady came she had a small crowd.
This is how they meet with First Ladies in DC not that APC propaganda they posted in blogs

Oh wow..You are a genius. So now USIP is lying about her visit on their verified pages...

Interesting.!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2016
joseph1832:
According to him, she didn't, because Michelle Obama didn't welcome her.

You can just imagine his level of thinking. sad
sharrap you... why dint NTa broadcasted it.. ? why ? because it was not reliable..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by noida: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2016
because no office of the first lady in Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Mylove55(f): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2016
EpicMaurice:

ngwanu clap for yourself.
Ineffectual buffoon, did you just learn how to spell that word cos you cant seem to make a comment without using it.
anytime i see or hear d word gej, i wil just remember ineffectual buffoon, how wasteful and stupidity he is, and u ipod hate pmb becos he is not wasteful and stupid, nigeria would have be a state of coma if pmb have continue d ineffectual buffoonism of ogogoro master
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:

Oh wow..You are a genius. So now USIP is lying about her visit on their verified pages...

Interesting.!
Where did it say visit US. If she visit US it would say it like it did on Facebook clearly and show her in this same hall like hundreds before her. It would have a link like when Buhari came with an article like all the others. Use senseooo it cost nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by ConqueredWest: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
. so because you see white man picture for there dose that mean its America She was at the UAE earlier if you could remember.. and NTA broadcasted it... why don't they broadcast the america visit

Good question

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by MizMyColi(f): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Inconclusive belief

Whether or not she was in the United States actually is still up for debate, I don't want to meddle into that, because I may not have the facts to disprove such.

There is a saying that if you want to eat a frog, eat better one wey big well.

If the aim was to disprove Fayose, they should have made it more glaring in such a way that anyone who even wants to doubt will feel stupid for doing so.

For Madam First Lady to visit and it was Samba drummers who welcomed her?

Even the airport sef wasn't properly lighted, it just didn't look like a United States Airport in Washington DC.

This is the same feeling I had when President Buhari released his assets, it was all so shoddy.

What I can deduce is that someone feels a strong need somewhere to cover up.
So, something was arranged.
Just to show the world in a bid to convince us.

Why should her trip be delayed in the first place?
Why all the postponements?

This is the first time she is visiting US and this is the reception the US could give our First Lady? Are they distancing themselves because they know she is complicit? But can't arrest her now, because of diplomatic relations?
But due to pulling strings here and there, she is allowed to enter the US, under the condition there will be no attention/media frenzy?

One day, we will know the truth, one day....

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Mylove55(f): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2016
trinity227:
whether office recognized or not.. first lady is first lady.. and she visited Washington DC.. not newyork... DC is where Michelle lives..If truly she was there Aisha must have surely go to Michelle and videotape every event just to shame Fayose ..
she was not invited by mrs obama and she did not go to US becos of stupid fayose. if not, she would have carry all d video in d world just to prove to d stupid fayose.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2016
noida:
because no office of the first lady in Nigeria
Its call the
"The Office Of The Wife Of The President Of Nigeria"
Whats the diffrence its funded by public funds and it is in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Pidggin(f): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Nice investigate journalism grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Mylove55:
she was not invited by mrs obama and she did not go to US becos of stupid fayose. if not, she would have carry all d video in d world just to prove to d stupid fayose.
she wasn't in the USA.. that's big lie.. she will never attempt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cash Crunch Affecting Ramadan, Islamic Body Tells FG / Show Me All Your Infrastructural Developments In Your State / The Origin Of Nigeria [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.