Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,669 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos (12691 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures / INEC Director To Face Prosecution For N16 Million Scam (photos) / Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Mylove55(f): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Op you are correct.
How can Aisha visit US without the recognition by Obama's wife.
Something is fishy about that visit
That must be an advanced Photoshop angry
that is how mrs buhari burst u ipod folly, she did not use diplomatic passport and she didnt go there as first lady, she went there as private individual for CIA and FBI to arrest her. that is why ipod heads are flat, they dont make use of their God giving brain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by SalomonKane: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
MizMyColi:
Everything about APC is inconclusive.

I believe she visited, yet I don't believe.

I'm not convinced.

Just like you're not convinced Jonathan was the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria?. Marvellous.

However, be convinced that I like your big, wide beautiful behind, now that's a fact!. wink

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Ademusiwa1: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by aresssa: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
trinity227:
IF ONLY YOU KNEW THE MEANING OF IGNORANCE.... I WOULD HAVE CONCUR.

I know ignorance, it's what you and your kind litter the internet with.

Who you meet and who welcomes you is based on simple protocol and determined by the nature of your visit.

Patience Jonathan and the women taking pictures with Michelle Obama were in the US with their husbands on official visit and representing their countries..

Michelle Obama invited spouses of world leaders to lunch at the White House.

Your minds going to waste is a terrible thing for Nigeria and humanity..
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by wadetaw202: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
soberdrunk:
Sorry to deviate, ABEG WHICH COUNTRY GET THE "FIRST LADY 4 THE LAST PIC? I SURE SAY DAT WOMAN HAIR SEF GO DEY INSIDE THEIR NATIONAL BUDGET AND I CAN BET MY LAST BOTTLE OF GULDER THAT ITS AN AFRICAN FIRST LADY..........

That is paul biya's wife. Cameroonian first lady.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Chikpat(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
OP, go get a life. Occupy ursef wt skills, values, disciplines dat improves ur person and ur society.

You can surely be more reasonable dan dis.
And

Do not let ppl lyk Fayose, Dino, etc to mentor u.

If you acquire gud skills, values, disciplines etc, you will mentor dem instead.

If only u have ears......
I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mylove55:
and d op and ipod fails to acknowledge d fact that she use her own money for trip, becos there is no budget or office of d first lady, God bless pmb for scrapping that useless office which that useless mrs ineffectual buffoon use to rip and rob us of our hard earn resource.

aunty receive sense,even wit d scrapping of d first lady office, the economy is experiencing intense hardship,my questn is wat did dat moroon called PMB uses d fund for d scraped firstlady office to do.

During GEJ tenure, the first ady office was active then nd we werent suffering as this, even wit d corruption nd fraud, pple were still doin well, unlike nw

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Mylove55(f): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
mystic70563:

,even wit d scrapping of d first lady office, the economy is experiencing intense hardship,my questn is wat did dat moroon called PMB uses d fund for d scraped firstlady office to do.
During GEJ tenure, the first ady office was active then nd we werent suffering
that is my point that ipods have flat heads, after ineffectual buffoon wasted our hard earn resource on trivian things, u are now blaming pmb for d consequences of gej ineffectual buffoonism,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
all those dem abike and the rest of the bloggers will always say it.. where is NTA...? Nigeria Television... even if no other news station broadcast it nta must surely do it we are talking about the First lady of Nigeria not some rich men wife...
cfame1:

They said she attended the program on this pics with her pics yet abike is saying d opposite

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chikpat:
OP, go get a life. Occupy ursef wt skills, values, disciplines dat improves ur person and ur society.

You can surely be more reasonable dan dis.
And

Do not let ppl lyk Fayose, Dino, etc to mentor u.

If you acquire gud skills, values, disciplines etc, you will mentor dem instead.

If only u have ears......
I wish you the best.
SO WHAT DO YOU ADVISE,,,,, WE SHOULD JUST FOLD OUR HANDS AND PRETEND NOTHING IS HAPPENING ? THOSE ARE THE KIND OF MESSAGES YOU PASS ''I DONT CARE BROTHERS'' AND YOU WONDER WHY WE ARE NEVER PROGRESSING...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Eshinwaju: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
trinity227:
Its all over news treads that the first lady of Nigeria Aisha Buhari visited washington Dc on some bullshit seminars, this is a cheap scam orchestrated by our bad government to put an end to the halliburton scandal smelling round the first lady of Nigeria.

the first lady never visited the USA and she will never risk it.

there has not been any first lady in the world that visit United States Of America that the First Lady of America will not be there to Welcome her. not to talk of Washington Dc the front yard of the first lady of America.

check these photos of China, Russia, South Africa and Cameroon first ladies visit to America.

Why was Michelle Obama not at the Airport to welcome Aisha Buhari ?

Even as small as Cameroon, she was there for their first Lady....

Nigeriaaaaaaaaaa which way ?

You are simply a fool.....no better way to describe your moronic self...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by EpicMaurice(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mylove55:
that is my point that ipods have flat heads, after ineffectual buffoon wasted our hard earn resource on trivian things, u are now blaming pmb for d consequences of gej ineffectual buffoonism,
mofo go and sit down.
How much did you buy fuel and kerosene when gej was president.
How much did you buy tomatoes and other food stuffs when gej was president.
How much was a dollar sold when gej was president.
Wasnt nigeria the fastest growing economy in africa and the third in the world when gej was president.

You just hate the man cos he is nt from your tribe.
Once again.....go and sit down

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Eshinwaju:

You are simply a fool.....no better way to describe your moronic self...
watin come bring fool come inside ?? I know the truth is always bitter... just because your parent are among the idps she cared for doesn't mean I won't tell you the truth...

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by wirinet(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
See someone advertising ignorance on the Internet.
There has not been any first lady in the world that visit United States Of America that the First Lady of America will not be there to Welcome her. not to talk of Washington Dc the front yard of the first lady of America.
There are approximately 160 countries in the world, so you mean Michelle Obama will go to the airport every time the wife of another country pays a private visit to the US? That means she will practically be living in the airport. I doubt there is hardly a day that a first lady would not be passing through a US airport.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Mylove55(f): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
EpicMaurice:

How much was a dollar sold when gej
kids everywhere in this forum, every problem u listed is as a result of d past govt, fuel and foodstuff hike was cause by scarcity of dollars hidding by ineffectual
buffoon and his gang, and for ur info i am from south-south
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Eshinwaju: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
trinity227:
watin come bring fool come inside ?? I know the truth is always bitter... just because your parent are among the idps she cared for doesn't mean I won't tell you the truth...

What is this gutter animal talking about
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by EpicMaurice(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mylove55:
kids everywhere in this forum, every problem u listed is as a result of d past govt, fuel and foodstuff hike was cause by scarcity of dollars hidding by
ineffectual
buffoon and his gang, and for ur info i am from south-south

ngwanu clap for yourself.
Ineffectual buffoon, did you just learn how to spell that word cos you cant seem to make a comment without using it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Eshinwaju:

What is this gutter animal talking about
have you ever seen an animal living in gutter...? An inbred child of a retard... just take care of your idps parent...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by trinity227(m): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2016
wirinet:
See someone advertising ignorance on the Internet.

There are approximately 160 countries in the world, so you mean Michelle Obama will go to the airport every time the wife of another country pays a private visit to the US? That means she will practically be living in the airport. I doubt there is hardly a day that a first lady would not be passing through a US airport.
listen you..... no first lady travel without her country news media.. and yes she welcomes them whenever they visit.. or they meet with her afterward.. why dint nta broadcast the news..? when she was caring for the idps.. shebi nta n channels de televise am. so where are they wen she visited USA... maybe they are on vacation...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 12:44am On Aug 10, 2016
Mylove55:
that is how mrs buhari burst u ipod folly, she did not use diplomatic passport and she didnt go there as first lady, she went there as private individual for CIA and FBI to arrest her. that is why ipod heads are flat, they dont make use of their God giving brain

"the wailing wall of the south-yeast and the south-shout"....
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by tsdarkside(m): 12:50am On Aug 10, 2016
EpicMaurice:

mofo go and sit down.
How much was a dollar sold when gej was president.
Wasnt nigeria the fastest growing economy in africa and the third in the world when gej was president.

Once again.....go and sit down

hug-wash....if we were realy that fast growing,how come we are suffering now only after 2years..

rome needed 200 years to start to collapse...how come in your understanding,we are suffering sooo much already after 2 years??...

in case you didnt noticed...western-nations had zero growth.......

soooo...someone is lying here....
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 3:22am On Aug 10, 2016
MizMyColi:

I'm not convinced.

Nne, I only pity mofos that come online playing attack dog for that brainless old goat in A rock. With time, they'd que for salt and sachet water, maybe then, their senses will come back..
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Longeria(m): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2016
egift:
OP, please stop disgracing the reputation of Nigerian Youths. Na beg I dey beg you.

What do you mean?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by myshoe: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

hug-wash....if we were realy that fast growing,how come we are suffering now only after 2years..

rome needed 200 years to start to collapse...how come in your understanding,we are suffering sooo much already after 2 years??...

in case you didnt noticed...western-nations had zero growth.......

soooo...someone is lying here....
That is because a dullard from Daura was allowed to manage the economy. FYI, same suffering things happened from Dec 31st, 1983 - 27 August, 1985 during first "destruction mission" of the dullard. In less than 1 year of his reign then, people where queuing up endlessly to buy essential items like Sugar, Tea etc. The truth is that the Daura President who incidentally is the wife of Aishaliburton is a curse to the nation. This his 2nd "destruction mission" has further confirmed what most of us know about the Daura President. The good thing is that we didn't keep mute, we warned the nation about the consquences of allowing him manage a nation. Do I need tell you that the dullard is taking the nation to the total destruction route? Just watch and see. Remember to give me the credit when it happens cos Fuel will soon be increased and dollar will hit N500 before December.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 6:30am On Aug 10, 2016
egift:
OP, please stop disgracing the reputation of Nigerian Youths. Na beg I dey beg you.
That broom is still stuck in your rectum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 6:30am On Aug 10, 2016
MizMyColi:

I'm not convinced.

My Dear don't be fooled.
We have been saying it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3275019/aisha-halliburton-still-united-states#48349003
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 6:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
That broom is still stuck in your rectum?

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please help him remove it...
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please help him remove it...
As a big fan of yours I go dash you this honour wink

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2016
myshoe:
That is because a dullard from Daura was allowed to manage the economy. FYI, same suffering things happened from Dec 31st, 1983 - 27 August, 1985 during first "destruction mission" of the dullard. In less than 1 year of his reign then, people where queuing up endlessly to buy essential items like Sugar, Tea etc. The truth is that the Daura President who incidentally is the wife of Aishaliburton is a curse to the nation. This his 2nd "destruction mission" has further confirmed what most of us know about the Daura President. The good thing is that we didn't keep mute, we warned the nation about the consquences of allowing him manage a nation. Do I need tell you that the dullard is taking the nation to the total destruction route? Just watch and see. Remember to give me the credit when it happens cos Fuel will soon be increased and dollar will hit N500 before December.

Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by SycophanticGoat: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
As a big fan of yours I go dash you this honour wink

Lol, but am no gay... grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by cciojazz: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Why are you people so silly and uninformed? I have no political inclination, so I am not supporting any party. My comments are based solely on facts. 
You all can take the time and data to actually surf the net for information when in doubt. The twitter account and Facebook account of the United States Institute of Peace clearly comments on Aisha ' s visit. These are verified pages i.e Twitter and Facebook and if fake, would have consequences on the Institute. 
Institutes like that have core ethical values enforced by law, as such, you can take what they say to the bank.
What is it with you people? Aisha is not a president that everything she does has to be met by Michelle Obama. Most of the pictures you have been posting on here of Michelle with wives of heads of states are in her capacity as the hostess i.e wives accompanying their husbands (presidents) on their official trips, as such, Michelle will play a hostess role. Aisha went not in an official capacity. 
There is structure to doing things people. A wife of a president is not a news worthy event. So talking about CNN carrying the story etc shows a level of stupidity. 
I shake my head for my country..
Re: Aisha Buhari Visit To America Is 2016 Best Scam. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lol, but am no gay... grin
Well neither are most Nigerians, but 95% are being sodomized by APC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Goje’s Sacrifice Appreciated —el Rufai / President Buhari Offers Condolences To UAE's New President / "President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Care Less About Re-election" - Ismaeel Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.