Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! (2263 Views)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
well me.. A girl first... first born girls can take care of their siblings lovingly (like my big sis). Then two boys and a baby girl (daddys pet)
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Donpoker9(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
DESNAT:
just 1 girl. if my wife says that she need more, donpoker9 will add just 1 more..

na to impregnant ur wife be dat na

and i will gladly do it, u know watsup na
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by preetypam(f): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Miscellaneous:
lol.... u got ur mind made up
signed and stamped

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
none...but I can manage one boy...God abeg I no need girl(s)...kindly give them to the persons wey go qoute me. Amen.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
none...but I can manage one boy...God abeg I no need girl(s)...kindly give them to the persons wey go qoute me. Amen. I only wish to marry a woman dat loves me...she will be enough for me.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'd love 5kids.. 3 girls and 2 boys.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Donpoker9(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Idiots:
none...but I can manage one boy...God abeg I no need girl(s)...kindly give them to the persons wey go qoute me. Amen. I only wish to marry a woman dat loves me...she will be enough for me.

lol i want a boy and 2 girls

ur moniker d one kind shaa
smh
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by generalbush(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
DESNAT:
just 1 girl. if my wife says that she need more, donpoker9 will add just 1 more..

Please let me help and add...

E get as E dey do me!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by EmperorLee(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
5 kids oo.

Girl

Boy

Boy

Girl

Boy
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by generalbush(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
I want 7.....
All Girls...
Then I buy lots of dogs and fill up the compound...
I don't just trust Nigerian guys...
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
generalbush:

Please let me help and add...
E get as E dey do me!!
hahaha...makei ask my wifey whether she want 3
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Thandobaby(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
3 kids,2boys n a girl
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Cool23(m): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Same here
Thandobaby:
3 kids,2boys n a girl
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Seamareggae(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
mjswthrt:
4, two boys and two girls(twins)
Maybe e fit be 2 of us...

But....
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by mjswthrt(f): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seamareggae:
Maybe e fit be 2 of us...
But....
oya complete am
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Seamareggae(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
mjswthrt:
oya complete am
But where man go start from....
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by mjswthrt(f): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seamareggae:
But where man go start from....
hmmmm
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Seamareggae(m): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
mjswthrt:
hmmmm
Hope ur day was fine.... Nne mmara mma
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
My firstborn would be a girl, the second birth would bring forth a set of twins with girls only. The third birth would then be a male.

Also, I'd love to get married to a cute and petite twin lady. May God help me.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Tkayhandsome(m): 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
One boy one girl...that's all..,So be it in Jesus name. Amen
The girl would come first before the boy and would be older than the boy with 4 to 5 years. Amen
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by mjswthrt(f): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seamareggae:
Hope ur day was fine.... Nne mmara mma
yea thanks
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Seamareggae(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
mjswthrt:
yea thanks
I can see... Keep enjoying
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Titilayooni(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
4 wonderful kids...3 boys and a girl(shld be the lastborn) so they can watch out for their sister if any guy dey trespass..LOL
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Titilayooni:
4 wonderful kids...3 boys and a girl(shld be the lastborn) so they can watch out for their sister if any guy dey trespass..LOL

lol... I like that
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
jeenah:
For me, I would love to have three beautiful kids.. two boys and a baby girl. shikena.
what about you?
miss, did u consider our current economy before opening this thread
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
miss, did u consider our current economy before opening this thread

that is more d reason why we want to know the number of Kids u plan to av
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
jeenah:

that is more d reason why we want to know the number of Kids u plan to av
and if I tell you, will yu do me the favor of making it come thru?
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by Tife101(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
jeenah:
For me, I would love to have three beautiful kids.. two boys and a baby girl. shikena.
what about you?
I too. The girl gonna be in d middle.
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
twins a boy and a girl
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by uckennety(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
twins a boy and a girl

Marry me and i'll mk ur drms come true!

Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
uckennety:

Marry me and i'll mk ur drms come true!
no tanx my man God will send to me #smiles
Re: Tell Us The Number Of Kids You Would Love To Have And Gender!! by uckennety(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

no tanx my man God will send to me #smiles

Am serious babe if only you will pick my call

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archived! / Never Look Down On Children (picture) / 8 Signs That Shows Someone Hates You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.