Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) (15928 Views)

Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2017
1. IN THE SHOWER OR BATHTUB: 82%
Wanna try? Take turns lathering each other up and teasing yourselves into a frenzy before going all the way. Have two, warm fluffy towels handy — or one big one that you can wrap yourselves in — to keep the comfy after-sex buzz going.

2. IN A CAR: 80%
Wanna try? People often think the backseat is best for car sex. But there's not much leg room. Recline the passenger seat instead and try a girl-on-top position. (I love this one) grin

3. IN YOUR CHILDHOOD BEDROOM: 65%
Wanna try? If your parents are in the next room, keep quiet with a sex position that is still ultra-pleasurable but won't shake the headboards. Try Soft Rock or Wow-Him Powwow, in which you are gently rocking instead of thrusting.

4. IN THE POOL OR A BODY OF WATER: 54%
Wanna try? Ironically, water sex can actually dry up your natural lubrication. Use a silicone-based lube (which is waterproof) and then try out Cosmo's Aqua Kama Sutra positions, like Tawdry Tube.

5. IN THE WOODS: 49%
Wanna try? Your two biggest risks are bugs and poison ivy. To fend off bugs, spray yourself with insect repellent beforehand…just not on your neck, breasts, or anywhere else your man may kiss or lick. As for poison ivy, remember: If there are leaves of three, let it be.

6. ON THE KITCHEN TABLE: 48%
Wanna try? That spatula isn't just for flippin' burgers. Swat your guy's ass with it to make this romp even more playful.

7. AT A PARK: 42%
Wanna try? I'll leave you to your own devices for this one. Just be courteous and wipe down the swing when you're done!

8. IN A TENT: 37%
Wanna try? Since you're screened in and the tent walls may be flimsy, I suggest you keep your sex positions simple. Try Saucy Spoons or Backup Boogie.

9. IN YOUR PARENTS' BEDROOM: 34%
Wanna try? Ladies, Ask your guy ahead of time to refrain from any phrases like "Who's your daddy?" That's just too close to home for this setting.

10. IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM: 29%
Wanna try? I recommend sitting on the washer instead of the dryer. When the spin cycle starts, let loose with your guy.

Have fun guys.. kiss

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Afriifa(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2017
You deserve a ban

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2017
You didn't add "quickie in an uncompleted building" tongue

6 Likes

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2017
angry

1. ROOFTOP wasn't there angry

2. VERANDA wasn't there too angry

3. AT THE BACK DOOR wasn't there either angry

4. PUBLIC TOILET as well angry

MODIFIED:
MOVIE THEATER ? angry

Abeeeg, where did u get the survey undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2017
Shower-sex is not weird please

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by SINZ: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2017
At the top of the Eiffel Tower cool

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2017
Most of these aint adrenline pumping jor.

Stolen waters tastes sweeter!
Come op, i wud teach you crazy, adrenaline pumping places to hv wide mad fun that u cant forget in ur life time.

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by MEGGATRON(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2017
grin

on top sokaway

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by CplusJason: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Filling station. cool

2 Likes

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Shower-sex is not weird please

Oh yea?
Wait until soap enters your eyes ! cheesy

Or until you both slip n fall breakin 24bones n fracTuring ur neck! angry cheesy angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Afriifa:
You deserve a ban
and for what?

Nigga bounce from my thread Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by iamdynamite(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2017
i can't see anything weird
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh yea?

Or until you both slip n fall breakin 24bones n fracTuring ur neck! angry cheesy angry
kikiiikiki..thats when the man tries to eat the pussy while standing and she's up on his shoulder with the kitten sitting on his face... grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2017
MEGGATRON:
grin

on top sokaway
lmao..you no serious oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh yea?

He doesn't get rough while we're in the shower..

lol
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

MODIFIED:
MOVIE THEATER ? angry

bro..its good you added more, we all learning.

Tho I'd like to try veranda sex... Night time too
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
bro..its good you added more, we all learning.

Tho I'd like to try veranda sex... Night time too

Bro ma foot undecided
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
kikiiikiki..thats when the man tries to eat the pussy while standing and she's up on his shoulder with the kitten sitting on his face... grin

shocked shocked shocked Think men do! Is he power mike?
Their crashing, only d tiles wud be able to testify.
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

He doesn't get rough while we're in the shower..

lol

Oh he doesnt need to be rough b4 sexy soap slips into your tiny eyes deary
Besides, try as you may, d d1ck n pusssy conspires against us alot!
Wen we wud rather hv it slow, they increase d temple. Wen we rather apply sense, dey throw caution to d wind leaving us to burn wit mad passion. angry
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Bro ma foot undecided
whats that sis?
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked shocked Think men do! Is he power mike?
Their crashing, only d tiles wud be able to testify.
lol...you know some men love to show off, and the mumu girl go green because her pussy is about to get eaten grin
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by KennyID17(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
angry

MODIFIED:
MOVIE THEATER ? angry

Mama d mama grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh he doesnt need to be rough b4 sexy soap slips into your tiny eyes deary
Besides, try as you may, d d1ck n pusssy conspires against us alot!
Wen we wud rather hv it slow, they increase d temple. Wen we rather apply sense, dey throw caution to d wind leaving us to burn wit mad passion. angry

hehehehe!
you speak/type like an expert
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
In the mortuary..

2 Likes

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...you know some men love to show off, and the mumu girl go green because her pussy is about to get eaten grin

Show off? More like Temptazions! grin
Green? Is she leprechun? grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
In the mortuary..
God forbid that!
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by HARDDON: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:

hehehehe!
you speak/type like an expert

Dont be fooled by my transcribing hands deary, just some romantic voices in my head.

Ayam a Virgin. wink

N no, u cannot spoil me tongue

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by ikp120(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Bro ma foot undecided
LMAO grin grin grin grin

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Dont be fooled by my transcribing hands deary, just some romantic voices in my head.

Ayam a Virgin. wink

|jumps into the lagoon|¶

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by jonaifame22(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Ekosodin

1 Like

Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
ikp120:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

grin

He called me "bro" ? angry
Re: Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) by ikp120(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

He called me "bro" ? angry

I noticed that. grin grin grin grin grin Really funny mehn grin grin grin grin grin LWKM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VAL:Those Who Aren't Expecting/Has No Suitor To Give/Wouldn't Be Getting A Ring / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. / Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.