Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians (1067 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by ify2016: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
For quiet sometime now I have been following people comments on matters bothering on individual social orientation. Before you crucify me, I want to state in a very term that am not a lesbian or gay, but most times, when people comment bitterly against this social orientated group of people I begin to ask who appointed us judge over one another.
The bitter truth is that we as individual have our various flaws in which if made public might not augur well with our reputations. The point is that society as a whole is full of inequality and contradictions and no matter how you pretend God is watching us individually.
I was told the last time I checked the meaning of marriage that it is a union of two or more people that creates a family tie and carries legal and/or social rights and responsibilities. So, in as much as is a union of two or more people, I see no reason why we should develop such hatred on this people bearing in mind that marriage is not only for procreation. As a result of this, i see no reason why we should blame people for making their choice of life.
Most times you and I out of error criticize people we know are better than us in our everyday lives. They help their members a lot. These set of mature minded individuals who always mind their business and get attracted to one another can do anything possible to protect the interest of their group. For instance, many highly placed individuals in the society belong to this group due to commonalities shared by them. Most of your so called pastors and highly respected celebrities and religious leaders are agents of this group.
For crying out loud anytime you see a gay or lesbian fall in love or get married to one another, it may not necessarily be for sexual reason alone. It may be because of unique quality such individual possesses or how such individual bring success to the same sex. There are certain people that are naturally funny, accommodating, hardworking, very popular, rich , connected etc which an individual may be attracted to tie union with. It baffles me how we have failed to see the positive aspect of this set of people. Just like as I said before, am not a lesbian or gay but people should not be so quick in condemning this people because we all have our weaknesses. Marriage is just a deep understanding between two or more people who understand each others strength and weaknesses and is ready to support one another in all term. I have studied some of these people and have discovered they have a very caring heart and never ready to hurt people. They always mind their businesses and that's why you hardly notice them. Everyday, the number of gays and lesbians increases in our various campuses but one thing I like them is just the way they mind their businesses. The truth is that we can't control it again because is everywhere you go. The rate at which it is increasing daily has gone beyond what you and I can comprehend.
My people, if am asked, if to chose between a woman that have had one abortion and a lesbian/gay who only satisfy her/himself with his colleague and as well help the less privilege in the society, I would gladly go for the latter.

That's why Jesus warned in the new testament that if there is any of you that have not committed sin before should first of all throw a stone on the culprit. We should learn how to live in peace and harmony and avoid any form of discrimination that could cause extreme hatred on one another because judgement day awaits all of us.

Lala.......
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
END TIME
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by VhatAmazingDude: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Babe, leave Jesus out of this. He had the power to appear from nowhere but he came from a union of man and wife, to show us the ordinary way of things and how we shouldn't let them define us. But that's by the way.

You see, this intelligence given to humans is the reason things go awry. Look at the plants, the insects and other animals that live simply and naturally, can you point out the gays or lesbians amongst them? We're bringing in a new lifestyle to alter the natural course of things. In our quest to make 'ends' meet, we invented masturbation, straffing pillows or other holes, as well as gays and lesbianism. None of them is natural and have no place in our nature. We speak against unacceptable behaviours, else, we lose our identity.

Like Bonnke said, When you go to buy fuel, you don't put the fuel nozzle in the exhaust pipe.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by obiorathesubtle: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'll point out your errors so you can know how shiity your post is.

ify2016:
For quiet sometime now I have been following people comments on matters bothering on individual social orientation. Before you crucify me, I want to state in a very term that am not a lesbian or gay, but most times, when people comment bitterly against this social orientated group of people I begin to ask who appointed us judge over one another.
The bitter truth is that we as individual have our various flaws in which if made public might not augur well with our reputations. The point is that society as a whole is full of inequality and contradictions and no matter how you pretend God is watching us individually.
I was told the last time I checked the meaning of marriage that it is a union of two or more people that creates a family tie and carries legal and/or social rights and responsibilities.

Please go and check the meaning of marriage again

So, in as much as is a union of two or more people, I see no reason why we should develop such hatred on this people bearing in mind that marriage is not only for pro creation. As a result of this, i see no reason why we should blame people for making their choice of life.
Most times you and I out of error criticise people we know are better than us in our everyday lives. They help their members a lot. These set of mature minded individuals who always mind their business and get attracted to one another can do anything possible to protect the interest of their group. For instance, many highly placed individuals in the society belong to this group due to commonplace shared by them. Most of your so called pastors and highly respected celebrities and religious leaders are agents of this group.
For crying out loud anytime you see a gay or lesbian fall in love or get married to one another, it may not necessarily be for sexual reason alone. It may be because of unique quality such individual possesses or how such individual bring success to the same sex. There are certain people that are naturally funny, accommodating, hardworking, very popular, rich , connected etc which an individual may be attracted to tie union with. It baffles me how we have failed to see the positive aspect of this set of people. Just like as I said before, am not a lesbian or gay but people should not be so quick in condemning this people because we all have our weaknesses

Oh, now it's a weakness?

Marriage is just a deep understanding between two or more people who understand each others strength and weaknesses and is ready to support one another in all term. I have studied some of these people and have discovered they have a very caring heart and never ready to hurt people. They always mind their businesses and that's why you hardly notice them. Everyday, the number of gays and lesbians increases in our various campuses but one thing I like them is just the way they mind their businesses. The truth is that we can't control

If you're cool with it, why control??

it again because is everywhere you go. The rate at which it is increasing daily has gone beyond what you and I can comprehend.
My people, if am asked, if to chose between a woman that have had one abortion and a lesbian/gay who only satisfy her/himself with his colleague and as well help the less privilege in the society, I would gladly go for the latter.

What was that you said about Judging?

That's why Jesus warned in the new testament that if there is any of you that have not committed sin before should first of all throw a stone on the culprit. We should learn how to live in peace and harmony and avoid any form of discrimination that could cause extreme hatred on one another because judgement day awaits all of us.
Lala.......

Ooh.. So you know it's sin.. Huh? Okay..

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by obiorathesubtle: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Babe, leave Jesus out of this. He had the power to appear from nowhere but he came from a union of man and wife, to show us the ordinary way of things and how we shouldn't let them define us. But that's by the way.

You see, this intelligence given to humans is the reason things go awry. Look at the plants, the insects and other animals that live simply and naturally, can you point out the gays or lesbians amongst them? We're bringing in a new lifestyle to alter the natural course of things. In our quest to make 'ends' meet, we invented masturbation, straffing pillows or other holes, as well as gays and lesbianism. None of them is natural and have no place in our nature. We speak against unacceptable behaviours, else, we lose our identity.

Like Bonnke said, When you go to buy fuel, you don't put the fuel nozzle in the exhaust pipe.

Hmmm.. Really?
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by VhatAmazingDude: 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Hmmm.. Really?
Any ideas to the contrary? Raised by gay parents or single parent?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by obiorathesubtle: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:

Any ideas to the contrary?
Raised by gay parents or single parent?
Now you're saying 'raised'

Jesus was conceived through immaculate conception.. Not with the union of man and woman.

Jesus was conceived in a virgin even before her betrothed paid her price.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by VhatAmazingDude: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Now you're saying 'raised'

Jesus was conceived through immaculate conception.. Not with the union of man and woman.

Jesus was conceived in a virgin even before her betrothed paid her price.

It's common knowledge in the bible. I was talking about parenting, not conception. Amongst gays or lesbians, there is no talk of conception.
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by MasterJayJay: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Are you a product of gay couple? If not, hush!!!!!!!!!!

Homosexuality is insanity!!!!!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by danwa25(m): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2016
According to d white dictionary d meaning of marriage union btw two pple bt according to African dictionary it is aa union btw a man and a woman, get dat into ur skull.
ify2016:
I was told the last time I checked the meaning of marriage that it is a union of two or more people that creates a family tie and carries legal and/or social rights and responsibilities. So, in as much as is a union of two or more people, I see no reason why we should develop such hatred on this people bearing in mind that marriage is not only for procreation. As a result of this, i see no reason why we should blame people for making their choice of life.
Most times you and I out of error criticize people we know are better than us in our everyday lives. They help their members a lot. These set of mature minded individuals who always mind their business and get attracted to one another can do anything possible to protect the interest of their group. For instance, many highly placed individuals in the society belong to this group due to commonalities shared by them. Most of your so called pastors and highly respected celebrities and religious leaders are agents of this group.
For crying out loud anytime you see a gay or lesbian fall in love or get married to one another, it may not necessarily be for sexual reason alone. It may be because of unique quality such individual possesses or how such individual bring success to the same sex. There are certain people that are naturally funny, accommodating, hardworking, very popular, rich , connected etc which an individual may be attracted to tie union with. It baffles me how we have failed to see the positive aspect of this set of people. Just like as I said before, am not a lesbian or gay but people should not be so quick in condemning this people because we all have our weaknesses. Marriage is just a deep understanding between two or more people who understand each others strength and weaknesses and is ready to support one another in all term. I have studied some of these people and have discovered they have a very caring heart and never ready to hurt people. They always mind their businesses and that's why you hardly notice them. Everyday, the number of gays and lesbians increases in our various campuses but one thing I like them is just the way they mind their businesses. The truth is that we can't control it again because is everywhere you go. The rate at which it is increasing daily has gone beyond what you and I can comprehend.

Lala.......

Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by lilmax(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2016
ify2016:

Lala.......

the one mistake homosexuals make, calling Jesus..... Dude if we should go by this are you saying we should leave Christian aduters, fornicators, thieves alone? Because judgement day awaits all of us right?

Guy Abeg when you're trying to be an activist always separate homosexuals from Christianity, because you tend to make a fool out of yourself Gerrit?
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by HITTED(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Homosexuality is not natural but diabolical, has no connection with the loving Divine Creator. He didn't create homosexuals; homosexuality is either by choice or by satanic manipulation. What's more? All unrepentant homosexuals and effeminates (including Urlando, Gossipfreak and Mybuttispretty) are going to hell!
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2016
I can't waste my time reading this long gaay epistle shii
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by Achorise: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Gays need help, do you think is gays are happy loving their fellow guys or ladies loving their follow ladies, if think it's easy for them try be gay fora second, you see you can't becos it's not in you, this find themselves trapped in something stronger than them, please show them love and care, advice and and encourage them to love the opposite sex.

Fornication and homosexuality, same sin same condemnation.
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by DeLioncourt: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Achorise:
Gays need help, do you think is gays are happy loving their fellow guys or ladies loving their follow ladies, if think it's easy for them try be gay fora second, you see you can't becos it's not in you, this find themselves trapped in something stronger than them, please show them love and care, advice and and encourage them to love the opposite sex.

Fornication and homosexuality, same sin same condemnation.

stop trying to justify their acts by saying they aren't happy.
When sodom and gomorrah was destroyed, there were fornicators and robbers in other towns. But the wrath of God fell upon sodom because ahn ahn!! another man's ass

homosexuality is a sin and a crime!
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by icebird25(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2016
guy if you continue to like this. I promise you, you are going to spend the rest of your life in jail
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by Achorise: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:

When sodom and gomorrah was destroyed, there were fornicators and robbers in other towns. But the wrath of God fell upon sodom because ahn ahn!! another man's ass

yea, everything you said about them is true, but you can't compare the era of Chris grace and then, do you know most of them were born that way, my brother , I have counsel most of them, this thing is beyond sex, it highly emotional and spiritual from Romans 1.13 to the end.Some are naturally born that way, while some cultivated it as habit, but it's not enough to justify the acts,.

my point is, outright condemnation and hate isn't the best but lets help this people, your child could be a victim tomorrow.

I can't imagine myself sleeping with a dirt girl to more of a guy whose boxers is not even washed. grin
DeLioncourt:

yea, everything you said about them is true, but you can't compare the era of Chris grace and then, do you know most of them were born that way, my brother , I have counsel most of them, this thing is beyond sex, it highly emotional and spiritual from Romans 1.13 to the end.Some are naturally born that way, while some cultivated it as habit, but it's not enough to justify the acts,.

my point is, outright condemnation and hate isn't the best but lets help this people, your child could be a victim tomorrow.

I can't imagine myself sleeping with a dirt girl to more of a guy whose boxers is not even washed.So you see why most of them ask God why they can't get erected a full glare of a naked woman, only prayers, God and you and I support.

please Never say never.
Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by Achorise: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2016
DeLioncourt:

I can't imagine myself sleeping with a dirt girl to more of a guy whose boxers is not even washed. grin
DeLioncourt:

I can't imagine myself sleeping with a dirt girl to more of a guy whose boxers is not even washed.So you see why most of them ask God why they can't get erected a full glare of a naked woman, only prayers, God and you and I support.

please Never say never. God destroyed Sodom because of immorality it wasn't only becos of gay.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why We Should Not Blame Gays And Lesbians by 100percentmusik: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
DO GAY PEOPLE DESERVE TO BE KILLED OR JAILED please read before dropping your comments
So I had a conversation with a smart young man on facebook today about this issue and I felt I should share it here:

First thing's first...the root of this conversation was a news headline (man shoots 15year old son for saying he wants to kiss someone like Jamal in Empire):

Boy:
God destroyed Sodom and Gomora and all their inhabitants for practising the act and even those who didn't perished!! So saying it is enough reason to kill him!! The bible says "suffer not a witch to live" you'll ask how it's in relation to this well "rebellion is as the sin of withcraft" and the guy rebelled against God and his father for voicing it out!! "Don't think evil". The father will, repent and go to heaven!!!

Me:
I won't argue....but in as much as you all say it's wrong...1. nobody has the right to kill anyone... 2. All dz gay ppl aren't witches
3. The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't because they had supposedly gay inhabitants....it was more than that;

In Ezekiel 16:48-50, God compares Jerusalem to Sodom, saying "Sodom never did what you and your daughters have done." He explains that the sin of Sodom was that "She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me."

The moment u realize sin is sin..you'll calm down...fornicators and liars are no different from gay people...just so you'll feel better....just so you will....

Boy:
Thank you!! He did kill them becuase they did "haughty and detestable" things before God!! Example being gay!!! That's not the point!! Fornication and lying unfortunately are not "major sins" down here. You don't get a jail term for sleeping around or lying "obey those in authority" those in authority have said no to being gay.

Me:
Wld Jesus kill a person for being gay? The answer is No...because he knows that the only way to win a soul..is true Love and through Love.. and hwv u want to do it...u'll kp killing and more gays wld be born...and so long as they have a personal relationship with God and confess their sins....they'll make heaven.... while YOU...the killer...even though u confess and God forgives you...
Would pay...for taking a life...

The payment for your sin isn't because God didn't forgive you...but because it's a kingdom principle....
Give and u shall receive....
Kill..and you die

"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew26:52...

Boy:
The father isn't Jesus!! Jesus showed you life and death to choose!! You chose death and you'll die!! There is no better way of punishing gay men than killing them!! That is the only way to eradicate the act!! God did and we are little God's so we act it!! P.S. I didn't say gay people are witches its simple you're gay, then you're rebelling and rebellion is witchcraft!!

Me:
There is nothing like a major sin or a minor sin...
If u lie...u have ur place in hell..
If u steal...u have ur place...
If u fornicate...u have ur place...

And "humans" have taken it upon themselves to create laws that are irrelevant and shld be nonexistent...because if gay people are to be jailed...
Then all sinners too...deserve their space in kirikiri...
We know this is practically impossible....that's why the principle of Love, mercy and forgiveness exist

Too bad a lot of ppl wld find themselves in hell..thnkn they're doing God justice...but they're only being mere fools

Boy:
We'll all go to hell then...meanwhile keep on killing gay people!!

Me: eeewwooo...the father isn't Jesus...the only way to punish is by bla bla bla.... I am beginning to wonder the difference between your kind and extreme Jihadists..it is well...

Someone once said..Television is turning our youths gay!! And I immediately interjected and said No! If it was...I wonder why you are straight!

People try to give reasons and explain what they cannot understand... extremists have called it a curse..or a spiritual problem.. but would never acknowledge that their fornicating is not born of God.
Religion is good..but it's the bedrock of a lot of problems we see today...

If we can love God...and Love our neighbors the same way we love ourselves...there would be no problem...
Human beings would always be like this...it is highly unfortunate.... if you can't change them...then leave them to God..and live your life...
No one is perfect...

I would never tolerate homophobia.... I will never tolerate exorcism or conversion therapies... even the so called deliverance... doesn't work....

I just pray we all receive sense and live our lives for God alone....because apparently, that's been the excuse for homophobic brutality

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Tells You To That He Came To Your House Unannounced? / 7 Things Ladies Can Do That A Guy Can Never Do (ADULTS Only Video) / SURPRISES: Photos From London First Unclad Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.