Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Rice Investment Plan - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Rice Investment Plan (12441 Views)

Planting Trees For Retirement Plan/children's Investment Plan / Forever Gardens™ Farming As A Business -Cassava,Maize,Plantain & Rice Investment / Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Dreamstarr: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dreamstarr300@yahoo.com.am interested. Send to dreamstarr300@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:32am On Aug 13, 2016
bsaidealfarm@gmail
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Slip(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2016
am interested pls pm adelanwarilwan@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by pat077: 2:35am On Aug 13, 2016
GazecoSpurt:
Please check your inbox
send to jbpat2002@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by MCastle: 2:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Let's see the business plan send to deejaycwitch@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by yomie040(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
sokoaya040@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by eji1979: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Let me check out the business plan,send to my email: eeejindu@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by bunmita: 2:16am On Aug 15, 2016
bunmita@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2016
bunmita:
bunmita@gmail.com
Sent
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2016
eji1979:
Let me check out the business plan,send to my email: eeejindu@yahoo.com
yomie040:
sokoaya040@yahoo.com
MCastle:
Let's see the business plan send to deejaycwitch@gmail.com
pat077:
send to jbpat2002@gmail.com
joesir:
Pls send to jonathanobiegba@gmail.com.
Thanks
Slip:
am interested pls pm adelanwarilwan@gmail.com
Dreamstarr:
Dreamstarr300@yahoo.com.am interested. Send to dreamstarr300@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2016
yomie040:
sokoaya040@yahoo.com
Not sure you will get the mail
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2016
TheUnbeatable:
bsaidealfarm@gmail
Your mail address's not correct
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2016
obiakorEmmanuel:
Obiakorchukwunenye@gmail.com. Please send me soft copy.
tufuuu:
pls send me that business plan :Ajaorasheed3@gmail.com
afolabit99:
afolabit99@yahoo.com
JODELL:
AM interest you can send the details to jodellgroup@gmail.com
Kuljoe:
Am interested, send to martynstemi@gmail.com

Sent
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by TheUnbeatable(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
bsaidealfarm@gmail. com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by kodelee: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
GazecoSpurt:
A joint venture it is. With all indication that the agricultural sector in Nigeria is underperforming in quality and credibility, which is blamed on several factors, from post harvest to processing etc, some farmers and individuals still believe there is every chance that the grain sector can be jointly rebuilt and refaced.
There are lots of individuals, professionals and agroconomist and even Government officials who still believe the Agricultural sector in Nigeria, will be one to reckon with in the next 10, 15 years.
So the government will say to youths like me, 'become an agropreneur instead of just farming, to create jobs, revenue and boost the economy'
But sir/ma how do i get the capital, training, exposure? All thanks to such platforms as Nairaland etc, if not, alot of agropreneurs will be getting ready to waste their time on a government that governs well thus as it is said in the media. Moreso there are many individuals practicing agriculture in Nigeria, whether substantially or otherwise, believe me if we are to combine the number of farms we have in Nigeria, their produce is enough to provide food for the whole nation all year round, but still we are suffering from food shortage. Why?
[b] Of course there are many farms in Nigeria, but the probability you will see a modern commercial farm is almost zero, all thanks to Levantis group, Dangote, Otam and Otta.
Most local Farmers always calls on the government to do almost everything.
Poor cultivation and inadequate processing facilities.
Poor farm management and operations.
Improper planning and researchwormness. [\b]
It is very true the government wants the sector buoyant enough in production, before exporting.
So to achieve result, individuals can jointly setup agricultural ventures, invest, but if there is enough capital, knowledge, and proper planning, individuals can commercially practice rice production.
Put your money in good use, not everybody can afford the huge sum required to run a modern rice farm, but we can jointly.

About the project.
We are developing 100-1500 hectares of land in 3 years to cultivate rice.
Our target yield per hectare is 7.5 tons (7500kg) and thats about 150 bags of rice from one hectare and a bag of rice is sold for atleast 12,500, so do the maths.
The duration for this project is 3 years, after which investors, will be given a renewal option.
The ROI in 3 years is 100 to 150%.
And the minimum required investment is 5% of the total required fund.
You need not worry about management, or farm operations as all department will be well handled by professionals in their fields.
Transparency in financial reports is guaranteed and or with a soft or hard copy of these reports made available to every shareholder in the project.
We have a good knowledge of the market through research, standard marketing and advertisement plan, strong revenue system all year round,
Plans to install modern processing plants close to the farm, improved packaging system with a loyal customer base, i can bet you are not thinking amiss.
Please take note that land preparations will commence 30th November 2016 and cultivation begins by February.
From 30th October 2016, we won't be accepting anymore offers.
For a copy of the financial plan/guide for the project, interested persons can drop their email address and we will forward a soft copy to your mailbox immediately. Thanks

PLs send me the investment plan. me email is kode.lee@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by grace2all: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Send to grace2ally2k@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by obashiakpu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please check your mail for the forwarded document for further actions.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by enilove(m): 1:03am On Aug 16, 2016
I am interested . oridamisi@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by jstemmanex(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Got ur mail
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by diamond990(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=Vilshow post=48343770]Yep forward the financial plan/proposal to ndulue.chinedu@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Raymep: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Interested.... Obasuyi_r@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by diamond990(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2016
GazecoSpurt:
A joint venture it is. With all indication that the agricultural sector in Nigeria is underperforming in quality and credibility, which is blamed on several factors, from post harvest to processing etc, some farmers and individuals still believe there is every chance that the grain sector can be jointly rebuilt and refaced.
There are lots of individuals, professionals and agroconomist and even Government officials who still believe the Agricultural sector in Nigeria, will be one to reckon with in the next 10, 15 years.
So the government will say to youths like me, 'become an agropreneur instead of just farming, to create jobs, revenue and boost the economy'
But sir/ma how do i get the capital, training, exposure? All thanks to such platforms as Nairaland etc, if not, alot of agropreneurs will be getting ready to waste their time on a government that governs well thus as it is said in the media. Moreso there are many individuals practicing agriculture in Nigeria, whether substantially or otherwise, believe me if we are to combine the number of farms we have in Nigeria, their produce is enough to provide food for the whole nation all year round, but still we are suffering from food shortage. Why?
[b] Of course there are many farms in Nigeria, but the probability you will see a modern commercial farm is almost zero, all thanks to Levantis group, Dangote, Otam and Otta.
Most local Farmers always calls on the government to do almost everything.
Poor cultivation and inadequate processing facilities.
Poor farm management and operations.
Improper planning and researchwormness. [\b]
It is very true the government wants the sector buoyant enough in production, before exporting.
So to achieve result, individuals can jointly setup agricultural ventures, invest, but if there is enough capital, knowledge, and proper planning, individuals can commercially practice rice production.
Put your money in good use, not everybody can afford the huge sum required to run a modern rice farm, but we can jointly.

About the project.
We are developing 100-1500 hectares of land in 3 years to cultivate rice.
Our target yield per hectare is 7.5 tons (7500kg) and thats about 150 bags of rice from one hectare and a bag of rice is sold for atleast 12,500, so do the maths.
The duration for this project is 3 years, after which investors, will be given a renewal option.
The ROI in 3 years is 100 to 150%.
And the minimum required investment is 5% of the total required fund.
You need not worry about management, or farm operations as all department will be well handled by professionals in their fields.
Transparency in financial reports is guaranteed and or with a soft or hard copy of these reports made available to every shareholder in the project.
We have a good knowledge of the market through research, standard marketing and advertisement plan, strong revenue system all year round,
Plans to install modern processing plants close to the farm, improved packaging system with a loyal customer base, i can bet you are not thinking amiss.
Please take note that land preparations will commence 30th November 2016 and cultivation begins by February.
From 30th October 2016, we won't be accepting anymore offers.
For a copy of the financial plan/guide for the project, interested persons can drop their email address and we will forward a soft copy to your mailbox immediately. Thanks
pls can I get a copy. ndulue. chinedu@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by pluto09(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
send to olanoah2002@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by udochyk: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
udochyk@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by udochyk: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
kindly send to udochyk@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by jidowu84: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
AM A STUNT BELIEVER OF RICE FARMING/INVESTMENT. ITS A MIRACLE CROP. IF NOT FOR TIME , I WUDA V BN A FULL TIME PLAYER. @OP PLS LET ME UR INV. PLAN INCLUDIN UR CONTACT. jidowu84@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by farmgate: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2016
Agriculture is the way forward kindly send it to me and let do something together but don't you think or forcast in your budgeted plan that the price of rice will surely drop. Samuelsolomon96@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
kodelee:

PLs send me the investment plan. me email is kode.lee@yahoo.com
farmgate:
Agriculture is the way forward kindly send it to me and let do something together but don't you think or forcast in your budgeted plan that the price of rice will surely drop. Samuelsolomon96@yahoo.com
jidowu84:
AM A STUNT BELIEVER OF RICE FARMING/INVESTMENT. ITS A MIRACLE CROP. IF NOT FOR TIME , I WUDA V BN A FULL TIME PLAYER. @OP PLS LET ME UR INV. PLAN INCLUDIN UR CONTACT. jidowu84@gmail.com
udochyk:
kindly send to udochyk@yahoo.com
pluto09:
send to olanoah2002@yahoo.com
diamond990:

pls can I get a copy. ndulue. chinedu@gmail.com
Raymep:
Interested.... Obasuyi_r@yahoo.com
jstemmanex:
emmanex_don@yahoo.co.uk
enilove:
enilove:
grace2all:
Send to grace2ally2k@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by walex34(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
am interested pls send the plan to my mail raji_ola34@yahoo. com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by ogene007: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please send to okwudiliogbuefi@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Salas4oru(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls send to salaserin@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official / Nigeria To Send Back Illegally Imported Genetically Modified Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.