Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Rice Investment Plan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Rice Investment Plan (12449 Views)

Planting Trees For Retirement Plan/children's Investment Plan / Forever Gardens™ Farming As A Business -Cassava,Maize,Plantain & Rice Investment / Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
A joint venture it is. With all indication that the agricultural sector in Nigeria is underperforming in quality and credibility, which is blamed on several factors, from post harvest to processing etc, some farmers and individuals still believe there is every chance that the grain sector can be jointly rebuilt and refaced.
There are lots of individuals, professionals and agroconomist and even Government officials who still believe the Agricultural sector in Nigeria, will be one to reckon with in the next 10, 15 years.
So the government will say to youths like me, 'become an agropreneur instead of just farming, to create jobs, revenue and boost the economy'
But sir/ma how do i get the capital, training, exposure? All thanks to such platforms as Nairaland etc, if not, alot of agropreneurs will be getting ready to waste their time on a government that governs well thus as it is said in the media. Moreso there are many individuals practicing agriculture in Nigeria, whether substantially or otherwise, believe me if we are to combine the number of farms we have in Nigeria, their produce is enough to provide food for the whole nation all year round, but still we are suffering from food shortage. Why?
[b]Of course there are many farms in Nigeria, but the probability you will see a modern commercial farm is almost zero, all thanks to Levantis group, Dangote, Oslam and Otta.
Most local Farmers always calls on the government to do almost everything.
Poor cultivation and inadequate processing facilities.
Poor farm management and operations.
Improper planning and researchwormness[\b]
It is very true the government wants the sector buoyant enough in production, before exporting.
So to achieve result, individuals can jointly setup agricultural ventures, invest, but if there is enough capital, knowledge, and proper planning, individuals can commercially practice rice production.
Put your money in good use, not everybody can afford the huge sum required to run a modern rice farm, but we can jointly.

About the project.
We are developing 100-1500 hectares of land in 3 years to cultivate rice.
Our target yield per hectare is 7.5 tons (7500kg) and thats about 150 bags of rice from one hectare and a bag of rice is sold for atleast 12,500, so do the maths.
The duration for this project is 3 years, after which investors, will be given a renewal option.
The ROI in 3 years is 100 to 150%.
And the minimum required investment is 5% of the total required fund.
You need not worry about management, or farm operations as all department will be well handled by professionals in their fields.
Transparency in financial reports is guaranteed and or with a soft or hard copy of these reports made available to every shareholder in the project.
We have a good knowledge of the market through research, standard marketing and advertisement plan, strong revenue system all year round,
Plans to install modern processing plants close to the farm, improved packaging system with a loyal customer base, i can bet you are not thinking amiss.
Please take note that land preparations will commence 30th November 2016 and cultivation begins by February.
From 30th October 2016, we won't be accepting anymore offers.
For a copy of the financial plan/guide for the project, interested persons can drop their email address and we will forward a soft copy to your mailbox immediately. Thanks
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Vilshow(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by P3(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
pitrivest@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please check your inbox
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Usmania(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
please do forward same to me abdulkito@gmail.com thanks
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Usmania:
please do forward same to me abdulkito@gmail.com thanks

i hope you got the mail
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by bransonbig: 4:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Please send the plan to bransonbig@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Fertilizer(f): 4:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by igho9: 4:44am On Aug 10, 2016
Forward to ighoakusu@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Pavore9: 6:36am On Aug 10, 2016
@GazecoSpurt you posted "Our target yield per hectare is 7.5 tons (7500kg) and thats about 150 bags of rice from one hectare and a bag of rice is sold for at least 12,500, so do the maths"........The 150 bags from one hectare you mentioned selling at N12,500, is it paddy rice or milled rice?

1 Like

Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2016
bransonbig:
Please send the plan to bransonbig@gmail.com

please read your mail
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2016
igho9:
Forward to ighoakusu@gmail.com
Sent
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Pavore9:
@GazecoSpurt you posted "Our target yield per hectare is 7.5 tons (7500kg) and thats about 150 bags of rice from one hectare and a bag of rice is sold for at least 12,500, so do the maths"........The 150 bags from one hectare you mentioned selling at N12,500, is it paddy rice or milled rice?

Thanks for the inquiry.
In our plans, we target to produce quality products, for the low to high socio-economic class.
With inflation affecting the Nigeria market, we've also drawn plans on how to bycut all the long channels of distribution that leads to unessary hike in price, so we are going to create a platform(s) where consumers can purchase directly from us, or retailers at a very fair price. All this have been indicated in the project plan. So with all these in place, we forecast to sell our milled rice for atleast 250 and at most for 300 per kg. Our paddies will also be sold for 150 to 170 per kg.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by dav8id(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2016
GazecoSpurt:

Thanks for the inquiry.
In our plans, we target to produce quality products, for the low to high socio-economic class.
With inflation affecting the Nigeria market, we've also drawn plans on how to bycut all the long channels of distribution that leads to unessary hike in price, so we are going to create a platform(s) where consumers can purchase directly from us, or retailers at a very fair price. All this have been indicated in the project plan. So with all these in place, we forecast to sell our milled rice for atleast 250 and at most for 300 per kg. Our paddies will also be sold for 150 to 170 per kg.

well explanation but I still see no reason to quote a selling price as for now..

we all know that food prices are not stable, though even quoting or without quoting selling price . Rice business is always profitable.

presently good milled rice sold as higher at #400-#450 per kg..

so you have to be very careful with the price quoted

I will pm you for the investment plan
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Pavore9: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2016
GazecoSpurt:

Thanks for the inquiry.

I have years of field experience when it comes to rice farming and know what practically lowers cost of production.....engaging with minimal manual labour at the various stages.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Pavore9:
I have years of field experience when it comes to rice farming and know what practically lowers cost of production.....engaging with minimal manual labour at the various stages.

No company wants to operate at a loss yeah true, but a company that wants to gain reputation and a large customer base wouldn't mind to risk its profit, this is one investment that is sure to bring returns on the long run.
And truly Gazeco is new, as we want to establish as a quality and price friendly brand, we would need individuals with every experience necessary to occupy key roles in the company. If you don't mind @Pavore9 your expertise can be an asset to the company. We will pm you for more details
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2016
dav8id:
well explanation but I still see no reason to quote a selling price as for now..
we all know that food prices are not stable, though even quoting or without quoting selling price . Rice business is always profitable.

presently good milled rice sold as higher at #400-#450 per kg..

so you have to be very careful with the price quoted

I will pm you for the investment plan

Everything is bound to change, but we as a company, our chance of survival will be how prepare we are before sailing. We want to make a mark in the industry and we must have a large share from the market. The price is bound to change, that we indicated in the financial plan/guide. If the price for a kg increases, our products will remain price friendly, even though we incur slight increase, but if on the long run, the company needs to expand revenue, our price may increase but the quality of our product will shoot as well. Remember these figures might not be accurate, it is just a forecast, a guide to achieving results, a proof to investors the company knows what to do if this or that goes wrong. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Rice Investment Plan by martinkem(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Hi, could you also send me a copy of the report, my email address is mail@
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2016
martinkem:
Hi, could you also send me a copy of the report, my email address is mail@

Sent
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Pavore9: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2016
GazecoSpurt:

No company wants to operate at a loss yeah true, but a company that wants to gain reputation and a large customer base wouldn't mind to risk its profit, this is one investment that is sure to bring returns on the long run.
And truly Gazeco is new, as we want to establish as a quality and price friendly brand, we would need individuals with every experience necessary to occupy key roles in the company. If you don't mind @Pavore9 your expertise can be an asset to the company. We will pm you for more details

I appreciate you having confidence in my expertise but would have to let you know that because of my schedule l will not be available to be part of your team.

People need where to invest their funds and assurances must be provided so it will not be a gamble on their part, loosing their investment in a situation where things do not go as expected. I believe we are all enlightened enough to make informed business decisions.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by profem1(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Kindly send me the report: *****
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Danoluwa(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2016
pls send the investment plan to danfad04@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by obashiakpu(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Pls drop the plan for me @osaiguru@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by funlover1(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2016
delecaleb@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
obashiakpu:
Pls drop the plan for me @osaiguru@yahoo.com

Check your mail
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Danoluwa:
pls send the investment plan to danfad04@yahoo.com

Sent please read your inbox
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
profem1:
Kindly send me the report to profemmaxmobile@gmail.com

You can check your mail
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by koolModee: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
tokunbo.kolawole@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
koolModee:
tokunbo.kolawole@gmail.com
Done
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by phoebewal(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2016
interested. poakinwale@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / All Farmers Association Of Nigeria (AFAN) Loan Approval SMS, Real Or Genuine? / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.