Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Rice Investment Plan - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Rice Investment Plan (12440 Views)

Planting Trees For Retirement Plan/children's Investment Plan / Forever Gardens™ Farming As A Business -Cassava,Maize,Plantain & Rice Investment / Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rice Investment Plan by martyns200(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Interested.. Martyns2004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by owumatosa(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
GazecoSpurt:
[b]
Please take note that land preparations will commence 30th November 2016 and cultivation begins by February.
From 30th October 2016, we won't be accepting anymore offers.
For a copy of the financial plan/guide for the project, interested persons can drop their email address and we will forward a soft copy to your mailbox immediately. Thanks

Here is my email. meleto24ever@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by adescopy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls send me the plan if still open @ ade_alabi2000@yahoo.co.uk. Just hope this not an avenue to take from others and do hope the business is duelly regestered thanks.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by mikolo80: 4:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Mikolowiska@gmail.Com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by stevenie(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2016
not yet gotten the copy. b.biola@ymail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by realsolver: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pls send to balogun_u@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by AnasLG(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Here is my email. Anaslawaligusau@gmail.com. would like to konw the location of the farm and if there is vacancy to empoy a well experienced agronomist for consultancy. Thanks.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by 2wise(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
oabideen76@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by maggdon(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
pls help me send to dis email.. kunlesamson045@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by ogunbiyi(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
pls help me send to dis email.. afridotfarms@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by makinde3: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2016
makinde3@Yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by eljp(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2016
Am interested, pls kindly send the investment plan to jibrinpaul@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by skosko02: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2016
I am interested in the investment plan. Please send to m.monyeh@gmail.com.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by udochyk: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
kindly send details to udochyk@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by peperempe: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
obstead200:

I thank God for both of u above.
At last some people with real business sense have entered this thread. Not all these "send the biz plan to my mail" group of people.
U guys have asked the promoter basic and strategic questions that he needs to answer in order to justify his claims.
I asked him my questions privately by email. His answers did not convince me so I just ignored the whole deal and his business plan. I do the thing "jump and pass"
Cash is hard. U don't just earn it and throw it into the Bush based on someone's promises.
The op is just bin optimistic but he forgot to knw dat optimism is different frm reality. There is no documented record in Nigeria that one hecter produced even 6tons not to talk of 7tons. I dont tink he has tilled d ground either directly or indirectly because he sounds far frm reality. He even forgot to take note of d masses of d rice husk, bran, dirts and stones bfor posting d write up. How possible can u get one ton of process rice frm one ton of paddy rice. Does it mean dat d masses of d husk, bran, dirt and stones are negligible? I DON'T SEE THE INVESTMENT PROPOSAL TO BE SINCERE.

1 Like

Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Debesther: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
financial plan/proposal to bribointernational@mail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Yusufi(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
pls send to u_sufng@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Olayimikami: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2016
peperempe:
The op is just bin optimistic but he forgot to knw dat optimism is different frm reality. There is no documented record in Nigeria that one hecter produced even 6tons not to talk of 7tons. I dont tink he has tilled d ground either directly or indirectly because he sounds far frm reality. He even forgot to take note of d masses of d rice husk, bran, dirts and stones bfor posting d write up. How possible can u get one ton of process rice frm one ton of paddy rice. Does it mean dat d masses of d husk, bran, dirt and stones are negligible? I DON'T SEE THE INVESTMENT PROPOSAL TO BE SINCERE.

Let's thread carefully. I am yet to see a copy of the financials so i will try to be unbiased.

It's possible the investment proposal is legit but the assumptions wrong. Let's just hope potentials investors will atleast pay a visit to a rice farm before investing

2 Likes

Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Christeety: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
GazecoSpurt:
A joint venture it is. With all indication that the agricultural sector in Nigeria is underperforming in quality and credibility, which is blamed on several factors, from post harvest to processing etc, some farmers and individuals still believe there is every chance that the grain sector can be jointly rebuilt and refaced.
There are lots of individuals, professionals and agroconomist and even Government officials who still believe the Agricultural sector in Nigeria, will be one to reckon with in the next 10, 15 years.
So the government will say to youths like me, 'become an agropreneur instead of just farming, to create jobs, revenue and boost the economy'
But sir/ma how do i get the capital, training, exposure? All thanks to such platforms as Nairaland etc, if not, alot of agropreneurs will be getting ready to waste their time on a government that governs well thus as it is said in the media. Moreso there are many individuals practicing agriculture in Nigeria, whether substantially or otherwise, believe me if we are to combine the number of farms we have in Nigeria, their produce is enough to provide food for the whole nation all year round, but still we are suffering from food shortage. Why?
[b]Of course there are many farms in Nigeria, but the probability you will see a modern commercial farm is almost zero, all thanks to Levantis group, Dangote, Oslam and Otta.
Most local Farmers always calls on the government to do almost everything.
Poor cultivation and inadequate processing facilities.
Poor farm management and operations.
Improper planning and researchwormness[\b]
It is very true the government wants the sector buoyant enough in production, before exporting.
So to achieve result, individuals can jointly setup agricultural ventures, invest, but if there is enough capital, knowledge, and proper planning, individuals can commercially practice rice production.
Put your money in good use, not everybody can afford the huge sum required to run a modern rice farm, but we can jointly.

About the project.
We are developing 100-1500 hectares of land in 3 years to cultivate rice.
Our target yield per hectare is 7.5 tons (7500kg) and thats about 150 bags of rice from one hectare and a bag of rice is sold for atleast 12,500, so do the maths.
The duration for this project is 3 years, after which investors, will be given a renewal option.
The ROI in 3 years is 100 to 150%.
And the minimum required investment is 5% of the total required fund.
You need not worry about management, or farm operations as all department will be well handled by professionals in their fields.
Transparency in financial reports is guaranteed and or with a soft or hard copy of these reports made available to every shareholder in the project.
We have a good knowledge of the market through research, standard marketing and advertisement plan, strong revenue system all year round,
Plans to install modern processing plants close to the farm, improved packaging system with a loyal customer base, i can bet you are not thinking amiss.
Please take note that land preparations will commence 30th November 2016 and cultivation begins by February.
For a copy of the financial plan/guide for the project, interested persons can drop their email address and we will forward a soft copy to your mailbox immediately. Thanks

christeety28@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by MegaStarr(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'm interested. Forward plan to: imeobongr8@yahoo.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by oloba(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
geminiscorpint@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Zubienbest: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
azubuikejames@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by obstead200(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
peperempe:
I have to agree with u jare
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by GazecoSpurt: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thank you all for the interest shown and the lashes we recieved from others. it is true few of us don't understand what the post has. anyway we thought of discontinue search for investors in the project, so we can atleast begin production first then with a clear record of what we've been doing, and how we've been doing it, we are sure getting far investors wouldnt be difficult. But a better explanation of this project will be up soon, as a different thread :-
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by diamond990(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2016
hope I'm not applying for the plan very late. pls my email is ndulue.chinedu@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by olorogundafe(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
GazecoSpurt:
A joint venture it is. With all indication that the agricultural sector in Nigeria is underperforming in quality and credibility, which is blamed on several factors, from post harvest to processing etc, some farmers and individuals still believe there is every chance that the grain sector can be jointly rebuilt and refaced.
There are lots of individuals, professionals and agroconomist and even Government officials who still believe the Agricultural sector in Nigeria, will be one to reckon with in the next 10, 15 years.
So the government will say to youths like me, 'become an agropreneur instead of just farming, to create jobs, revenue and boost the economy'
But sir/ma how do i get the capital, training, exposure? All thanks to such platforms as Nairaland etc, if not, alot of agropreneurs will be getting ready to waste their time on a government that governs well thus as it is said in the media. Moreso there are many individuals practicing agriculture in Nigeria, whether substantially or otherwise, believe me if we are to combine the number of farms we have in Nigeria, their produce is enough to provide food for the whole nation all year round, but still we are suffering from food shortage. Why?
[b]Of course there are many farms in Nigeria, but the probability you will see a modern commercial farm is almost zero, all thanks to Levantis group, Dangote, Oslam and Otta.
Most local Farmers always calls on the government to do almost everything.
Poor cultivation and inadequate processing facilities.
Poor farm management and operations.
Improper planning and researchwormness[\b]
It is very true the government wants the sector buoyant enough in production, before exporting.
So to achieve result, individuals can jointly setup agricultural ventures, invest, but if there is enough capital, knowledge, and proper planning, individuals can commercially practice rice production.
Put your money in good use, not everybody can afford the huge sum required to run a modern rice farm, but we can jointly.

About the project.
We are developing 100-1500 hectares of land in 3 years to cultivate rice.
Our target yield per hectare is 7.5 tons (7500kg) and thats about 150 bags of rice from one hectare and a bag of rice is sold for atleast 12,500, so do the maths.
The duration for this project is 3 years, after which investors, will be given a renewal option.
The ROI in 3 years is 100 to 150%.
And the minimum required investment is 5% of the total required fund.
You need not worry about management, or farm operations as all department will be well handled by professionals in their fields.
Transparency in financial reports is guaranteed and or with a soft or hard copy of these reports made available to every shareholder in the project.
We have a good knowledge of the market through research, standard marketing and advertisement plan, strong revenue system all year round,
Plans to install modern processing plants close to the farm, improved packaging system with a loyal customer base, i can bet you are not thinking amiss.

joachim_okhai@yahoo. com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Ntente(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
interested plz nickyhandsom32@gmail.com
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by kheart(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Op ur 7 tons per hectar is unrealistic max u can get is 5.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by greatgeniu: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
I believe I am not responding late. This is a welcome development. Please send more details to me.
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Please send plan to courageugbogbo@gmail.com. thanks
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by mfm04622: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2018
pyruvateluv:
Please send plan to courageugbogbo@gmail.com. thanks

You should ask how far the project has gone before seeking to invest in it
Re: The Rice Investment Plan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
How far with the project?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official / Nigeria To Send Back Illegally Imported Genetically Modified Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.