Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured (40953 Views)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by mccaybroewn(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
4reala:
Abeg mak him face d full weight of d law jor cool

The man is very wicked. He can't try such on his daughter. #Orphans are human beings too.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by frenzydaniel1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
delors:

So here is the thing. I totally agree that a fifteen year MAY be too young to have sex. It is morally unacceptable universally. When things like this happen, the first thing required is to understand d root of the problem. Where are her parents? Is she homeless? Was she forced or coerced into the act? She's a minor for God's sake, her brain ain't that matured enough to figure out somethings on her own, she could have been manipulated into the act and u know once u start that thing, Nna mehn, it takes d grace of God to repent (from personal expi cheesy ).
So, two wrongs cannot make a right. There was no evidence that she was caught red-handed in the act. If she was caught red handed, with whom was she making out? A fellow minor or a senior bros? Why ain't that bros being prosecuted for having carnal knowledge of an underaged girl? IMO, the bros should be d main culprit, not d girl. Second, if she was making out with a fellow minor, where is the best guy and why is he not being castigated too?
You see? Let's assume she was caught in d act, she shouldn't be d only scape goat while the real culprits are 'escaped cows'.
So, she was caught, fine wrong act. Then you publicly humiliate her stripping her bu'tt-n.ak.ed and flogging her in the open...many have committed suicide following such humiliation...
Two wrongs cannot make , right, she messed up, then you messed up even bigger. Who gave u d right to humiliate her that way? They are not even her parents. They only found fun and their inherent human animality found expression and joy in humiliating the girl. That's criminal.
The girl shouldn't have been subjected to such...15yo girls of these days bang without a care (wrong as it may be and blunt as it may sound) it is true. I her parents (deceased) were alive, they would have dealt with her differently, maybe lock her up inside and give her d beating of her life (for trying to short change the dad of complete bride price. Lol) and afterward counsel her and still show her love...not this public disgrace that would eternally be on the mind of the poor chic. Think about that.

Well sed brodaman.
A very Good thinking dere.

But if u read very, i didnt support dat purnishers act too, its barbaric and dat HE GOAT and his entourage shld b dlt with severly.

But with ur perspective, i think dere is still an unsed truth abt d whole saga.
Like u sed WHERE IS THE OTHER COMPANY MAKING LOVE TO HER?

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by Alegirl: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Are we justify teenage sex<I didn't anything wrong for beating her but I have issue with stripping her unclad and snapping her
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by fearless2014: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lovelynature:
See as them take turn the small girl to celebrity

For screwing a boy in her father's house? angry
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by andyanders: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
baranzy:
I dont just know why the press are just forcing to squeeze out something from this case.........what the man did the grl was wrong to strip her and record her...but making the girl a superstar out this is totally useless....what are they trying to tell other minors about sex at a tender age?
If the girl has gotten pregnant or infected with a deadly disease that will be a shame and load on the family and this idiots making noise wont contribute a dime to the families welfare.....

I know ebonyi state to be more of a primitive state with high ancient and traditional practices......they arnt the only people that strip someone unclad in the name of discipline...many communities does that to people who desecrate the law of the land....what the girl did is a taboo...I have seen several videos of yoruba girls molested and pepper inserted in their private part for stealing and nobody has opened their mouth to say anything bout it....once you steal in a typical yoruba settings you must be strip unclad and tortured......my question is these thieves dont they have fundamental human right?

Why is this particular girl all over the media?and gotten a a scholarship already?cuz she had sex abi?
What is the message of the outcome of this to other young girls?
This is a family matter so the family and community needs to deal with this issue fullstop.....some idiots should stop making out a case out of this just to look for fame......this is a community and family issue thank you...
there are so many homeless, hungry nigerians out there looking for your scholarship and fame to excel in life not promoting another cossy orjiakor or afrocandy in the society.....
She was abused yes I agree to that,, the men involved shud be punished yes I agree to that but the unnecessary fame for the girl out of these is what I dont support....
If you really whatced the video that girl mentioned like 5 or 6 different names of men she has been sleeping with not that she was raped.....

I pity your ignorance as people like you need be in the zoo with the suspect.

Are you insinuating here that the young girl's rise to fame is affecting your person? Something must happen for something to happen.I believe that you are from that state and as a man, maybe your daughter might turn to be in her own shoes come one day.

Remember that she is an orphan. No mother and no father and as a young girl at that age, only God knows what she has been passing through. Accusing her under duress to confess to such act, is a serious.

She was dehumanized by having her striped unclad, recorded and posted online is another crime of itself. Note that.
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by lonelydora: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jalubarika:
Dyu know this ugly monster could be collecting Uzoamaka for back.

My thought too.
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by bigbigger8(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2016
lionduke:

Copied from Bibian Chinenye Pius-Urum Facebook Page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=825383874264647&id=100003791275861&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.825383874264647%3Atl_objid.825383874264647%3Athid.100003791275861%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A-8335785204372402213&__tn__=%2As

See his akamu face. Abi he too wan fvck d girl self,only God know.
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by nwosu35: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2016
The act is too too far from my imagination. . . That is if it is what the said man did. . . Lamo
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by Chikwado1991(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2016
How truely show are you guys that she is innocent?
Why should a girl bring in a man into his father's house for sex?
If it was a lie against the girl why did nairaland or a nairalander most such big capacity of lie online?

1 Like

Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by Irishrena1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Useless idiot
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by Kdon2: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
lionduke:

I don't want to insult you. I just pray that you receive that kind of punishment whenever you are caught in one of your numerous despicable acts.

I don't want to believe u r supportin the dehumanization of a young girl for whatever reason sir!
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by lionduke(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kdon2:

I don't want to believe u r supportin the dehumanization of a young girl for whatever reason sir!
Sorry Sir, I misunderstood your earlier post.
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by Kdon2: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
lionduke:

Sorry Sir, I misunderstood your earlier post.

I guess we share the same revulsion...thanks sir
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
baranzy:

Mr man.....if u really read well u wud understand my point...I totally condemn the recording and uploadimg it in the internet ok....that is the only act I see the guy did wrong...but for trashing the spoilt little girl for her desecrative act I support it full time.......
..is she the only orphan that lost her parents at early age?
...atleast she got people taking care of her and a roof over her head while they are so many of her age whose parents are alive but the orphans are far more better than them..
...is it in their culture to strip people who commit such dirty act and all that?
....do you know if he has spoken to the girl on several occassions to stop her filthy acts and she didnt?
.....what these people need is enlightenment to the implication of such act....but the guy should be punished and cautioned.....

What annoys me is the poplarity the grl is getting cuz of this whole thing.......spare the rod and spoil the child....this is nigeria and this is africa were morals is highly upholded
In your points, you said that all those who have slept with him didn't rape him. But I'm correcting you that it was technically a rape if the girl is truly 15 and the people who took advantage of her are 18 and above. Don't tell me that you didn't hear about Yunusa case.
Second bolded, you're asking me when I should be asking you because you support stripping her unclad and trashing her by four able body men.
Third bolded, believe me, that's not discipline or punishment that befit any human being not to talk of minor, a female for that matter. That was torture, pure wickedness. That kind of punishment could only do more damage to the girl, physically and psychologically. You wouldn't want to correct your 15 years old girl in such a barbaric manner.
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by maasoap(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
fearless2014:

For screwing a boy in her father's house? angry
Which father's house are you talking about here? You meant the first news? If she was indeed caught in the house, why wasn't the other party in the picture and video receiving punishment alongside the girl? Do you have any explanation for that? Most especially if the the other party is not a minor.
Re: Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured by andyanders: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2016
delors:

So here is the thing. I totally agree that a fifteen year MAY be too young to have sex. It is morally unacceptable universally. When things like this happen, the first thing required is to understand d root of the problem. Where are her parents? Is she homeless? Was she forced or coerced into the act? She's a minor for God's sake, her brain ain't that matured enough to figure out somethings on her own, she could have been manipulated into the act and u know once u start that thing, Nna mehn, it takes d grace of God to repent (from personal expi cheesy ).
So, two wrongs cannot make a right. There was no evidence that she was caught red-handed in the act. If she was caught red handed, with whom was she making out? A fellow minor or a senior bros? Why ain't that bros being prosecuted for having carnal knowledge of an underaged girl? IMO, the bros should be d main culprit, not d girl. Second, if she was making out with a fellow minor, where is the best guy and why is he not being castigated too?
You see? Let's assume she was caught in d act, she shouldn't be d only scape goat while the real culprits are 'escaped cows'.
So, she was caught, fine wrong act. Then you publicly humiliate her stripping her bu'tt-n.ak.ed and flogging her in the open...many have committed suicide following such humiliation...
Two wrongs cannot make , right, she messed up, then you messed up even bigger. Who gave u d right to humiliate her that way? They are not even her parents. They only found fun and their inherent human animality found expression and joy in humiliating the girl. That's criminal.
The girl shouldn't have been subjected to such...15yo girls of these days bang without a care (wrong as it may be and blunt as it may sound) it is true. I her parents (deceased) were alive, they would have dealt with her differently, maybe lock her up inside and give her d beating of her life (for trying to short change the dad of complete bride price. Lol) and afterward counsel her and still show her love...not this public disgrace that would eternally be on the mind of the poor chic. Think about that.

I so much appreciated your input over this act. I am so annoyed over this barbaric act by the so called undeveloped,demonic and uncivilized individual known as Uzoamaka.A man like him and other officers involved should be left to rot in jail for the rest of their life.

For the so called police officers who should have know the wrongs over this act, and now participated in dehumanizing this underage girl should be dismissed from the police force, prosecuted and jailed for life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) / Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) / Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.