Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. (38094 Views)

Construction Of 2 Bedroom Block Of 6 Flats In Owerri,imo State / »»» 5 Plots Of Land Available At Eneka @ N1.2M Per Plot ««« / Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by AgricAgroallied(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is a good job.
You've spent in the right way,What I've seen is convincing enough to give good remark.
If you've spent more than it should be,take it.At least good work is done with good materials.
Any lapses you sampled should be taken like that especially when it'll be unreasonably costly to correct it.,It's rare to see housing construction like yours without one or two poor work or planning.
Good if you can correct what you're not comfortable with especially the parking space.
I'm sure no reasonable person will call this enviable project rubbish.
You shall enjoy your stay in it(Amin).

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by bixton(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
What you have is a 2bedrm on left and right side of the structure while the one bedrm is @ d middle of the structure. Judging by the pix, I would reckon your expenditure should be within the range of #25M. You can contact me for any building/road construction issues via +2348039387432(whatsup). See you @ the top.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by PresVA: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
jpphilips:

They are not selling their lands in Eneka yet, if anyone sells GPH land to you in Eneka, he is just passing his wahala with Government to you
Alright.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by ICAMETOWIN(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2016

I suspended work on the building to purchase the Land infront of the building. Hopefully all will be fine.
Advise to people building not on ground, If ur not on ground, just have a strong mind and push on. Some bought land and on building, El Rufai brought it down. Its well
Did you say you're building in eneka?well well well! I also happen to be handling a nairalander's precast roof parapet in eneka @ the moment. Hook me up with your dad so that he'll come over to the site and see things for himself. nice building you're putting up there. E no easy.peace.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Slymonster(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mr.man your just starting..the other part which after the roof go tell you say body no be the same,go even pass this amount your using to build except na cheap things you wan use kill your tenants
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by tahoe(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
you no go bury anybody for that house in Jesus name
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Salym(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
leofab:
Am starting something similar and I don't know what it will cost me...
If you ever build this house this way you are going to regret it. For God's sake you have atleast 3m set back at the back of the buildings but with less than a metre at the front. Buildings are supposed to have more space at the front not back because of circulation, aesthetics and the likes. Secondly, your store is as big as your kitchen in the 3 bedroom bungalow. The kitchen should be made bigger by reducing the store. Lastly, please what is the use of a one bedroom house? That is sheer waste of space. Make it atleast two bedrooms thereby improving the value and usability of the house. What is the use of separating a bath and wc in a one bedroom house? You need to review your plan before construction pls.

2 Likes

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by lankywizar(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
Facebook.com
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by talk4free: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
I Have difficulties with the parking in this Land. This was a major mistake made by the so called Engineer who is handling this project. Though the house project is 6 flats of two bedroom X 4, one bedroom X 2.The Engineer should have stated tha the building would be so large on the Land but instead i didnt know until i visited nigeria in January.

More pix from the starting of building excavation.
Na lie jor. You be Ikwerre man. Na so Una dey build house cover the land then park outside block road. Lol
Just kidding o. Congrats bro. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Empiree: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
amokeme:
he is going to correct that by buying the plot next to him sir
matter of fact, that will be far better than having crowded compund with cars. The thing is, he won't be making profit off the land
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by bixton(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Leofab, if your structures are all one storey building it should cost you entirely within the range of #30M as it also depends on the site location and land profile. Also if it's just a simple bungalow+the other one it would cost you within the range of #15M. But you can send me a more detailed plan. Reach me on +2348039387432.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nobody Congratulation! Cos its not easy to execute this kind of project.
Secondly you should be grateful that there is undevelop land beside your mansion, buy it and merge it with yours.
Your site engineer can manipulate few things to acccomodate new changes.
All the best
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by leofab(f): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Salym:

If you ever build this house this way you are going to regret it. For God's sake you have atleast 3m set back at the back of the buildings but with less than a metre at the front. Buildings are supposed to have more space at the front not back because of circulation, aesthetics and the likes. Secondly, your store is as big as your kitchen in the 3 bedroom bungalow. The kitchen should be made bigger by reducing the store. Lastly, please what is the use of a one bedroom house? That is sheer waste of space. Make it atleast two bedrooms thereby improving the value and usability of the house. What is the use of separating a bath and wc in a one bedroom house? You need to review your plan before construction pls.
thank you very much..
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Clone2020(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
How is the OP able to change his name to "nobody?"
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Lovelynature(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
I will upload enough pixtures before i will highligh how i have spent alot of naira so far and have barely achieved anything.
I will also upload tabulated cost they gave me just before 1st decking.

Please can you all give me an insight into how much likely may have been spent on this project as it stands now so i will use that to check if i have been cheated alott or not.
Congrats
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Salym(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
leofab:
thank you very much..
You are welcome.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Ibroecstasy: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Get your Home and Office Furniture at AFFORDABLE price. We made furniture such as : Wardrobe, kitchen cabinet, Bed frame, Dressing Table, TV console, Reading table, Centre Table, Executive Table, Secretariat desk, Side table. Etc.
Our contact :
RAIDERS CONSORTIUM
...a total building solution.
Ajipete Shopping Plaza, Behind Jemo Filling Station, Alakia, Ibadan.
Tel: 08056016526, 08067194746.
BBM PIN: 55EE42A9
e-mail : raidersconsortium@yahoo.com
facebook page : www.facebook.com/raidersconsortium
instagram : Raidersconsortium
Twitter : @raidersconsort1
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Renewed16(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Still uploading
more grace u,i do window designs Nd pillars am @ ur service .08032409837,
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Renewed16(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
ICAMETOWIN:
Did you say you're building in eneka?well well well! I also happen to be handling a nairalander's precast roof parapet in eneka @ the moment. Hook me up with your dad so that he'll come over to the site and see things for himself. nice building you're putting up there. E no easy.peace.
fellow nlder am into pillar designs window hoods it seems u r also in d field can u alert me wen u HV such projects. 08032409837
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
OP what is the cost so far? just an approx. amount
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by kolaa007(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
tabisegroup:
Grace to build, move n live peacefully... receive it in Jesus name

Pvc windows will look great on this building...contact me for pvc windows...
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by bummyla(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Congratulations! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by made1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
This doesn't look safe at all .
Kaira333:
Op is this a storey building or two? because am a bit confused. 6flats should be two deckin.

Pls share d cost let me compare it with d one we are building because I think those guys dey eat us mugu since we no dey close.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Philomath1212: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Clone2020:

You are a jjc for nairaland, you don't know that if one deactivates; the moniker changes to "nobody"

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by naturalwaves: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Clone2020:
It means that he has deactivated his account. When you deactivate your account, all your ptevious posts appear as " nobody".

1 Like

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Smartademu(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2016
May God give u the grace to complete the project in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by bixton(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2016
What's d latest
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by emmanuelgon: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2016
This land is on the road can be used for car wash, building of stores and for other business purposes. it's more than half plot in area 311square meters. this is also cheap compare to how much a plot of land is sold in same area.
The price is #1.5m
The land is located in Port harcourt Egbelu in Ogbogoro.
no agent fee is required
no bush entry is required

Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by lexyclasy: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Hi Team
Please i want to unfold my House Project which i started November 2015.

I will start with pictures of when the land was bought. 100ft X 50FT.

I will unveil all costs.
Thaks
Having gone through all the pictures.....i want to thank you in the first place for your determination to own a property in place like Port Harcourt the 3rd cosmopolitan city in Nigeria.....if i may comment though i saw the plan, foundation, terrain, materials quality.....i may say that is not easy but then block work/Foundation ....58% solid, the plan shows ground floor/1st floor but some physical structure shows up to 2nd floor...i doubt the capability of the foundation to carry upto that considering the rod sizes and scanty nature of spreading anyway.....58%, Finally by the plan arrangement seems you will have several flats in there....but if on the contrary fine if not be ready to contend with tenants for packing space either you will wake up early to remove vehicle for a tenant to go to work or one problem or the other due to lingering parking space.....notwithstanding......40%, Cumulatively......you got my 52%......cheers but make sure the land is registered at Greater Port Harcourt city Development
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by bixton(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
@Spyder888, Please advise further
. I'm yet to see a post of how much you've spent so far on your project.
Re: My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
noble71:

@ J-Noble Construction LTD. you will get the best Architectural, Structural design, Bill of Quantity and Construction @ affordable price call 07037181471
g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Satin Paint / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.