Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned (1001 Views)

Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by wins18(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
I met this beautiful girl on facebook, became friends, chatted, shared some info about ourselves, only to discover we hail from same villa.
The girl was so into me, based on the fact that I keep cracking her ribs via our adorable chats coupled with my finess(lol). as a sharp guy, I didn't waste my precious time in dropping my punch line.
The babe just said 'wins18 you are funny' and never say any other thing while we continue with our previous way,
she do call me every now and then as if her life depends on it,
And I was like, I hope this girl no dey use me play silly girlish play, because I am not gonna take it, infact we will not take it.
so yesterday I had to drop new punchline I learnt from Nairaland to her, hoping this time, she will accept me.
she only replied thus
'wins18 you are lovely, I only see you as my brother '
Mehn that was epic!
Should I go for the third time, I hope she hasn't FRIENDZONED me, Because I am going to break her head if I find out.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
You haven't been friendzoned ...you've been brotherzoned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
wins18:
I met this beautiful girl on facebook, became friends, chatted, shared some info about ourselves

Bro....which one be chatted aqain

Chat nah Chat!......

They do us easy for Romance section nah

The dude above me ehn.....very funny!
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by wins18(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
colik:
You haven't been friendzoned ...you've been brotherzoned.
hehehe. that one is alien to me oo, where can I find the meaning?
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Tunechi1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
The secretary of friendzone association
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
wins18:
hehehe. that one is alien to me oo, where can I find the meaning?
You don't need a dictionary to figure it out.. The girl told you she only sees you as a brother..
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by mizzbouqui(f): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
At op this is where you belong

Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
You're still asking? Brother, you've been thrown deep into the abyss of the brother zone.
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by wins18(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I see you ma nigga, we shall soon reach the promised land, land that flows with milk and honey,
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by obiorathesubtle: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Iono where you are man.. But I'd never wish my enemies to be in that place...
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by wins18(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:

Chat nah Chat!......

Seen bro, that was a typographical error, I wanted to type chat b4
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by mhisbliss(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
hahahaha friendzone 101 she's telling you to crawl back into the prison you're trying to escape from, but you wont understand
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Marvinspeed(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats ...You've been Zoned
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
wins18:
I met this beautiful girl on facebook, became friends, chatted, shared some info about ourselves, only to discover we hail from same villa.
The girl was so into me, based on the fact that I keep cracking her ribs via our adorable chats coupled with my finess(lol). as a sharp guy, I didn't waste my precious time in dropping my punch line.
The babe just said 'wins18 you are funny' and never say any other thing while we continue with our previous way,
she do call me every now and then as if her life depends on it,
And I was like, I hope this girl no dey use me play silly girlish play, because I am not gonna take it, infact we will not take it.
so yesterday I had to drop new punchline I learnt from Nairaland to her, hoping this time, she will accept me.
she only replied thus
'wins18 you are lovely, I only see you as my brother '
Mehn that was epic!
Should I go for the third time, I hope she hasn't FRIENDZONED me, Because I am going to break her head if I find out.
How will she accept you when you keep using NL lines to woo her?

You my friend have just been friend/brother zoned

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by DRISKLEF(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
There's still hope bruh. Lol
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by IamLEGEND1: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
It's been an honour serving with you,bro.
We'll meet to part no mo'
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by 0ubenji(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:

Chat nah Chat!......

Professor! Biko no wash urself..."Chatted" is correct..
Apologize to the OP b4 I change my mind.
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by wins18(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
How will she accept you when you keep using NL lines to woo her?

You my friend have just been friend/brother zoned
Which line do you recommend I use instead bro grin
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by wins18(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
It's been an honour serving with you,bro.

We'll meet to part no mo'
grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by wins18(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
0ubenji:

Professor! Biko no wash urself..."Chatted" is correct..
Apologize to the OP b4 I change my mind.
Don't mind the guy, he wan confuse me, as if I chop my school fee money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dude..u are so furked! grin She left the friend-zone and dumped yo ass into the brother-zone cheesy Flee from her bruh!
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by jubrealguy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:

Chat nah Chat!......

Egbon, chatted is correct oo

Op, I feel sorry for u, she'd soon start telling u how one guy like dat made love to her grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by Section8(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
She don curve you finish you still dey ask question.
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by lative(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
haaaaaa c D's op o shame on u as u old reach afta she dn,u come here now come dy ask us if she dn friend zone u.wait until she use her mouth tell u say she dy friend zone o
Re: Pls Help Me Check If I Have Been Friendzoned by sleamzy06(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Man &his Wife Fighting Dirty In Public Ova Infidelity Accusation / See What This Bible Verse Predicted About Ladies Of Today(baby mamas everywhere] / Have I Been Duped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.