Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? (2379 Views)

Am I Being Friendzoned? / How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
so peepz, its all about the ladies....I love em. let's keep it brief
this girl I met early last year, didn't know she was a level older than I until yesterday when a friend told me but that is not the point, I have always wanted to date the girl but my former hostel is restricted to girls(don't ask me why and how). now that I have another place, I have been trying to make to pay me a visit but she just won't come, what got me confused is that she uploaded her Whatsapp status mentioning me "Bestie for life and bla bla bla ". this has given rise to questions bothering me like
1. have I really been friend zoned ? (e Neva happen before)
2. have I lost my tactics?
3. will I be having a female Bestie now ?(e Neva happen before)
4. should I accept my new post?
5. how can I get promoted ?

these are the questions on my mind right now. my fellows bros in the game...y'all need to help a bro out

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by tabtabtab: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
I refused to believe my generation is a lost one....

But when I read some posts... I become skeptical about my belief.

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Thewesterner(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Be patient. She might be putting you to test
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Thewesterner:
Be patient. She might be putting you to test

so I should not talk to her for a while or what and how do I pass this friend zone test
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
tabtabtab:
I refused to believe my generation is a lost one....

But when I read some posts... I become skeptical about my belief.

what would you say about the next generation if you believe this is a lost one ? you should contribute to this post and help a bro out bro....no such thing as perfect or holy without sin on earth

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by kitaatita: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
There is nothing like being friendzoned. Nothing wrong with having best friend of opposite sex. It must not end in sex

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Shugarlord213: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
My brother forget about woman first for at least six months and develop yourself

ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

I got no respect whatsoever for any human being way day bend down pisssss

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Opentokwowledge: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
What's your own bizness with her whatsapp updates. You know what you want from her and you're not settling for less, simple!

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by banjicom(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Shugarlord213:
My brother forget about woman first for at least six months and develop yourself

ordinary Camry muscle way I day drive I don fvck pass 19 girls since this year start. If I see say the girl na brokeazz, i just drive my camry 2.2

Nigerian girls are h.oes and guys if you no get car girl go day use you do anyhow. Forget sex for couple of months, save your money and fvck her and her friends all year

I can count about 6 girls way I fuvk them and their mama coded. I just hate poosie and ass- lickers. Listen to me, if you are still on leggediz benz, we way get car go fuvk your gf and her mama and we don’t care about how you feel since you have decided to think with your di.k

Once I naacck a babe, I no even day allow her shower. I take her to the busstop, squeeze #500 for her hand... most times as soon as she steps out of my car I just zoom off with out any Goodbye or whatever.

bro like seriously u gat me thinking......
brokeness is not an option, i just pity all dis foolish guys wey carry women matter for head like say pussy na their destiny.
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by mylove4God(f): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2018
There is always a first time for number 1 & 3. ..Lol
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
What's your own bizness with her whatsapp updates. You know what you want from her and you're not settling for less, simple!

that's the spirit bro...thanks for that
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2018
@shugarlord213 @banjicom...I should have my own ride very soon by God's grace...but that doesn't mean I shouldn t get laid or have a gf till then

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Opentokwowledge: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2018
rookie10:

that's the spirit bro...thanks for that
Oluwa lo se o
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2018
l ve never seen a rich man friendzoned... lol
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by daddycee91(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Guy you funny die, your questions got me laughing especially the "e never happen before part"
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by cashcity: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Hahahaha.. Have pity for girlssssss. They dnt use eye see car.
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by mzhorlah(f): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
what is the problem with this Friend one thing nowwhy do you guys capitalize on it should we date anyone that comes our way? can't you guys just be friends without stings
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
mzhorlah:
what is the problem with this Friend one thing nowwhy do you guys capitalize on it should we date anyone that comes our way? can't you guys just be friends without stings

its like eating rice with only maggi...nobody really wants that when pounded yam with vegetable, pepper soup with beer ati bebelo is there
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
daddycee91:
Guy you funny die, your questions got me laughing especially the "e never happen before part"

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by TonieLee(f): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shugarlord213:

See this one feeling like a gee undecided
Yinmu
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Apina(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Post her pic on d same whatsapp and caption it "Wifey of life", two can play that game.
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by bizzy500: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
mzhorlah:
and you girls will still be asking those guys for money....
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bestie for Life? It Is Finished... More Like Brotherzone to Me... Are You Crying?

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
@apina....would have done that bro but what of other girls on my Whatsapp list ? things can get complicated with 'em o
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
DeadRat:
Bestie for Life? It Is Finished... More Like Brotherzone to Me... Are You Crying?

guy why ?

Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Cadec007(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
rookie10:
@apina....would have done that bro but what of other girls on my Whatsapp list ? things can get complicated with 'em o
wha biz does ur watsapp got with the gurl u love?
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by NeeKlaus: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
rookie10:
Bruhhhh! Are you a learner in this WhatsApp status ish??
Just go to your status privacy and set it to ONLY HER. Then proceed to your status and get the job done. Whyne her entire destiny.

No damage done and you might still score some points with the chick.
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
wha biz does ur watsapp got with the gurl u love?

love ke ? love died the day Christ died on the cross. Don't think I can ever fall in love again. I just want to have her as one of my girlfriends ni. and there are other girls that either will run away from me or wont talk to me again if I should update that wifey thing. Whatsapp is just to communicate with 'em...and one of the rules of having a girl (have her in any social platform)
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by rookie10: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Bruhhhh! Are you a learner in this WhatsApp status ish??
Just go to your status privacy and set it to ONLY HER. Then proceed to your status and get the job done. Whyne her entire destiny.

No damage done and you might still score some points with the chick.

ehen ? I no knw o...lemme try it
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Cadec007(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
rookie10:

love ke ? love died the day Christ died on the cross. Don't think I can ever fall in love again. I just want to have her as one of my girlfriends ni. and there are other girls that either will run away from me or wont talk to me again if I should update that wifey thing. Whatsapp is just to communicate with 'em...and one of the rules of having a girl (have her in any social platform)
well peeps like you killed love na, love still exists, period!
Re: Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
rookie10:
so peepz, its all about the ladies....I love em. let's keep it brief
this girl I met early last year, didn't know she was a level older than I until yesterday when a friend told me but that is not the point, I have always wanted to date the girl but my former hostel is restricted to girls(don't ask me why and how). now that I have another place, I have been trying to make to pay me a visit but she just won't come, what got me confused is that she uploaded her Whatsapp status mentioning me "Bestie for life and bla bla bla ". this has given rise to questions bothering me like
1. have I really been friend zoned ? (e Neva happen before)
2. have I lost my tactics?
3. will I be having a female Bestie now ?(e Neva happen before)
4. should I accept my new post?
5. how can I get promoted ?

these are the questions on my mind right now. my fellows bros in the game...y'all need to help a bro out
So she visiting you will push you out of the friendzone?

I Missed Nairaland Alot.. Am Back Again.. (pics Attached) / . / My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak