Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Girls Pls Help Me With This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Pls Help Me With This: (814 Views)

Only Girls Pls!!! / To Only Girls Pls Answer Dis 4me / Eeeeee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Pls Help Me With This: by Rusty09(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
Pls girls, Is it possible for u to claim everlasting and undieing love for a guy yet u always lie to him about stuff and then each time theres a lil quarrel that seperates u guys for nothing more than 5days, theres always a new guy in the picture almost immediately, And when caught in a lie, u give the excuse of u didnt want anything that would cause trouble between u 2, knowing fully well that its a lot worse when i find out about the lie later down the road than when u tell it to me urself.

Im no saint myself, dont get me wrong, but i never claim what i am not nor do i say one thing and behave another way. Pls am i being played or what? undecided
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by natashi: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2009
ahhh duded if a person has to lie then they are not in love. She sounds so confused. Take you good love some place else and let her figure out her life. For petes sake you are not her thearpist.
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by Rusty09(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2009
Are u for real? wow, n she really knows how to be all lovey-dovey and not to mention the water works, its like crying is her talent, i believe u r right in that she is quite confused, thanks, grin
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by Anabel(f): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
am not sure if you truly love the guy, maybe you need to sit down and understand the kind of guy you want for yourself. i can't see myself lying to the man i love, cos where there is lie there is no love.
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by LordReed(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
Rusty09:

Pls am i being played or what? undecided

Yes u are!
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by iice(f): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2009
da hell? undecided
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by tunery004(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
o fe gba eh ni o
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by nana(f): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
Dude! What are u still doing with that babe? I'll rather remain single than be in a relationship with someone that feeds me with lies.
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by Rusty09(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
Thanks guys, I shall be sure to sleep with bothe eyes open now,
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by HarryPotter1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
guy my advice 2 u is 2 quit the relationship ASAP cos girls are hrtbrkers.wat will u call a girl dat feeds u wit loads of lies, lover! as 4 me she dosnt require the love anymore she is nothing but a gold-digger period.
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by desthan(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
don't mind all dis peeps ojare, stay in have de xperiance, rem'ba its always the best teacher coughs
Re: Girls Pls Help Me With This: by Rusty09(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2009
don't mind all dis peeps ojare, stay in have de xperiance, rem'ba its always the best teacher coughs

Im glad u urself coughed at the end, lol, I should experience my heart getting broken again? I dont think so, but thanks anyway, i think i get your point,

(1) (Reply)

Wat If U Found Out Dat Ur Girlfrnd Ws In2 Prostitution. / I Lyke 2 Meet U / Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.