Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

"The Looking Back Syndrome" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Looking Back Syndrome" (594 Views)

CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Looking Back Syndrome" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hello Romanceland,its been a while on here.

This post is actually directed to both genders.
As a young guy,I am infinitely guilty of this habit of looking back to catch a second glimpse whenever a curvy lady passes me.
When you realise she is also looking back to have a second look at you(even tho you don't know why) you feel fly .
It can also get embarrassing when you suddenly realise a group of passer's by is watching you make a fool of yourself as you are unconsciously threading the wrong path.

Have you had any experience? Share with us.

Can this habit be curtailed? Enlighten us.
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by IamLEGEND1: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
this guy grin
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
I wouldn't blame you.
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
this guy grin
Oga Legend its been a decade
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by vicstar(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
• • • • • One bad habit we inherited from our ancestors cry mine is mainly to rate the chick cool
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
this guy grin
and then I gain what for looking back

Nothing! So I find it unnecessary, let her be the one to look back at me and keep wishing!
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by obiorathesubtle: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
I ALWAYS look back grin grin.. Can't help it. Can't stop it.. Just gatta appreciate it. Sure I've been embarrassed sometimes, don't mean I should stop admiring God's creations..

#My 2 dollars tongue
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
and then I gain what for looking back

Nothing! So I find it unnecessary, let her be the one to look back at me and keep wishing!
baba calm down..You know how appealing our ladies dress these days..dnt tell me ur a pastor
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
I wouldn't blame you.
Are u also guilty of this act?
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Not in the way you do so. Trust me, girls also check out each other. Not in a sexual, perverted way like you guys (tongue out) but more like in awe, admiration, irritation or jealousy.
If I see a girl with a nice figure, in my mind I'm like "wow, great shape" and it ends there. I don't go straining and bending my neck.
Or if I see a girl with too much yansh, I look in awe and in my mind I say "that's a lot of load lipsrsealed"
Many, if not all girls do this. The eyes sees something good and appreciates it, irrespective of the gender.
NEPABOY:
Are u also guilty of this act?

1 Like

Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Not in the way you do so. Trust me, girls also check out each other. Not in a sexual, perverted way like you guys (tongue out) but more like in awe, admiration, irritation or jealousy.
If I see a girl with a nice figure, in my mind I'm like "wow, great shape" and it ends there. I don't go straining and bending my neck.
Or if I see a girl with too much yansh, I look in awe and in my mind I say "that's a lot of load lipsrsealed"
Many, if not all girls do this. The eyes sees something good and appreciates it, irrespective of the gender.
Nice..
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by ehix89(m): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Looking at a Ladie's behind is never an indication that one is making a fool of himself, Ladies stare at fellow ladie's bum too, dn't beat yourself up
Re: "The Looking Back Syndrome" by bitchcrafts: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2016
And the essence of this queries is...

(1) (Reply)

See The First Selfie In Space / Lady;While Your Boyfriend Is Hustling To Make It Big. / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.