Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] (2581 Views)

+18: Do This Before 2024. Nobody Has Told You This, But I'll Tell You. / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by iLegendd(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2018
CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre DON'T READ [True Story]

Whoever reads this, will learn a lot. I will delete it very soon.

Mimimiles93, I read your story here: https://www.nairaland.com/4593493/why-killed-ex-girlfriend-detest#69002561 but I don't feel sorry for you.

Though, I feel sorry for your dad's death. Yes, your ex-girlfriend killed him and you killed her as a payback. Sad story, but here is my lecture, my take, and my story.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by iLegendd(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Kindly ignore all typos. I my eyes can't see all and I don't use any proofreading software.

Number 1

The wisdom every man needs is either in a dating book or in the Bible.

If you're a man and you ignore these two books at once, you MUST suffer in the hands of women, be her a Nigerian or not. Those two books have what I call "WFG" Wisdom, Focus, and Grace.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by iLegendd(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 2

Okay, let's leave the Bible out of this, because I'm not too religious myself, but I keep trying anyway.

Let's talk about relationship books. I'm not here to sell any one to you, but to admonish you and other men reading this. This post is only for men.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by iLegendd(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 3

Hey, my moniker says f, but I'm m. The f signifies something deep. It's a story for another day.

We have a lot in common, but the difference between us is: you refused to read books. You wanted the easy way out. You were focused on "make money" while I was focused on "WFG."

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by iLegendd(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 4

What you did is what most Nigerian men are doing right now and I pity them.

They are so focused on making money, but neglect relationship etiquette. At the end of the day, they get the money through one or two crimes or end up being frustrated by a woman.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by iLegendd(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 5

God has a manual and it's the Bible. Women have a manual and it's relationship and psychology books written by good-bad guys. Men have a manual, and it's relationship and psychology books written by good-bad guys too — not a theoretical dating guru and also not by a woman.

Living this life without taking your time to read one of the above manuals is a recipe for disaster.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by iLegendd(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 6

A man who lacks wisdom or WFG will always be frustrated by a woman. Women can't frustrate a man with WFG — they can only frustrate men who are soley focused on "make money, make money — women love money" gang.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by iLegendd(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 7

Since I started creating relationship posts for men on Nairaland in late 2016, I have been attacked by men and women who have hardened their hearts never to hear the truth. Though, I have too many fans who always appreciate privately and publicly.

I created a thread some days ago to educate men about women, but guess what? One of those make money gangs said, and I quote:

josh123:
Anybody can get a lady, Bro. Focus on what is hard to get which is wealth
And I replied him with:

iLegend:

Wealth is not hard to get. What is hard to get is wisdom, focus, and grace. If you get these three things, wealth will come to you.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Anti-spam bot, allow me to finish.
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 8

Here is another one on a different thread:
Chèvrolet076: will you stop this nónsense and find something else doing.. làzy youth

I have nice and "supposed" intelligent guys attacking from all angles in all my threads. They just don't know what they are missing.

All these attàcks are focused on "forget all these things you're teaching and màke money." They are all about "wealth," but the don't know the original formula of wealth is WFG. It's assumed wealth has no formula, but I found a formula called WFG.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 9

Since that boy was talking about wealth, I decided to open an online shop to sell what I was sharing for free.

Since I gave it out for free and he refused to learn, I had sell the full version by hosting an online shop in less than 24 hours. Here is the link: https://shop.wetclef.com

Now, it's been packaged to fetch money or let's call it "wealth" as he termed it.

What I did is called "wisdom" and it's what he lacked. He is focused on "make money, make money," but ignored WFG.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 10

When I try to teach them these things for free, they abuse me. Okay, you abused me for educating you about women and life in general for free, right? Cool.

Now, let me turn those articles to books and sell to join the "make money, make money" gang and become wealthy like you guys.

Guess what again? They come back to attack me and call me a penury eBook seller. What have I done wrong to these people? #Smiles.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 11

What I'm saying is: I don't pity you, Mr. Mimimiles89 and I don't pity men who have refused to listen to the message we preach.

What I preach is "WFG." I want to take men out of gender bondage and educate them about relationship, family, and life itself. I have seen it all. When men have this knowledge, the benefit will be for both the men and their SOs. I don't mean any harm to anyone.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 12

If Mimimiles had had this knowledge, what happened would've been averted. People recover from strokes, but she killed him. You know what? You caused it.

Why? Because you refused to acquire the knowledge on how women operate. All women have something I call "Emotional Demon, ED," and when it kicks in, a HNG can't stop them.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 13

I don't know why 90% of men love living life the hard way. "What is the hard way?" you asked. The hard way is by ignoring WFG and focusing on wealth.

When you focus on wealth and ignore WFG, you lack focus in life and women will punish you for your naivety. You may be making money while thinking you're balling, but you'll regret at the end and be destabilized by a woman if you don't have WFG.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 14

Listen, women don't destabilize men intentionally. It's like a spirit they can't control and a man without WFG is their victim.

As you said in your story, you have dated Christian and Muslim girls and they were all the same in being unstable and in cheating.

In fact, the one you love the most will be the one to punish you the most. Please, don't blame women, because it's not their faults. It's the emotional demon at work.

HNG can't control it for them, but HGBG and CBG who have WFG can. That's how it works and that's how it will continue to be till the end of life. Men should be wise now and embrace WFG and HGBG or face the wrath.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 15

Women are the best creature on earth — be her black, white or Asian and any man who disagrees lacks WFG. I love women.

No, I don't love them because of sex, but because they are the easiest creature on earth to handle the moment you know the real secrets. It's a brain hack.

Men don't focus on brain hack — they prefer hacking into their women's Facebook account. It's better to hack into women's brain and learn how they work to be ahead of the game (life is a game) than hack into their lives or social media accounts.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 16

Back to your story and the two of us having some things in common.

I want to look back and share something stupidities and some good decisions.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 17

When I was a kid, I didn't know how to read and write. I was already in primary 5, yet I couldn't read. I was an olodo. I was too stubborn. I. Couldn't spell my surname offhand. In fact, I didn't know how I managed to get to primary 5. Let's call it miracle.

Typing...
Number 18

My mom realized this was getting out of hand and she wouldn't want her son to be an illiterate, so she bought a Queen Premier and started teaching me O.N.E = 1. T.W.O = 2. Coconut = Akimbo, etc. Unfortunately, I refused to learn.

She said if I don't learn, I'll become a palm wine tapper when I grow up and I murmured and said, "I'd love to be a palm wine tapper." I was a stubborn kid sha.

She said I'll be washing rich men's cars if I don't know how to read and write, but I told her I don't mind. Sometimes, she'll force and beat me to read, but I'll stand there and let her beat me all she wants.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 19

Now, she realized I had made up my mind not to know how to read and write because it was too difficult for me.

One day, she promised to buy me a fancy wristwatch, a cute canvas with disco light, and some other toys if I learn how to read and graduate with 1st position in my class.

This was where she got me. How can someone who can't read graduate with first position? I needed those toys more than anything in life. I could do anything just to have them.

Na from here my brain reset to a good child and I was ready to learn how to read and write. I studied this Queen Premier day and night and even in my dreams with my siblings.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 20

At a point, spelling and pronunciation began to make sense. It was as if God opened a part of my brain called "the little Einstein" the devil blocked.

When going to school or market to buy something, I'd read all the sign posts along the road. Reading or books come dey sweet me pass food and looking for trouble in school. Damn! I used to fight a lot.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 21

Now in primary 6, I took 3rd position. I wasn't happy and I refused to go home. I was crying in school.

At last, I went home with red eyes and tried to hide my report card. My dad requested for it and I was hesitant.

Finally, I gave it to him and he looked at it, looked at me, and smiled, then gave me a warm handshake. I was shocked.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 22

I was still not happy because my mom won't buy those toys for me since I didn't take first position as agreed.

When she saw it, she congratulated me and told me to keep it up, then she left to her shop.

I felt disappointed because I didn't perform up to her expectation. When she came back in the evening, she held me like a baby, kissed my forehead and handed me a bag.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 23

I opened it and guess what I saw? Woooow! white canvas with light, colorful wristwatch, sweet, and other toys.

My elder and my younger sister became jealous. Wetin concern me self? I just dey dance like say I be president first son.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 24

Alright, let's stop here for the first story and look at the lessons here.

LESSONS:

I was the troublesome son who knew nothing, until she lured me into knowing something. If not for those promises, I wouldn't have taken school seriously.

So, parents can use this technique to convince their children too. When I read Einstein's biography, I noticed he had a similar issue too.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 25

Continuation.

Finally, it's secondary school and I was among the top 2 students in class. My brain just opened like river. English, mathematics, Fine Art, Intro Tech, etc. were too easy. All the subjects were extremely easy.

Trust me, I didn't know where all the knowledge came from — maybe, my mom went to do jazz on my behave. #ThinkingOutLoud. She can't do that. She's a woman of faith.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 26

All the subjects were too easy. When I was dumb and troublesome in primary school, my intelligent class mates will say, "You don't know anything. Coconut head. You don't know secondary school is very hard."

When I remembered those statements and I looked at how easy all the subjects are, including mathematics, I began to wonder why those kids were telling me secondary school is very hard.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 27

So, my troublesome primary school days are over and now an introvert in JSS1. A teacher came to class and wanted to make me the new class captain, but I refused.

My classmates insisted I take the position, yet I refused. Finally, they said, "Okay, be the assistant class captain," and I agreed after much persuasion.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 28

At this stage, I hated attention and being on the spotlight because I had become an bookworm-introvert and wanted to focus and get that first position I promised my mom in primary school.

Being good in fine art and drawing, girls loved coming to my desk, but I wasn't comfortable.

The most fair and most beautiful girl in my class picked interest in me and would always come to sit by my side on my desk, but I'll be uncomfortable or I'll stylishly find a way to leave the desk if there is no teacher in class.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 29

Every guy in class / school loved her, but I didn't want her to come close to me.

When we were told stories at night as kids, the story tellers usually portray such beautiful girls light-skinned girls as mami waters.

This was parts of the reasons I didn't want her to come close. I felt she wanted to initiate me to marine world.

She doesn't like guys coming close to her, but here she is trying to come close to me — an ugly child like me. Something must be wrong somewhere. Whenever she's on my desk, she'll want her body to touch mine.

Typing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? / Black Man Proposes To His Oyinbo Fiancee As They Cruises On Yacht (photos) / Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.