Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday (1780 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by bongolistik(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ladies can easily wear Pant (panties) and walk 1km distance or walk from one friend's house to another whether day or night, but many guys find it difficult to wear a boxer to just step out of their compound

1 Like

Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by dollyjoy(f): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
bongolistik:
Ladies can easily wear Pant (panties) and walk 1km distance or walk from one friend's house to another whether day or night, but many guys find it difficult to wear a boxer to just step out of their compound
Ladies wear pants out? Do you know what you are saying? Do you mum wear pants out

1 Like

Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by bongolistik(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ladies wear pants out? Do you know what you are saying? Do you mum wear pants out
Don't be silly by asking such question

1 Like

Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Sexxkillz: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Does

You're welcome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Belosconi: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
I a shocked
dollyjoy:
I am not saying you are guilty but you sounded as if you are guilty of what the OP wrote up there
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Kenneth205(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Hadez(f): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Does

You're welcome.

This is the only thing you know. You just go around nairaland correcting people's errors just to feed your ego. Pathetic undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by MzPecs(f): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
bongolistik:
I am not understanding

What kinda panties are you talking about?
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Sexxkillz: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hadez:

This is the only thing you know. You just go around nairaland correcting people's errors just to feed your ego. Pathetic undecided
If I'm to get your peppersoup logic right, correcting anyone is tantamount to feeding one's ego, and they shouldn't be corrected at all. . .

Now I see how bright you really are.

7 Likes

Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by vizkiz: 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hadez:

Oh no grin

2 Likes

Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Hadez(f): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If I'm to get your peppersoup logic right, correcting anyone is tantamount to feeding one's ego, and they shouldn't be corrected at all. . .

Now I see how bright you really are.

Rubbish as usual. Oga your Peppersoup Talks is getting stale already. Yawns

2 Likes

Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Hadez(f): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
vizkiz:

Oh no grin

Don't try to stop me vic undecided
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Audray(f): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Don't be silly.It's a fact that the only thing in most guys closet's is their boxers.They wear it EVERYWHERE.
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by vizkiz: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hadez:

Don't try to stop me vic undecided

Your blood is hot this night... Oyah go and sleep undecided
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Rexhenrex(m): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
i no it laugh o, this peppersoup talk just made me wanna have one.
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by bongolistik(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2016
MzPecs:

I am not understanding

What kinda panties are you talking about?
whether hot Pant o, cold Pant o, Pant na pant. After all basket mouth say things don change finish; that in the past, if you want to see a girl's nyash, you shift the pant, but presently is the reversal, that if you now want to see a girl's pant, you will have to shift the nyash
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Hadez(f): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2016
vizkiz:

Your blood is hot this night... Oyah go and sleep undecided

Come and carry me undecided
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Sexxkillz: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Hadez:

Rubbish as usual. Oga your Peppersoup Talks is getting stale already. Yawns
If you're to converse with me on nairaland, make sure you aren't a dumb head.

Are, and not is

Now pay attention to what you're about to read because I surely will not repeat myself OR pay you further attention. . .

As far as nairaland is concerned, my posts and comments are solely an intellectual property of mine. You don't pay my bills, therefore you have no damn rights to tell me what to type, how to type, or how to frame what I type. You don't expect me to write in a way that would be suitable to you Hadez, or in a way that would be acceptable to you, or in a way that makes you happy because I don't give two bleeps about you. I care less about your feelings. I'm totally oblivious to your worthless existence as far as nairaland is concerned.

I come here to have fun, and I'll choose to have fun how I please. You run around the forum typing _shit that your dimwitted brain can afford, and you don't see me saying anything about it, because I don't care about your life.

Now if you don't mind, take your two left legs and your overly bleached arabian rat face, and get the fuck_ out of my sight and out of my mentions.

Gracias.

12 Likes

Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by MzPecs(f): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2016
bongolistik:
whether hot Pant o, cold Pant o, Pant na pant. After all basket mouth say things don change finish; that in the past, if you want to see a girl's nyash, you shift the pant, but presently is the reversal, that if you now want to see a girl's pant, you will have to shift the nyash

What is this one saying?

Ogbeni.. better go and sleep! undecided undecided
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by bongolistik(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2016
MzPecs:

What is this one saying?

Ogbeni.. better go and sleep! undecided undecided
be there and be pretending as if you don't know what I'm saying
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Hadez(f): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
[s]If you're to converse with me on nairaland, make sure you aren't a dumb head.

Are, and not is[/s]

[size=20pt]Now pay attention to what you're about to read because I surely will not repeat myself OR pay you further attention. . .

As far as nairaland is concerned, my posts and comments are solely an intellectual property of mine. You don't pay my bills, therefore you have no damn rights to tell me what to type, how to type, or how to frame what I type. You don't expect me to write in a way that would be suitable to you, or in a way that would be acceptable to you, or in a way that makes you happy because I don't give two bleeps about you. I care less about your feelings. I'm totally oblivious to your worthless existence as far as nairaland is concerned.[/size]

[s] I come here to have fun, and I'll choose to have fun how I please. You run around the forum typing _shit that your dimwitted brain can afford, and you don't see me saying anything about it, because I don't care about your life.

Now if you don't mind, take your two left legs and your overly bleached face and get the fuck_ out of my sight.

Gracias.[/s]
[/size]

[size=18pt]bla bla bla. Yada Yada. Boo hoo.

He is going to cry cry

I quoted the only relevant part of your comment and made it clearer for others to see your hypocrisy. You do this to others and flare up if it gets done to you. Scared chicken tongue

I don't give a Bleep about who the hell you are either. I am just making it clear to you that

Sexxkillz or whatever you are called. That your words are shove if up your ass. You don't buy data or pay anyone bills but you keep correcting everyone's words everywhere you go just for cheap likes and two minutes fame.

You are as unnoticed as your past glory as a mod. You can just do well to pack your PEPPERSOUP writings away from our face because you are annoying and irrelevant to any threads. You are just a cheap bully.

I DON'T DO ALBINOs Ignored. kiss
[/size]
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Kenneth205(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:

My bro! smiley
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Kenneth205(m): 12:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Hadez:

Hey dear, pls calm down.
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Hadez(f): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2016
Kenneth205:

Hey dear, pls calm down.

Who are you
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Sexxkillz: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Kenneth205:

My bro! smiley
Hey yo. . . What's up?
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Kenneth205(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Hey yo. . . What's up?

I gallant brother! It has Being been a while.

Oya correct me! grin
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Sexxkillz: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Kenneth205:

I gallant brother! It has Being been a while.

Oya correct me! grin
If you need correction, I will correct you.
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Kenneth205(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If you need correction, I will correct you.

Nah! Just Wanna holla.
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Sexxkillz: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Kenneth205:

Nah! Just Wanna holla.
. . . .^-_-^. . . .
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by mary422(f): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2016
greetings.. I am Mary by name a young girl based in lag.. I need help. my family is in trouble financially.. landlord threatened to throw us out next week... I know it's hard to believe but I can drop home address to anyone who want to come verify my story.. all I met wants to have sex before they help... please nairalanders help a hopeless girl in need.. I know this is hard to believe but I can meet with anyone who feels like helping out.. I can give my address please I beg in tears please
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by Kenneth205(m): 12:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Hadez:

Who are you

undecided
Re: Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday by EmperorLee(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Hadez:

[size=18pt]bla bla bla. Yada Yada. Boo hoo.

He is going to cry cry

I quoted the only relevant part of your comment and made it clearer for others to see your hypocrisy. You do this to others and flare up if it gets done to you. Scared chicken tongue

I don't give a Bleep about who the hell you are either. I am just making it clear to you that

Sexxkillz or whatever you are called. That your words are shove if up your ass. You don't buy data or pay anyone bills but you keep correcting everyone's words everywhere you go just for cheap likes and two minutes fame.

You are as unnoticed as your past glory as a mod. You can just do well to pack your PEPPERSOUP writings away from our face because you are annoying and irrelevant to any threads. You are just a cheap bully.

I DON'T DO ALBINOs Ignored. kiss
[/size]

Dhaamn shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Nairalander I Can Die For... / Wat To Do With 500thousand / He Sneaked Inside, Silently And Stretched His Hands To Touch Her Boobs(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.