Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos (41485 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by SuperPanther: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2016
idongesit88:
beautiful, meanwhile celebrate with me, my son is one today. Happy Birthday Leonard, the good things of the world comes to you, wish you the very best in life.

Cute liitle boy.

May he find peace and prosperity in this life.

You will not bury him because he will live to see his great grand children.

God bless our baby boy.

happy birthday to him!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by westlius(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2016
lovely couple wish them all the best
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by onnenka: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2016
SuperPanther:

Why are you bothered?

You were here cheering them on when they were killing unarmed protesters in the east.
Are you sure?
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by Lucasthom91(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2016
soldier handsome

Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by jerryfisher(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2016
lative:
them try
pls Michael .....surname plss he must b from the SE or SS!!
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by eghexs76: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2016
Why is a military man keeping beers
These is sure a bloody civilian...
We call it impersonation
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2016
they are cute couple.
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Freeopod:
Who Says Nigerian Soldiers Can't Be Romantic? See These Cute Pre-wedding Photos

The pre-wedding photos of a Nigerian Army Micheal and his cute fiancee Rosemary. The cute couple are billed to walk down the aisle on October 8, 2016. Congrats to them.
This is definitely one of the best military pre-wedding photos have seen in a long while.
they are cute! I'm impressed smiley

but don't just like your profession.

I cant see myself getting married to a military man.
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by Princejboy(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2016
LuvU2:
aww he is too cute for her. grincry

lol go n take him then
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by daywatcher: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2016
hope he is not one of the soldiers that harasses the citizens
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by Princejboy(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2016
the guy make sense asin he's cute
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by Mexyz(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Beautiful!

But izit true that soldiers flirt a lot? undecided
why you dey ask? Someone from that angle eyeing you?
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by stylochime: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2016
missyadorable:
Nothing stunning abt the lady except that she is light skinned
She even looks like his elder sister/cousin

The guy fine pass her sef
Is It Wrong For The Guy To Be Finer Than The Lady?
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by Nixiepie(f): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Hml to them,buh I dnt think I can date talk more of marrying a military personnel hmmmm
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2016
ireneony2:
they are cute! I'm impressed smiley

but don't just like your profession.

I cant see myself getting married to a military man.

Choi !! Babe, wetin go come happen to me nah undecided
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by nonjebose(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:
Dats It, men are too scared, you guys chicken out easily upon seeing a female soldier
Not all men, dear. I actually find them attractive, especially the beautiful ones. They are a good challenge you know. Making one of these fall in love is so rewarding, more like a trophy
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by citrate(f): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2016
HML. U guys are so cute together.
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by mercichoco(f): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
nonjebose:
Not all men, dear. I actually find them attractive, especially the beautiful ones. They are a good challenge you know. Making one of these fall in love is so rewarding, more like a trophy
I'v a cousin, she z still single at 30. she wants a civilian hubby buh non z coming
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2016
So romantic
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by sisisioge: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2016
They are sooooooo cute together! Thank God for the fresh breathe this brought to me this morning. God knows I need something to help me with the twinkles...this country tire me!
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by Otses(f): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Beautiful couple. Wishing them the very best of married life
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by yemisi42(f): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2016
nonjebose:
Nice. Wish you HML in advance. Can we see a military lady and a civilian man? Like to see that one too
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by sisisioge: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Nixiepie:
Hml to them,buh I dnt think I can date talk more of marrying a military personnel hmmmm

Babes, don't talk like that o. Apart from the fact that they are mostly polygamist, the expose ones amongst them are extremely sexy. They are also very romantic too. Imagine where the bore with come from in their bedroom? Those boys have been grilled to be Olympians! Never dated any o, just speculating...
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by emymeeky: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2016
LuvU2:
aww he is too cute for her. grincry

Shatap
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by chuksey1(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
when did soldiers start keeping beards?
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by seguntijan(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Look at our parents. Most of them didn't go on honeymoons, they didn't go out to restaurants, they didn't buy much gifts for one another, they didn't go on holidays except back home every few years and they did not seem the most romantic. But wallahi, look at their love and loyalty for one another; decades past, yet they remained together in dignity, humility and companionship.
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by KYO1: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2016
he is an impersonator,military dont keep beards,they are always on clean shave.aside that he cant give his fiance the army camouflage to wear,its against the ethics
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by nonjebose(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:
I'v a cousin, she z still single at 30. she wants a civilian hubby buh non z coming
Are you kidding,kidding me? She is searching In wrong places
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by nonjebose(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=yemisi42 post=48384778][/quote] say what?
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by mercichoco(f): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2016
nonjebose:
Are you kidding,kidding me? She is searching In wrong places
how is dat wrong, she doesnt wana marry a military na
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by nonjebose(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:
No, what I mean is that is that she would surely get one. She needs to cast net further afield, and she is still within a marriageable age. I know that some guys have different reasons for being reluctant in dating soldier girls, but me likey them
Re: Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos by nonjebose(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:
Where is she based?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum / My Opinion On Broke Guys / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.