Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Sluts Vs Studs: The Real Sex Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sluts Vs Studs: The Real Sex Chat (658 Views)

See More New ‘sexy Real Sex Doll’ People Are Taking About. / Why Do Some Women Prefer Masturbation To Real Sex? / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sluts Vs Studs: The Real Sex Chat by realsx: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Prince: “I crave your indulgence as I’m still rusty from taking a long break and I hope we would still revisit this topic in the near future. Nevertheless I still have to say something about it.
Apprentice: “Master, why is it that people ridicule women who sleep with many men labelling them whores and hoes while they praise men that sleep with many women hailing them as players.
Master: “My youngster, any padlock that is unlocked by different keys is perceived as useless and discarded while a key that can unlock different padlocks is admired, extolled and seen as master key.
I don’t have much to say on this topic but one thing is for sure, any individual who scorns a woman because of her sexual orientation or sexual practices but praises a man with the same sexual orientation and practice is a big phoney.
Come to think of it, is it possible for a stud to exist without a slut or for sluts devoid of studs? It’s the studs, the players who sleep with diverse women that turn women into sluts and in the similar vein it’s the women that allow the players sleep with them that turn them into studs. If all the ladies turn out to be tight-fisted with their cookies then studs and players will become endangered species. Except the meaning of studs become ‘men that masturbate with great impunity’…..lol.

For goodness sakes, it disgusts me when I see niggaz, especially players and studs mocking strong woman who desires to revel in their sex lives just as the men do, the men should be ashamed of themselves. Ladies I sincerely apologize on behalf of all the men who do such.”

David: “Stud is what we or, rather, most people use when they refer to a man that has had several sexual escapades with more than one woman. Most people mistake the woman equivalent of that active man to be ‘slut’ and this is mostly where the debates, arguments and problems since that classification are drawn from for while slut is derogative, stud celebrates the man.
The feminists and just about anyone that sees the woman as a poor weak creature that the society and men, of course, prey on fight this ‘double standard’ and try to suggest that the woman be praised as well or the men condemned for the same art the women are. My argument on this topic is not for or against any faction; rather, I am choosing to look at the words and forget the society for while it may dictate for many, it serves me only to inspire new thoughts, for now of course. Stud becomes for me, therefore, not the masculine term for the act defined in slut but an entirely different and unrelated term that someday, if I ever become serious in developing my English vocabulary, I will get to know its feminine equivalent. You may therefore call the man dog or even a gigolo.
However, seeing as my view must not satisfy everyone’s curiosity nor still their interest in redressing the injustice, I will go on to repeat what so many have alluded to. Assuming stud were the direct equivalent for the man, many argue that it is because it takes almost a miracle for the man to get a woman to open her legs for him. This is because the man has to cross so many huddles in such forms as approaching the girl when she is in the right mood to entertain wooing, praising her just enough not to appear creepy to her, investing so much fake or real emotions and doing just about everything possible to convince her the world functions only if or when she smiles; huddles that you can only qualify to attempt crossing if you meet several other physical criteria as being the right colour, height, build and smelling just about right. Because the man has to endure these trials others celebrate him if he is smooth enough to prevail on not just one but many women. The woman on the other hand does not need to be celebrated, she instead, has to surfer the seclusion in slut because she makes the man pass through a lot before allowing him the pleasure and because of course she doesn’t have to surfer to get laid for no matter how ugly a woman is, hell even if she were a corpse or demented, there will be more than enough sick men ready to jump her. Hence, the man is praised for his skill.
But, of course, the society does not praise the men while condemning the women. It would be so if ‘stud’ held a different meaning when used with a woman but seeing as it does not, ‘stud’ only appreciates the talent and skilfulness of the man in surviving and even thriving on the thorny path to sensual paradise. While I do not know that word right now I at least understand that it celebrates the woman with ‘sexually liberated…’, ‘sexy’, sophisticated and several others, just as it judges the man in gigolo, dog and others.”

Mitchy: “Slut shaming is a type of social stigma on a woman/girl whom society feels have violated society’s traditional expectations for sexual behaviour. This can arise from mode of dressing, engaging in premarital, promiscuous or casual sex, prostitution etc. I decide I feel like having a casual sex and the society questions and castigates me for it but when my counterpart, I would rather call man LovePeddler does same, he is not looked down on, and not only is he not looked down on, but he is praised by his friends and allies.
I ask, who says it is wrong for the female child to explore her sexuality while it is okay for the male child to go into the world, make merry, and explore its raw and refined materials? Why should I be slut shamed when I want to feel sexy and wanted? Why is the male child not slut (man LovePeddler) shamed when he puts his bare six packs body with nothing but underpants? But am slut shamed for putting my bikini body on display. Why hide the body I work my butt out to keep in shape?
I believe is high time the society stop prioritising the men folk over the ladies. The same way he is left to choose what to do with that banana between his thighs, that is the same way a woman should be allowed to choose what to do with the circle between her thighs without all the negative name tags that come with it. LETS STOP THE SLUT SHAMING

http://www.therealsexchat.com/2016/08/studs-vs-sluts.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Flogged 2 Youths For Pre-marital Sex, Dragged For Commiting Adultery / Whenever We Have Misunderstanding, He Will Go And Report Me To His Mom. / Ladies Please Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.