Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Marriage Plans Gone Sour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Plans Gone Sour (966 Views)

6yrs Plus Relatnship Gone Sour...aftermath, I Am Doin So Poorly..help / Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Plans Gone Sour by EllaNkay: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2016
A lady whose wedding was slated for 25th of june 2016, got to know that her hubby was cheating on her two days after her traditional marriage.

After finding out she was heart broken and decided to call off the wedding and perform all the traditional rites to break all ties with him. The guy has been on her case since begging, and apologizing for his mistake that it would never happen again.

Deep down in her heart she really loves him and thinks that age is no longer on her side as she is already 32 years old. She has heard so much from people like 'men will always be men/ its a man's world, just forgive him since he already apologized'. Now she is thinking of forgiving him and of course continuing preparations for the wedding as soon as possible. What would you advice please?

#MyPalmchatExperience
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by agbonkamen(f): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Men will always be men i will advice she forgive him and carry on cos no man is innocent of cheating they are like that but since among all the fishes in the ocean he single handedly chooses her it show the guy loves her they should get married
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by youngest85(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2016
D guy should move on wt his life na!

There are lots of fishes in da river.....
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by bigiyaro(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2016
I advise she gets a basket of clay and mold a man for her self, exactly the way she wants him to be.
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by EllaNkay: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
so you are saying that she should just forgive him like that na
bigiyaro:
I advise she gets a basket of clay and mold a man for her self, exactly the way she wants him to be.
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by EllaNkay: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2016
really. i bet you are a guy.
youngest85:
D guy should move on wt his life na!

There are lots of fishes in da river.....
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by byvan03: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
If she is marrying for love, it's better to end it. If for other reasons, let her carry on.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by youngest85(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
EllaNkay:
really. i bet you are a guy.

More grease to ur dickson
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by missyadorable(f): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
All men cheat
Except a dead man in the grave

The worst cheats are the married men
A woman who still feels bad that her husband is sleeping with other women in 2016 is a capital shEDIOT!

There will be NO marriage if women were looking for faithful husbands.

Marriage is primarily for societal respect in Africa.,Nigeria especially. At 32,she needs that Mrs title.So ignore the man and get the title.

Just don't have a maid /female relative/friend in your house and also watch your daughter closely...So at least,he can continue his adventures outside.

Don't forget to advise him To PLAY SAFE
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by missyadorable(f): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
byvan03:
If she is marrying for love, it's better to end it. If for other reasons, let her carry on.

Only a fool marries for love...tufiakwa!
Love indeed
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by missyadorable(f): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
bigiyaro:

And she should not give him a deek cos clay-molded man with deek will still cheat on her

1 Like

Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by byvan03: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
missyadorable:

Only a fool marries for love...tufiakwa!
Love indeed

If marrying for love is foolish, then marrying for money is what? Wisdom? Only someone who has no faith in his or her own abilities to make it in life will marry just for money.
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by missyadorable(f): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
byvan03:

If marrying for love is foolish, then marrying for money is what? Wisdom? Only someone who has no faith in his or her own abilities to make it in life will marry just for money.

I didn't mention money in my comment
Women should marry for societal respect...That's all.
A lot of women are working class /self employed nowadays.
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by byvan03: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
missyadorable:

I didn't mention money in my comment
Women should marry for societal respect...That's all.
A lot of women are working class /self employed nowadays.

Societal respect is even more ridiculous than marrying for money. You are either respectable or not, I doubt marriage gives that. Anyway, to each her own. How will one be respected if she marries the resident he goat in the name of gaining societal respect? The society you try to impress will be there to laugh you to scorn. Live for you, not for the society that hardly give a shi*t.
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by jashar(f): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
there is a warped perception of the institution called marriage based on what i have read here. embarassed
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
She needs to end the relationship and move on.

Say no to a cheating man#

If it was the opposite, i know by now the man won't have anything to do with her.

Say no to gender inequality.
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by Sexxkillz: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
missyadorable:
All men cheat

A woman who still feels bad that her husband is sleeping with other women in 2016 is a capital shEDIOT!

Marriage is primarily for societal respect in Africa.,Nigeria especially. At 32,she needs that Mrs title.So ignore the man and get the title.

Just don't have a maid /female relative/friend in your house and also watch your daughter closely...So at least,he can continue his adventures outside.

"Wise words" from a cheat.

You give what you have. If you cheat on boyfriends, your husband will cheat on you and will continue to.

It may shock you to know that there are faithful men out there who would never cheat on their wives even if you stand _naked before them.

But of course, that will never be your portion with this warped peppersoup mentality of yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Bullshit smiley
They may not have the intention of cheating, but with a nude lady in front of him? Let's be realistic here. smiley
Sexxkillz:

It may shock you to know that there are faithful men out there who would never cheat on their wives even if you stand _naked before them.

Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by Sexxkillz: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bullshit smiley
They may not have the intention of cheating, but with a nude lady in front of him? Let's be realistic here. smiley
Faithfulness, and loyalty are very important to a lot of men.

Not every man will cheat. A majority would, but not very man. . . Even with a _naked lady before him.

Take those words to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by bigiyaro(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
EllaNkay:
so you are saying that she should just forgive him like that na
before nko? Like how she go take forgive am b4?
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by bigiyaro(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
missyadorable:

And she should not give him a deek cos clay-molded man with deek will still cheat on her
yeah, she shouldn't give him a deek, lets see how she herself will enjoy the man.
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by TerrorSquad147: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
missyadorable:
All men cheat

even a dead man in the mortuary impregnated a lady, so what are you saying
Re: Marriage Plans Gone Sour by ednut1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
One chance husband. He wont stop

(1) (Reply)

What I Hate Most About A Lady / Guys Caption This / I Caught Her Red-handed Committing Adultery - Husband Cries Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.