Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! (2389 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention / Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by Babyboy26(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2009
Pls,NAIRALANDERS help me.My wedding is just two months to come but it seems am not really happy about it.what do I do?
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by nana(f): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
Are u under parental pressures to get married? U might just be tensed but u really need to think deeply to be sure u really want to get married. A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by scottN(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
Start by asking yourself this question 'WHY AM I NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT?'
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by StellaN3(f): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
so why are u not happy,
dont u love the girl u are dealing with?
are u pressed to get married?
well just follow ur mind
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by vanitty: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2009
You are happy, you just feeling anxious, deal with it. Congrats and goodluck
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by hotstuff06(f): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
scottN:

Start by asking yourself this question 'WHY AM I NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT?'

Yep, that's a good way to start. You can then try to find a solution to the issue.
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by posakosa(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
Sorry buddy but things have been planned and money has been spent. Deal with it. You can always CHEAT on her if you are not satisfied. You should have NEVER proposed to her you weren't soo sure,  undecided undecided
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by nana(f): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

Sorry buddy but things have been planned and money has been spent. Deal with it. You can always CHEAT on her if you are not satisfied. You should have NEVER proposed to her you weren't soo sure,  undecided undecided
Y would u advise him to get married and then cheat on herIf he aain'tready for commitment,he had better not walk down the aisle.
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by manmustwac(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
next time you start a topic don't just run off without giving us more insight to your grieviences and answering questions from those like me willing to sacrifice our time to advice you  smiley
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by posakosa(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
nana:

Y would u advise him to get married and then cheat on herIf he aain'tready for commitment,he had better not walk down the aisle.

TWO Months into the wedding ?! Do you know how much planning has gone into the wedding thus far ? He can't just walk away hahahahahaha!

He should have never proposed if he was unsure. He has to cheat because he cannot uncommit. LOL. This is Nigeria, it might be easier if he is abroad.

Wedding IV
Aso Ebi has been chosen
Downpayment on the location,
Caterer has been book,

lots of factors go into wedding planning
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by nana(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
Well,he has got to pay a price for being unhappy about the wedding coming up.But getting married and then cheating on his wife could be dangerous oh.U know,hell hath no fury like a woman scorned oh. What if he doesn't play his games right and his wife gets to know? What if she one of those women who wouldn't mind going to jail after dealing with their cheating husbands
Seriously,it's better this guy think deeply about why he is unhappy about his forthcoming wedding.
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by posakosa(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
nana:

Well,he has got to pay a price for being unhappy about the wedding coming up.But getting married and then cheating on his wife could be dangerous oh.U know,hell hath no fury like a woman scorned oh. What if he doesn't play his games right and his wife gets to know? What if she one of those women who wouldn't mind going to jail after dealing with their cheating husbands
Seriously,it's better this guy think deeply about why he is unhappy about his forthcoming wedding.

YOU are absolutely right. Lets say he ended an engagement, FINE! but two months prior to the wedding, I won't lie thats a difficult one. But its NOT impossible.

He should go with his Pastor if he goes to church and tell the girls parents that he is NOT interested.
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2009
Babyboy26:

Pls,NAIRALANDERS help me.My wedding is just two months to come but it seems am not really happy about it.what do I do?

you must marry o!
after u av made the poor gal anticipate this long!
and making guests like me spend money to buy asoebi and long for the food we will eat and the souvenirs we will get!
YOU MUST MARRY!
hiss! long Hisssssssssss!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by posakosa(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2009
madambini:

you must marry o!
and making guests like me spend money to buy asoebi and long for the food we will eat and the souvenirs we will get!
YOU MUST MARRY!

abiii ooooh! grin grin grin
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by nana(f): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
madambini:

you must marry o!
YOU MUST MARRY!
Hehehehe
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by nana(f): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
posakosa:

YOU are absolutely right. Lets say he ended an engagement,  FINE! but two months prior to the wedding,  I won't lie thats a difficult one. But its NOT impossible.

He should go with his Pastor if he goes to church and tell the girls parents that he is NOT interested.
Abi oh. All he needs to do afterwards is to watch his back,so as not to get stabbed  grin
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by Tolulop001(f): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2009
where is the poster self undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2009
have i watched the runaway bride?
it is okay to feel like you are not ready. like you are doing the right time at the right time but it is just anxiety. It is that desire to do extra ordinary things with your married life and the nagging doubts that you might actually make a mess of it.

All you need to do is to find a confidant and tell him/her what you feeling. in exact words, physically and emotionally. Tell him when it started and what gingered it. it might be what your bride-to-be did at a certain time.

This will help you a great deal but only if you tell him everything and it must be someone tat is not familiar with the two of you so that whatever advice that will be given will not be biased.

I read psychology, so i should know.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by sicily4u: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
why are people replying to this stupid post, if u are not happy better go and hang ur self, do u ever say what is bordering u.
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by r231(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
Tolulop001:

where is the poster self undecided undecided undecided

he changed his mind or maybe he has done a runner from here and wedding
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by Babyboy26(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2009
Hi Niralanders!!

Thanks for the response so far.The issue is just that whenever we want to make love,we alwys have issues wit it.At times it might seems she is not happy about it or may she doesnt want it at all and this is really given me concerns.

At times,if i decided to sleep all tru the night just to see what will happen,she will never bothered to wake me up incase we need to make love and love, Love making,is a very serious part of relationship as weel.

So please, what do i do.?
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2009
So dats even your problem?

Mschewwwwww. . . .
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by yjay(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2009
Babyboy26:

Hi Niralanders!!

Thanks for the response so far.The issue is just that whenever we want to make love,we alwys have issues wit it.At times it might seems she is not happy about it or may she doesnt want it at all and this is really given me concerns.

At times,if i decided to sleep all tru the night just to see what will happen,she will never bothered to wake me up incase we need to make love and love, Love making,is a very serious part of relationship as weel.

So please, what do i do.?

wat do u mean by u need to make love & love like over & over anyways from wat i gather u re ving cold feet cos she isnt giving "it" to u & ure wondering if it ll get worse when married, maybe u are not doing wat she likes! i hope ure not one of those who just goes straight to cindy, women love a lot of pre-intimacy i mean if lovemaking is great between u guys & u give her something to look forward to,no sleep for u guys grin grin grin with that being said communication is the key to any successful relationship, so ve u asked
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by whitelexi(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2009
I think dude is justified if he feels there is a problem at this stage.
What is she hiding? if she doesn't like the sex at this stage do u honestly expect that to change after marriage? This is exactly what leads to broken homes, sugar is sweet but not everyone will have a sweet tooth so guy u better know what steps to take and know it fast.

Sex is not just for having kids, it is essential in every relationship and so has to be enjoyed, u cannot manage or put up with or without sex just to please the other person. . . If its too much for u, then its not right, if its too little for u, then its not also right. You need to find the right balance with the right partner, else your marriage is doomed even before it happens.

Wake up and smell the coffee, or after marriage u'll be watching all your marriage video tapes in reverse. . . from the church, to your cars, back to your house, and back to bachelorhood grin grin grin
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2009
Poster, It must be stress and anxiety. Leave the love making for now, im sure when you are married, you will be tired of doing the do wink
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by carnal: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2009
its a normal wedding pressure especially when you are not the female but it will cool down afterward.
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by Babyboy26(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2009
i ve asked many times and even at times to kiss each other,she might say that cos i ve taken bear that she dnt like the odour .But i beleive we alwys do this even when i was a junk drinker when i was in the university.

how do i control this situaution cos i ve promised to be one way to her (I mean i dnt want to have any date except my wife).IT IS POSSIBLE. I dnt lijke datting two ladies at a time it affects me as a person
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by whitelexi(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2009
Babyboy26:

i ve asked many times and even at times to kiss each other,she might say that cos i ve taken bear that she dnt like the odour .But i beleive we alwys do this even when i was a junk drinker when i was in the university.

how do i control this situaution cos i ve promised to be one way to her (I mean i dnt want to have any date except my wife).IT IS POSSIBLE. I dnt lijke datting two ladies at a time it affects me as a person

If u call yourself a man, then u gotta go what u gotta do.
Show her who's boss, or sit like a wimp and worry all day grin
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2009
My brother just calm down first. Maybe she feels uncomfortable with ppre marital sex and just does it to please you. Anyway, talk to her about your concerns, i guess you guys understand each ther enough to want to make it work for coming this far. Wish you a happy married life and lots of babies.
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by deniboi(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
my little advise is that if u're unhappy abt it , look inside your heart if u truly want the marriage or not and why u dont want it. if u really cant find a solution to it then quit, for a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. thinkfast,
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by albridge(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
i think u should take time to picture u and ur intended standing before each other on your wedding day and see how you feel about it. if you feel anythig but joy and fulfilment then you may have to talk with ur partner and arrange for a postponment of the wedding till ur are sure. try to figure out the things that are making ur feel the fear and see if u can resolve the issues. if you cant resolve them then your subconscious might just be trying to stop u from making a wrong decision.
Re: My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It! by Babyboy26(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
Now,the issue is that if i try to react somehow by keeping quiet to myself; e.g not calling the way i used to call her or not reacting to whatever she says,she will be feeling disturb about me and she will beging to panic.

I believe we love each other we dnt want to loose each othe but what is then problem NAIRALANDERS!!!!Help me out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Called My Friends' Name On 2 Occasions During Intimacy! / Imagin A Lady Looses Her Boyfriend Cos Of Stretch Marks. / How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.