Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ladies Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here (1857 Views)

Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? / See What This Lady Is Wearing In The Club!!! When Will Our Ladies Get Sense? 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Get In Here by EllaNkay: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Name something, men do that turns you off, but they believe its a turn on.

#MyPalmchatExperience
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
going about bare chested like tout, with thier trousers sagging showing a very dirty boxer

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here by EllaNkay: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2016
lol. very true and sometimes without any boxers
mhisbliss:
going about bare chested like tout, with thier trousers sagging showing a very dirty boxer

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
Noooo sad
I like those bare chested 1s,especially on the B-ball court where I can watch from the sideline grin
But what I don't like is about it is when they flex for show.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here by RENOWNED2(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
You're A Lesbian..ADMIT IT...
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
You're A Lesbian..ADMIT IT...
ok i admit it
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Noooo sad
I like those bare chested 1s,especially on the B-ball court where I can watch from the sideline grin
hmmm are you sure you're Nigerian? because if you are then you wouldn't be saying this, the Nigerian version of it is nothing to write home about, tasteless show of stupidity
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2016
EllaNkay:
lol. very true and sometimes without any boxers
and someone thought i am a lesbian for saying its a turn off

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here by RENOWNED2(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Noooo sad
You Bi Or Gay..Choose One GADDEMIT.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by RENOWNED2(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
ok i admit it
Nice..Thought You Would Go On Denying Who You Are;FYI,i Know It's Not A Choice But Something You Were Born With..It's Good To See You Embracing Who You Are.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Nice..Thought You Would Go On Denying Who You Are;FYI,i Know It's Not A Choice But Something You Were Born With..It's Good To See You Embracing Who You Are.
ok thank you, can you stay off my mention nw?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here by mercichoco(f): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2016
speaking borrowed accent, i hate it eh.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by RENOWNED2(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
ok thank you, can you stay off my mention nw?
Okay.Just Know I Support You..Say No To Homophobia.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
You Bi Or Gay..Choose One GADDEMIT.
pffft!! Haha grin clown!
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Okay.Just Know I Support You..Say No To Homophobia.
i know, NO TO HOMOPHOBIA, pls stay off my mention
Re: Ladies Get In Here by RENOWNED2(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
pffft!! Haha grin clown!
Clown? Me?..It's Okay But You Cant Be Gay On One Thread And Straight On Another..All This 'switching' Ain't Healthy...KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by aloobright17: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:
speaking borrowed accent, i hate it eh.
like u wanna gonna, gadamit ,ohh shitt mehn hahahaaha.even as a man I hate the sagging and men putting on ear rings na my turn offs.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
hmmm are you sure you're Nigerian? because if you are then you wouldn't be saying this, the Nigerian version of it is nothing to write home about, tasteless show of stupidity
Really It's not?? That's interesting.
No,I'm not. Im American.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Really It's not?? That's interesting.
No,I'm not. Im American.
yea i figured
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
No One Likes A Grumpy Lesbian.I Thought Gays Were Supposed To Be Jolly?
you've just crossed the line
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mercichoco(f): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
like u wanna gonna, gadamit ,ohh shitt mehn hahahaaha.even as a man I hate the sagging and men putting on ear rings na my turn offs.
Actually ear rings is ok, buh sagging with dirty boxer is d worst
Re: Ladies Get In Here by RENOWNED2(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
you've just crossed the line
What? You Admitted You Were A Lesbian,i'm Just Showing Support.Read The Thread Again.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea i figured
I don't know if you mean it that way or not but it sound as if you saying I'm accepting of "taste less shows of stupidity" BECAUSE I'm foreign.
Na so.
There plenty who feel like you. I just dont.
Well,on the sagging yes.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by aloobright17: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2016
mercichoco:
Actually ear rings is ok, buh sagging with dirty boxer is d worst
what made ear ring ok?
Re: Ladies Get In Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Bragging about their wealth.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Brother RENOWNED2 leave her alone naaa

Haba!!!

Shey people still dey sag faaa?.....
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't know if you mean it that way or not but it sound as if you saying I'm accepting of "taste less shows of stupidity" BECAUSE I'm foreign.
Na so.
There plenty who feel like you. I just dont.
Well,on the sagging yes.
nope you got it all wrong, before i said that i assumed you're Nigerian and i was like how can this gurl be Nigerian and find this "tasteless show of stupidity appealing" maybe shes attracted to touts, then you said you aint Nigerian and i now understand you're talking of bare chested guys in us not Nigeria because trust me the Nigerian version of it is not as exciting as you think, its very stupid.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
What? You Admitted You Were A Lesbian,i'm Just Showing Support.Read The Thread Again.
i didn't admit am a lesbian but i said wateva i can to just get you to leave me alone, but my efforts are all in vain, pls bother someone else I'm not in the mood for this
Re: Ladies Get In Here by RENOWNED2(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
i didn't admit am a lesbian but you said wateva i can to just get you to leave me alone, but my efforts are all in vain, pls bother someone else I'm not in the mood for this
okay,okay...But Don't Let Anyone Bully You Because Of Your Sexuality Okay?..#lesbian Power

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here by mhisbliss(f): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
okay,okay...But Don't Let Anyone Bully You Because Of Your Sexuality Okay?..#lesbian Power
yea i heard u RENOWNED CRE....TIN lesbian power, have a nice day please, thank you for your priceless advice I'll cherish it.
Re: Ladies Get In Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope you got it all wrong, before i said that i assumed you're Nigerian and i was like how can this gurl be Nigerian and find this "tasteless show of stupidity appealing" maybe shes attracted to touts, then you said you aint Nigerian and i now understand you're talking of bare chested guys in us not Nigeria because trust me the Nigerian version of it is not as exciting as you think, its very stupid.
]OK. SSEE this is EXACTLY Why I asked so I wouldn't be jumping stupid grin
OK.
But dang! What do this guys do that makes them look so bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A "Must" To Kneel Down When Proposing To A Lady ???? / FACTS ABOUT SEX / Magic Pink Lips Balm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.