Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* (8642 Views)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tiny23:

Love don't care who u be,who u dating,wia u from,wetin u get o...love don't care at all

Nairalandefcc1

You are a real man,keep it up
thanks
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Maxi112: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'm at the right place cheesy at d right time grin
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
fearless15:
hollup what sort of black juju is this man you're embarrassing me dude, i hope she gave you her number after all this intense a*" licking, wakeup dude what do you mean by mhiztee15 is a blessing to Nigeria and you think she's the most beautiful as well, just for an awwww thanks or lol, you fall hand big time i wonder how many love novels you had to read or how many wraps of weed you took but it aint worth it, heck mizzbouqui is beautiful than her, berlyn and all those girls weren't the ones you mentioned you just jumped to miss wateva.
how is it your problem my brother!
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
fearless15:
you can't even contest for the most ugliest so take your stinking floppy ass outta here ikinabo
you are just a sad person
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

how is it your problem my brother!
i wonder o hahahahaha grin
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

you are just a sad person
and you're the most happy a** licker i know how grand
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by mhiztee15(f): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Even if wisdom, knowledge and understanding rape you you still won't have sense lipsrsealed senseless stupid he goat oponu you are highly ignored with swags cool
fearless15:
you can't even contest for the most ugliest so take your stinking floppy ass outta here ikinabo

1 Like

Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhiztee15 am not a ghost

3 Likes

Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
fearless15:
and you're the most happy a** licker i know how grand
i am not you! thanks
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

i am not you! thanks
ok welcome
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
fearless15:
ok welcome
while you are walking away pls apolozie to mhiztee15 for your offensive statements
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by mhiztee15(f): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Awww so sweet you are handsome
NairalandEFCC1:
mhiztee15 am not a ghost

1 Like

Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhiztee15:
Even if wisdom, knowledge and understanding rape you you still won't have sense lipsrsealed senseless stupid he goat oponu you are highly ignored with swags cool
hahahahaha impressive you're a natural when it comes to acting the cretin, please do it again, this entertainment is top notch and i love your Italian hahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrCork:

...son u need eye drop!!(no oofense) angry
whats your business?
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

while you are walking away pls apolozie to mhiztee15 for your offensive statements
I'm not you either i don't lick ass check her comments too and see she aint a saint, yall can kiss my ass, i aint apologizing btw you look good
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhiztee15:
Awww so sweet you are handsome
thanks

1 Like

Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:

Did the lady made it clear that she is single and searching?besides the guy should've had a formal chat with the lady first through PM,and know the details,I think that could've been the better move,anyway I wish him luck.

Meanwhile you look so special I must say.

Thanks for the compliment
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
fearless15:
I'm not you either i don't lick ass check her comments too and see she aint a saint, yall can kiss my ass, i aint apologizing
listen if at all you will attack anyone it should be me! i was the one that opened the thread she is innocent
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

listen if at all you will attack anyone it should be me! i was the one that opened the thread she is innocent
i didn't attack her i only quoted you and she saw her moniker in it and boom she exploded like an unleaded gasoline under pressure actually i love girl drama i aint taking it seriously though so she wants to kill herself to entertain me, pls be my guest
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
fearless15:
i didn't attack her i only quoted you and she saw her moniker in it and boom she exploded like an unleaded gasoline under pressure actually i love girl drama i aint taking it seriously though so she wants to kill herself to entertain me, pls be my guest
fine on her behalf am sorry! say sorry to her and lets move on! cute name by the way
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by flokii: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
* just passing *

We go sha chop rice grin

Bobo do well, no fall we guys hand o
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
mhiztee15 am not a ghost
Awwwwn,love Ur shoes.They are cute
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

fine on her behalf am sorry! say sorry to her and lets move on! cute name by the way
thanks but you shouldn't apologize on her behalf she can type all sort of derogatory statement, sorry should be a piece of cake, i love trolling and she just got booked big time
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tiny23:

thanks
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
fearless15:
thanks but you shouldn't apologize on her behalf she can type all sort of derogatory statement, sorry should be a piece of cake, i love trolling and she just got booked big time
brother common, leave pride aside and lets move forward, how was ur day?
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
thanks

It's my pleasure,night bro
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by mhiztee15(f): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
I like you and you are beautiful can I be your friend? kiss
Tiny23:

Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by aloobright17: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tiny23:

Thanks for the compliment

Welcome,So how is it going tonight?
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhiztee15 am sorry for the unnecessary attention i caused you, but no matter what any one says or thinks, my words are still solid like the 10 commandments
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

brother common, leave pride aside and lets move forward, how was ur day?
yea for the sake of you and sleep, its seriously beckoning, mhiztee15 I'm sorry, the comment wasnt for you but here we are, i was just messing with you and i didnt mean all what i just said, i hope we can be friends
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhiztee15:
Thanks I like you and you are beautiful can I be your friend? kiss

I like u too,of course we can be friends only on one condition
Re: Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
fearless15:
yea for the sake of you and sleep, its seriously beckoning, mhiztee15 I'm sorry, the comment wasnt for you but here we are, i was just messing with you and i didnt mean all what i just said, i hope we can be friends
big man! respect cool am jude by name!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excessive Sex On A Girl / Just For The Ladies. / Igbo Names And Their Funny/dirty Translations In Yoruba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.