Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? (5777 Views)

5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / I Realize You Appreciate Things Live Than Watching On Internet / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by jamale: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello,people. I would love to read your replies. At what point did you realize he/she is the one?

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
After 2 years of friendship cheesy
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
When he transferred '30billion' to my account. smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by deedo93(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
When i ate her ufakwu soup as a hungry student in school wink

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Yimu, and EFCC hasn't arrested you yet undecided
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
truthsayer009:

Yimu, and EFCC hasn't arrested you yet undecided
That's after they arrest every Nigerian politician.
EFCC that's busy forming wordsmith on twitter...

Anyway, 30billion was in quotes. grin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by cerowo(f): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Passing by
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Can't remember exactly how long into the relationship...just realised at some point my chest started to pain me whenever I send her text and chat, she ddnt respond for more than 24hrs...had to ditch her cos the chest pain wasn't mutual.....

She was just in for life on the fast lane which I was living 24/7 at that time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
pocohantas:

See am....she like money die.....na DNA test sure for you. grin tongue
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Funny enough, I didn't fall in love with him the way other people seem to do from the beginning, (that love at first sight sh!t) tongue It was through the months we'd been together, having him stand by me in good and bad moments, soothing me and taking care of my needs (because lets face it, love is caring wink ). The knowledge didn't come like a bolt of lightening or an idea bulb switching on in my head, it came like a slow realization watching him do those things and thinking of how 'good' my life would be with him in it. I didn't fall in love with him tripping headlong to the floor with the crash blotting out my senses. cool cool Love wasn't blind for me, love was seeing him through 5D glasses and still sticking with him because he is beautiful kiss kiss through his flaws wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Blackhawk03(f): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:
Funny enough, I didn't fall in love with him the way other people seem to do from the beginning, (that love at first sight sh!t) tongue It was through the months we'd been together, having him stand by me in good and bad moments, soothing me and taking care of my needs (because lets face it, love is caring wink ). The knowledge didn't come like a bolt of lightening or an idea bulb switching on in my head, it came like a slow realization watching him do those things and thinking of how 'good' my life would be with him in it. I didn't fall in love with him tripping headlong to the floor with the crash blotting out my senses. cool cool Love wasn't blind for me, love was seeing him through 5D glasses and still sticking with him because he is beautiful kiss kiss through his flaws wink

You got me smiling all through, this is beautiful. kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You got me smiling all through, this is beautiful. kiss

Lol, thank you dear kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by jamale: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Amazing. Congratulations. It sounds authentic
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by jamale: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
deedo93:
When i ate her ufakwu soup as a hungry student in school wink

Hilarious
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by jamale: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:

Beautiful. I don't know if you are married but if you are yet to be, do read this out to your guests on your wedding day. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by NairalandCS(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:

Respect! cool

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by ojun50(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
May be befor a year or after bt it takes month
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by ShakurM(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:
Got me thinking about love now o but I'm still playing gamessad

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Maxi112: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
lovelygurl:
2 years in friend zone grin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
ShakurM:

Lol, your time will come wink
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
jamale:

Beautiful. I don't know if you are married but if you are yet to be, do read this out to your guests on your wedding day. Congrats

Hehe, I'll hold that thought...

Thanks smiley
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
When I didn't hear from him for about a week? How about you, creamymoltenlar
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
From the first day I saw her, she was like someone I have been looking for all my life, surprisingly she felt the same way too. I knew was really hooked when I flew KD to PH twice a week to see her face.
today she is my lovely wife and mother of my kids.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:

Chai!!!!! grin...Kelly nwa mama!! grin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Chai!!!!! grin...Kelly nwa mama!! grin

*picks race

grin grin grin
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:

*picks race

grin grin grin

Person go love me like that too o grin

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Person go love me like that too o grin

Amen and amen grin

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:

now that dude's a living testimony for us guys still in da friendzone............

If i'm correct you said he remained / continued acting sweet to you right,
For how many years precisely?
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by NNAMDIII(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
From the first day I saw her, she was like someone I have been looking for all my life, surprisingly she felt the same way too. I knew was really hooked when I flew KD to PH twice a week to see her face.
today she is my lovely wife and mother of my kids.
Baba ibeji my hand dey up sir!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Baba ibeji my hand dey up sir!! cheesy cheesy
lolz , yes o real baba ibeji......how is it going over there !
Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:
Deeply relatable... took me 3 solid years smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? by jamale: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
ShakurM:

You need to start building intimacy with someone. You don have a lot of time. Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party / Who Get This Type Of Ukwu On Nl -pic / Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.