Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,466 members, 7,857,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash (2251 Views)

A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love / A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? / Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Ifakiland(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2016
obviously he's hurt and angry...obviously he's also taken it too far and long...obviously u love dis guy...obviously u know him more Dan we do. Some guys can keep malices for years so dey tend to get angry and hot for long...me for instance longest is a week, I'd miss my baby and settles issues.
Send him dis msg in a text or whatsapp...(use his real name, not dear or hon or baby) "name I probably will never know how hurt ure for wat happened btw us, but d relationship means more to me Dan my ego, am sorry for hurting u...but if ur mind is made up to move on, I wish u all d love in d world...takia" don't end it with I love u.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Emboogie(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2016
Ifakiland:
obviously he's hurt and angry...obviously he's also taken it too far and long...obviously u love dis guy...obviously u know him more Dan we do. Some guys can keep malices for years so dey tend to get angry and hot for long...me for instance longest is a week, I'd miss my baby and settles issues.
Send him dis msg in a text or whatsapp...(use his real name, not dear or hon or baby) "name I probably will never know how hurt ure for wat happened btw us, but d relationship means more to me Dan my ego, am sorry for hurting u...but if ur mind is made up to move on, I wish u all d love in d world...takia" don't end it with I love u.

What is obvious is you using the word obviously repeatedly in a single sentence grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by thorpido(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Emboogie:

What is obvious is you using the word obviously repeatedly in a single sentence grin
grin Hilarious..........obviously.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
SplendidE:
This is my first thread ever on this forum cos I've never really bn steady here but I currently need ur help so I can't hide it any longer
I'm into a long distance relationship in which communication ought to have been the only thing DAT keeps us going but recently we had some issues n we're exchanging words on phone with each other so I got angry n hung his call cos I didn't like wat he said n since then its bn like 3weeks he hasn't picked my calls
reply my msgs or even call back
wat do I do?
Cross dem seas and go look for your love. Visit him and make sure u look so beautiful, I'm sure he will appreciate d effort and let go of any grudges.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Ifakiland(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Emboogie:

Call me Mr obvious....lolzzzz obviously feel sorry for d gal...obviously she has no side nigger to move on to...obviously d guy has a female visitor and planned d fite around d period so d gal won't disturb parol with calls...obviously am just guessing.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by DeLioncourt: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
SplendidE:
This is my first thread ever on this forum cos I've never really bn steady here but I currently need ur help so I can't hide it any longer
I'm into a long distance relationship in which communication ought to have been the only thing DAT keeps us going but recently we had some issues n we're exchanging words on phone with each other so I got angry n hung his call cos I didn't like wat he said n since then its bn like 3weeks he hasn't picked my calls
wat do I do?

3 weeks? no word? the truth is bitter but here are the possible reasons:

1. he was looking for an excuse to end the relationship and you gave him the perfect opportunity.
2. he may be in danger or could have lost his device
3. he's a lil b*tch and is still pissed at you.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by ButterFrost212(f): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Vanillaskin:
I'm in a long distance relationship and it's going very well. I guess
Long distance relationship are for matured people not children
exactly what I think too... If you don't trust your partner and understand them, whether long or short, that relationship isn't going anywhere.

Although, having said that, OP I think your bf was looking for a way to call it quits and he got it, my advise, move on with your life, find someone better, be happy, three weeks is a long time not to talk to someone you claim to love. Send him a goodbye message and see how he takes it?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by chericleo(f): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dear just try ur best to get to him tru texts friends etc. And were he refuses let him b. Those having a bad feeling abt long distance relationship, som people are not OK wif seeing each oda every day or week. If u dnt lik it oda people does and it works for them.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by schumastic(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
SplendidE:
wat do I do?

that's what you get when you do distant relationship cus you can't confront or resolve things except through the phone which is the more reason why i dislike it and can't go into any...until the day he picks up, pls get yourself a new boo cus am sure he has one were he is as well.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by SplendidE(f): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Thanks y'all for ur advices
I'm greatful
NB
he called my friend yesterday and complained to her after which he told her to talk to me n dat he was gonna call me
I made up mi mind not to call him till he calls first
I'm expecting his call
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Emboogie(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2016
Ifakiland:

Call me Mr obvious....lolzzzz obviously feel sorry for d gal...obviously she has no side nigger to move on to...obviously d guy has a female visitor and planned d fite around d period so d gal won't disturb parol with calls...obviously am just guessing.
grin grin
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Move on. It's not that hard, trust me.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by greatpablo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
long distance relationship is not the problem,but the lack of trust and loyalty

(1) (2) (Reply)

*A Must See*an Unpleasant Thing I Noticed In My New Church / He Broke Up With Me Because My Wig Fell Off From Keke / It's Time To Stop Educating Women In Africa Especially Nigeria !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.