Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

"World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot (3742 Views)

Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Boring:
just dey try imagine how the furcking knacking go be..

*come anybody don see prettythicksme, tell him say i dey look for am.
Bros i am here grin
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
And you'll be needing a good number of saline I.V drips mid-coitus and probably genital reconstruction surgery after everything. cool
#Manchi
That's if its big enough to course such damage. I sense you're really small from your post. I mean 3 inches. Can't even satisfy a virgin. grin
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
bcoz you couldn't decipher sharp-sharp.
Two rounds? #LoL

Trust me,You will not survive a round.... kingcheezypuff is still feeling the effects to this day.
besides, me no be heartless pesin....I suppose remain small somtin for ur ozzband.
Boy please! Yo little baby carrot grin I was afraid I'd break the little guy cry
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Boring: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Bros i am here grin
ma niggaaaa, u come quiet nau..my following is blank no comment...oya dey talk make me dey read..

kiss kiss kiss no homo wink
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
That's if its big enough to cause such damage. I sense you're really small from your post. I mean 3 inches. Can't even satisfy a virgin. grin
In due time,all will be made clear to you,dear.
For now,rejoice & be merry little one.....for i am yet to make my destructive voyage into ur nether regions.

1 Like

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Boy please! Yo little baby carrot grin I was afraid I'd break the little guy cry
So all the screams & back scratching was just for show?
you even cried afterwards,remember?
Telling me between muffled screams how nothing you've ever had came close to the joyride I took you on.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
In due time,all will be made clear to you,dear.
For now,rejoice & be merry little one.....for i am yet to make my destructive voyage into ur nether regions.
I'm not too strong dear, on a sick bed.

Till then tongue
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
So all the screams & back scratching was just for show?
you even cried afterwards,remember?
Telling me between muffled screams how nothing you've ever had came close to the joyride I took you on.
I didnt want you to do something harmful 2 yerself because of the inadequacy,so I faked it lipsrsealed
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I'm not too strong dear, on a sick bed.

Till then tongue
Abeg tell me this is a joking sturvs.....
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Abeg tell me this is a joking sturvs.....
I'm not joking, been down for 2 days. All the while you were fighting me yesterday, I was really down.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I didnt want you to do something harmful 2 yerself because of the inadequacy,so I faked it lipsrsealed
Puff-Puff! grin
I'll let you deny everything as much as you want.
But the two of us know the crazy shìt that went down that night, don't we? cool

I remember quite vividly telling you to stop screaming 'Give it to me big daddy'....
bt unlike some NL couples, we're not here to air our soiled linen in public, yeah?
we get sense pass them.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I'm not joking, been down for 2 days. All the while you were fighting me yesterday, I was really down.
HohMyGodt!
I'm so sorry,luv. I really am.
I hope you get better soon....so we can brawl very well.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Boring:

ma niggaaaa, u come quiet nau..my following is blank no comment...oya dey talk make me dey read..

kiss kiss kiss no homo wink
hahahahahaha@no homo

Wetin u want me to dey talk naw?u no like as i dey gentle abi? cheesy
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
HohMyGodt!
I'm so sorry,luv. I really am.
I hope you get better soon....so we can brawl very well.

Lol, I doubt you know my other id.grin

I had a fight with you yesterday cause I needed distraction. Angels don't fight
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Lol, I doubt you know my other id.grin

I had a fight with you yesterday cause I needed distraction. Angels don't fight
You think I don't recognize ur eccentricities?
I knew who you were from the get-go
AngelÀhnie = PrincessAnnà
it's pretty obvious. + i saw you mentioning something about being banned by an overzealous mod in politics section earlier today.
And a brawl can take on many forms,sweetheart..and right now,I'm talking about a sensual brawl between us two.get ur strength back & we'll get down to business.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
You think I don't recognize ur eccentricities?
I knew who you were from the get-go
AngelÀhnie = PrincessAnnà
it's pretty obvious. + i saw you mentioning something about being banned by an overzealous mod in politics section earlier today.
And a brawl can take on many forms,sweetheart..and right now,I'm talking about a sensual brawl between us two.get ur strength back & we'll get down to business.
Sweetheart? Tell me more cheesy
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Sweetheart? Tell me more cheesy
Dont get ur hopes up,I'm only after one thing. grin
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Boring: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha@no homo

Wetin u want me to dey talk naw?u no like as i dey gentle abi? cheesy
i no like wen u gentle, na dullin be dat.., me like wen u dey razz.. wink
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Boring:

i no like wen u gentle, na dullin be dat.., me like wen u dey razz.. wink
shocked u dey use style call me razz girl grin
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Dont get ur hopes up,I'm only after one thing. grin
Stop feeling too important, I actually don't give a füçk
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Puff-Puff! grin
I'll let you deny everything as much as you want.
But the two of us know the crazy shìt that went down that night, don't we? cool

I remember quite vividly telling you to stop screaming 'Give it to me big daddy'....
bt unlike some NL couples, we're not here to air our soiled linen in public, yeah?
we get sense pass them.
Hahaha "Big Daddy"? ?? grin grin ,I said "little Papi". See how yer mind has changed the story!?
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Stop feeling too important, I actually don't give a füçk
EXACTLY!
& that is what makes everything so perfect.
i never liked soapy girls to begin with.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Boring: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked u dey use style call me razz girl grin
lmao wen u become girl nau..u na boy nau grin
Razz na good tin o my BBW, google am see. tongue
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by vicstar(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
• • • • • Cool for 'em I don't wanna say what's on ma mind cry
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha "Big Daddy"? ?? grin grin ,I said "little Papi". See how yer mind has changed the story!?
i guess a good session with me made you say things you didn't mean. ..there is no shame in that, luv.... it happens to the best us.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
i guess a good session with me made you say things you didn't mean. ..there is no shame in that, luv.... it happens to the best us.
Boy,yo pretend ego is soooo BIG,I am so glad I don't gotta deal with the real 1 wink bye
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Boy,yo pretend ego is soooo BIG,I am so glad I don't gotta deal with the real 1 wink bye
pretend Ego?
Nah,what you see is what you get.
besides,it's no ego....I just know where my talents lie & I'm not afraid to say it.

BTW, what happened to ur Valerie account?
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
EXACTLY!
& that is what makes everything so perfect.
i never liked soapy girls to begin with.
You too talk tongue
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
pretend Ego?
Nah,what you see is what you get.
besides,it's no ego....I just know where my talents lie & I'm not afraid to say it.

BTW, what happened to ur Valerie account?
I told you 'bye'.... didn't I?
Ill talk about my old account when you talk about trap.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Boring:

lmao wen u become girl nau..u na boy nau grin
Razz na good tin o my BBW, google am see. tongue
Lol,coconut head kiss cheesy
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Owoplenty(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • Cool for 'em I don't wanna say what's on ma mind cry
tell me your mind
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
You too talk tongue
You like? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genea.... Please Come In For The Story... / Prepared something like these for her today / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.