Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. (523 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by monkytail(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
you need to look out for me yes because i just joined and nobody noticed,well am kind of annoyd cus of that lipsrsealed buh am out now for you all kiss.......dropping my pen now,but last offer....i can still be your friend if i get a well from you.....so expecting something like that cool
Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
u are angry because no one noticed your presence.
nigga hundreds of people register on NL and no one cares..That's the shit

1 Like

Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by obiorathesubtle: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Welcoming committee is inbound, please exercise patience...
Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by ImDharay: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
#Yawwwwwns, next sensible thread plz!

1 Like

Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by lilmax(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
don't Goan join gang o

1 Like

Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by boss096(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
who u epp?
Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Funny lad, this should be the least of your concerns. So many people registers here on daily basis and there's little or no recognition taken..

Now you have made yourself known, welcome.

1 Like

Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
*yawns....

Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by UrWorstNitemare: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Welcome Troll.... undecided

Do av a SWELL TROLLING EXPERIENCE

satisfied now??

1 Like

Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lol
Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by monkytail(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
smiling now for those that have welcomed me and those that havent....still watch out for me:-
Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by stiflerdrug: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
monkytail:
smiling now for those that have welcomed me and those that havent....still watch out for me:-

Weycome.. Wey Vaseline?

Am a Vaseline gang member feel free to join

Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by monkytail(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Weycome.. Wey Vaseline?

Am a Vaseline gang member feel free to join
Running for my life like my legs touching my back
Re: A New Nairalander You Need To Look Out For This Period. by stiflerdrug: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
monkytail:
Running for my life like my legs touching my back

TF is chasing yu?

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Ladies From Dumping You / How To Cope When Caring For A Difficult Loved One / All The Fine Girls Of Nairaland Are Xo Busy Fvcking Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.