Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

End of Part 1 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / End of Part 1 (12269 Views)

His Siblings Versus Our Marriage: Is This The End Of My Marriage? / UK May Welcome ‘Baby With Two Mothers’ Before End Of 2017 - Concise News / Is This The End Of Sex As We Know It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End of Part 1 by Stillfire: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Shymmex FINALLY BEING HIMSELF! grin grin grin Took a long time coming. But he can finally be true to himself. cheesy grin
Never fell for the UNNECESSARY allegiance to the 'black queens' semblance you've been deceiving yourself with since you joined this board. grin grin Lmao! I found it very irritating and it came across to me as a cover for deeper issues. grin grin grin
Black women CANNOT and WILL NOT be controlled! grin grin I can see that you have finally made peaceeeee with it. grin grin grin Good boy.

This topic isn't new, there are a thousand and one of it on the internet and NL. Black women have heard worse and we did not die! grin grin Is this thread a means to abate your conscience or a farewell message to your juvenile 'black queens' who fell for the charade? grin grin There was absolutely no need for that! Nobody will judge you for moving on to the 'snow bunnies'. Lmao!!!!

Kanwulia where you dey? grin I don laugh tire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: End of Part 1 by K9blunt(f): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hahahahhaahhah lwtmb!

You do you jare.......

The issue is, it seems open is looking for permission to get hooked to a white woman; hence the praise to the white skin.

Stop trying to justify why you like a certain thing and go for it......

Ps: make sure you invite me for party food during g the wedding.

Look you women that are bashing him, free the guy, remember one less wahala to worry about... Gbo!

5 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Stillfire:
Shymmex FINALLY BEING HIMSELF! grin grin grin Took a long time coming. But he can finally be true to himself. cheesy grin
Never fell for the UNNECESSARY allegiance to the 'black queens' semblance you've been deceiving yourself with since you joined this board. grin grin Lmao! I found it very irritating and it came across to me as a cover for deeper issues. grin grin grin
Black women CANNOT and WILL NOT be controlled! grin grin I can see that you have finally made peaceeeee with it. grin grin grin Good boy.

This topic isn't new, there are a thousand and one of it on the internet and NL. Black women have heard worse and we did not die! grin grin Is this thread a means to abate your conscience or a farewell message to your juvenile 'black queens' who fell for the charade? grin grin There was absolutely no need for that! Nobody will judge you for moving on to the 'snow bunnies'. Lmao!!!!

@bold,

hohoho

I see the shade you are throwing. I see it clearly.

Hohoho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by Subom1(f): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Honestly i don't get why people are having their pants twisted. People are entitled to their opinions and preferences so if he likes white women and think they are better than black women then so be it, it's his life and choice at the end of the day grin. However i have noticed that a lot of black men always want to put black women down. Only race in the world who puts their women down and mocks them. Even black girls who date white men don't go around bashing black men. Black women have suffered lol!

But i can't help but laugh at this. Shymexx where you not the same guy who had a hissy fit on my thread and i was not even rude about it grin grin

Honestly you find good and bad people in every race. There are some wonderful white women out there and wish you all the best with that.

6 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Subom1(f): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Btw where are you meeting these black women? I have never asked for money or anything materialistic from any man and have even spent on my man.

Change your circles and class and out with the hoodrats smiley wink

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by Sybella: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chei!! shocked see self-hate cry

7 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by depressedgurl: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Many of these men who say these horrendous things don't realize that once you turn against your natural, feminine mates, you are conquered, and as a reaction, once your own women become indifferent towards your existence because of the blatant hatred, disrespect, and humiliation that you have shown to her, when it was the Black woman who was also having the Black man's back, then there is no hope. Black women, give birth to a new community. We have the genetic power to do so. So without the black women then there will no longer be black men.

If it is not light skinned versus dark skin then its black men versus black women. Smh sick

5 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Adaeze003(f): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
I've seen and heard of white women loving black men and white men loving black women even in the UK.

One thing I've noticed? While others simply love and get loved, only the black man sees it as an Olympic gold medal to date outside his race.

16 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Eke40seven(m): 2:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

There's always a cultural affinity based on race with how people relate to one another. The average black chic for example will never go Dutch on a date, while it's natural for most white Chics to go Dutch. And you don't need stats to show you that the average black chic is much more aggressive/confrontational than any other race of women. Etc.

Also, it has nothing to do with exoticism. It's about getting a better deal, with a stress free life, where no one would boggle you down with frivolities and her own insecurities.

Regardless, if you're happy with whoever you're with, good luck to you. But when she starts acting up - the bridge to the other side is always open.

This is why i warned earlier not to base your judgement based on race but rather on individuals. The use of the word "black" was just too loosely applied and terribly portrays the explanation you are trying to make. Even in Africa, Ghanaian ladies and Nigerian ladies possess different stereotypical characteristics. Even within Nigeria, an Igbo women and Yoruba women are clustered and tagged in different stereotypical groups. If in this case you are talking about African Americans (which i think might be slightly the same in the UK), statistics have shown that marriage stability is based much more on age, education and financial stability which doesn't favour the black race in America. You wrote about going Dutch but the contrary reports in America shows that the black woman is most likely to be the bread winner in the relationship/marriage which significantly distorts the order of things in a typical family structure and schedule of responsibilities. And do you know that the black man is more likely to cheat too? and what destroys a relationship faster than infidelity?
Try cheating on that white chick and you will understand why the likes of Seal, Taye Diggs and Tiger Woods were dumped and shred into half by the supposedly perfect white chick.

7 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by eyinjuege: 4:06am On Aug 13, 2016
Subom1:

However i have noticed that a lot of black men always want to put black women down. Only race in the world who puts their women down and mocks them.Even black girls who date white men don't go around bashing black men. Black women have suffered.

Probably inferiority complex at work. Some people loathe their skin color.

7 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Sybella:
Chei!! shocked see self-hate cry

Lol. Look at who came to the party - sybella the exotic Ivorian queen lol. I've not seen on these sides for like two years now. How's Ohio, or have you moved to Canada now? Good to see you again...the old culture section squad when NL was fun and we used to discuss a lot of black/African history/culture.

Anyway, you know I don't do self-hate - this is more of self-preservation. I know you won't agree with me cos you're a black woman and you've to show solidarity to ya group. However, the truth is that these millennial black women are like the third wave of white feminists. The wave of white feminists that turned feminism into feminazi due to how problematic and aggressive they're. When you look at these women: they're obese, ugly, and most lesbian - and you would notice that they have self-esteem and insecurity issues. They used feminism as a vessel to project their anger due to rejection, self-hate, and insecurities on everyone. This is basically how most black women are today and a lot of them are just out to destroy black men cos they hate themselves. They bleach their skin. They hate their natural hair. And they're always unnecessarily aggressive/confrontation. And the only remedy is to run as far as you can, as a black man, so as not to become a victim.

Everything I talked about is evident on this thread and the stereotype is on display for everyone to see. The black man is tired and he's just trying to focus on the real battle, which is: White supremacy. Also, black women have also become the vessel for white supremacy in the black community and useful tools for the white man to keep the black man down.

Tired black man lol. Black men are on the move...

4 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2016
eyinjuege:

Probably inferiority complex at work. Some people loathe their skin color.

Lol, rich from someone who doesn't see anything wrong with skin bleaching and is most likely a skin bleacher looool.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by eyinjuege: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, rich from someone who doesn't see anything wrong with skin bleaching and is most likely a skin bleacher looool.

Very funny, I don't feel I need to bleach, but because someone else decides they want to doesn't mean I have to huff and puff about it. Its their life, their decision.
The same way I have no problem with those that have embraced cosmetic surgery, use of tanning sprays and sun beds just to appear darker provided its done safely.
I equally have no problems with white women who do anything possible to stay pale, avoiding the sun etc.
It's simply their choice, and its OK.
Now, a personal message to you. Your attitude on this thread has shown you've apparently not embraced the British way of life, the acceptance of diversity, and tolerance.
There really is no big deal if you decide you'd rather date and marry a white woman, that's absolutely fine. Nothing new there, you won't be the first man/woman to date/marry another race and you won't be the last. Don't make it a big deal or something special, or even a personal goal though that's still your choice
You don't need validation from anybody, and you certainly don't need to put down the women of a race to get it.

8 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by eyinjuege: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Look at who came to the party - sybella the exotic Ivorian queen lol. I've not seen on these sides for like two years now. How's Ohio, or have you moved to Canada now? Good to see you again...the old culture section squad when NL was fun and we used to discuss a lot of black/African history/culture.

Anyway, you know I don't do self-hate - this is more of self-preservation. I know you won't agree with me cos you're a black woman and you've to show solidarity to ya group. However, the truth is that these millennial black women are like the third wave of white feminists. The wave of white feminists that turned feminism into feminazi due to how problematic and aggressive they're. When you look at these women: they're obese, ugly, and most lesbian - and you would notice that they have self-esteem and insecurity issues. They used feminism as a vessel to project their anger due to rejection, self-hate, and insecurities on everyone. This is basically how most black women are today and a lot of them are just out to destroy black men cos they hate themselves. They bleach their skin. They hate their natural hair. And they're always unnecessarily aggressive/confrontation. And the only remedy is to run as far as you can, as a black man, so as not to become a victim.

Everything I talked about is evident on this thread and the stereotype is on display for everyone to see. The black man is tired and he's just trying to focus on the real battle, which is: White supremacy. Also, black women have also become the vessel for white supremacy in the black community and useful tools for the white man to keep the black man down.

Tired black man lol. Black men are on the move...

What are you on about?

Dude, I think you're paranoid and seeing shadows that aren't there.
Just take a slowwwww deep breath and breatheeee. Smell the roses and blow out the candles.
You need some time off, go on holiday to somewhere nice. August is the perfect time to go on holidays.

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Eke40seven:

This is why i warned earlier not to base your judgement based on race but rather on individuals. The use of the word "black" was just too loosely applied and terribly portrays the explanation you are trying to make. Even in Africa, Ghanaian ladies and Nigerian ladies possess different stereotypical characteristics. Even within Nigeria, an Igbo women and Yoruba women are clustered and tagged in different stereotypical groups. If in this case you are talking about African Americans (which i think might be slightly the same in the UK), statistics have shown that marriage stability is based much more on age, education and financial stability which doesn't favour the black race in America. You wrote about going Dutch but the contrary reports in America shows that the black woman is most likely to be the bread winner in the relationship/marriage which significantly distorts the order of things in a typical family structure and schedule of responsibilities. And do you know that the black man is more likely to cheat too? and what destroys a relationship faster than infidelity?
Try cheating on that white chick and you will understand why the likes of Seal, Taye Diggs and Tiger Woods were dumped and shred into half by the supposedly perfect white chick.

No matter how you see it: people have cultural affinity to their race in the 21st century and their behaviour tend to subconsciously follow a certain pattern. Yes, within race, there are certain nuances based on nationality/ethnicity/group. However, that doesn't negate the bigger picture. It's just like how an Igbo chic might be different from a Yoruba chic in certain things albeit it doesn't negate the fact that the average Nigerian chic is notorious for being unnecessarily rude/mouthy. And folks who aren't Nigerians won't be able tell the difference albeit they know the common denominator: unnecessarily rude/mouthy.

The same is applicable to race cos black women tend to have certain characteristics that are common denominators across the board regardless of whatever nationality/ethnicity/group they belong to.

The AA example you cited has more to do with cause and effect. AA have the highest divorce rate in America, hence a lot of these women always end up as breadwinners. And the disproportionate incarceration of black men in the US is also a major. So most of them have no other choice than to look after their children since women are more likely to win custody for the kids, albeit the men do pay child support. Also, the fundamental question should be: why do AAs have the highest divorce rate in America? Look no further than the black woman.

Err, I don't cheat in relationships, so I'm good. Michael Jordan didn't cheat on his black wife before she took almost $200 off him. And Shaq was shredded into half by his ex-wife who's black. While Kobe Bryant cheated on his Mexican wife and she's still with him lol.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2016
eyinjuege:

Very funny, I don't feel I need to bleach, but because someone else decides they want to doesn't mean I have to huff and puff about it. Its their life, their decision.
The same way I have no problem with those that have embraced cosmetic surgery, use of tanning sprays and sun beds just to appear darker provided its done safely.
I equally have no problems with white women who do anything possible to stay pale, avoiding the sun etc.
It's simply their choice, and its OK.
Now, a personal message to you. Your attitude on this thread has shown you've apparently not embraced the British way of life, the acceptance of diversity, and tolerance.
There really is no big deal if you decide you'd rather date and marry a white woman, that's absolutely fine. Nothing new there, you won't be the first man/woman to date/marry another race and you won't be the last. Don't make it a big deal or something special, or even a personal goal though that's still your choice
You don't need validation from anybody, and you certainly don't need to put down the women of a race to get it.

Lmao @ someone who has never been to the UK talking about British way of life and diversity loool.

Switch off ya TV, it isn't real loooooool. It's make-believe.

The rest of ya post doesn't even make any sense whatsoever. You sound like one of those impressionable teens. And you're most likely in ya late teens and max 21.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2016
eyinjuege:

What are you on about?

Dude, I think you're paranoid and seeing shadows that aren't there.
Just take a slowwwww deep breath and breatheeee. Smell the roses and blow out the candles.
You need some time off, go on holiday to somewhere nice. August is the perfect time to go on holidays.

You watch too much TV. Switch it off.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by eyinjuege: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ someone who has never been to the UK talking about British way of life and diversity loool.

Switch off ya TV, it isn't real loooooool. It's make-believe.

I repeat, you are very funny.
Why do you feel so? Because I'm a NL?
You need to look beyond the end of your nose

5 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by eyinjuege: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

You watch too much TV. Switch it off.

Hmmm, maybe I do.
ITV2 is showing Emmerdale Omnibus now. Coronation street should follow 9.15.

You should switch on yours

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2016
eyinjuege:

I repeat, you are very funny.
Why do you feel so? Because I'm a NL?
You need to look beyond the end of your nose

Ya post just gave you up that you're clueless about the subject-matter.

You don't need to say much for me to know if you have the experience or not.

Switch off ya TV - it's not real.

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2016
eyinjuege:

Hmmm, maybe I do.
ITV2 is showing Emmerdale Omnibus now. Coronation street should follow 9.15.

You should switch on yours

Oh, that's where you get ya understanding of the British experience from, no? Loool

Switch off ya TV.

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by eyinjuege: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Oh, that's where you get ya understanding of the British experience from, no? Loool

Switch off ya TV.

I repeat, you need to see beyond your nose.
Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2016
eyinjuege:

I repeat, you need to see beyond your nose.

You're boring me now. I hate when impressionable people like you dabble into an experience you'll never be able to understand. You were not born in the UK. You never went to school here. You don't have interactions. Etc. But cos you watch some shitty soaps most people find utter boring and no black person from the UK watches - you think you're some fountain of knowledge on a subject-matter and you can educate someone who lived it. You don't even know how condescending you sound and that's why I can't stand a lot of you lot.

Who even asked for ya advice? You're most likely in ya late teens or max 21, yet you have got a big mouth. Switch off ya TV and move out of the way.

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by eyinjuege: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

You're boring me now. I hate when impressionable people like you dabble into an experience you'll never be able to understand. You were not born in the UK. You never went to school here. You don't have interactions. Etc. But cos you watch some shitty soaps most people find utter boring and no black person from the UK watches - you think you're some fountain of knowledge on a subject-matter and you can educate someone who lived it. You don't even know how condescending you sound and that's why I can't stand a lot of you lot.

Who even asked for ya advice? You're most likely in ya late teens or max 21, yet you have got a big mouth. Switch off ya TV and move out of the way.

This is getting exasperating, and I believe it is deliberate angry angry
Don't be so thick. Who in Naija watches Emmerdale? Or Coronation Street? Where does it even show in Naija? I gave you the time of the programs for a reason, asked you to switch on your TV for a reason, and not just for the sake of sarcasm.
Its obvious you're in limbo, you know nothing about your country of origin, and yet can't fit into your host country.
I know for sure I'm wayyyyyy older than you are, so forget your aged 21 theory. Some of us here are ancient.
Pls, don't tell someone you've never met or know anything about that they've never lived, or schooled or worked in the UK, US, Naija.
Talking about living your "perceived" difficult life as a black man, do away with the victim mentality. It won't get you anywhere. You can always earn the respect of everyone around you.
A lot of Nigerians in the UK are well respected by their oyibo colleagues. The work of your hands will always speak for you.

12 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by eyinjuege: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Na wah o

1 Like

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2016
eyinjuege:

This is getting exasperating, and I believe it is deliberate angry angry
Don't be so thick. Who in Naija watches Emmerdale? Or Coronation Street? Where does it even show in Naija? I gave you the time of the programs for a reason, asked you to switch on your TV for a reason, and not just for the sake of sarcasm.
Its obvious you're in limbo, you know nothing about your country of origin, and yet can't fit into your host country.
I know for sure I'm wayyyyyy older than you are, so forget your aged 21 theory. Some of us here are ancient.
Pls, don't tell someone you've never met or know anything about that they've never lived, or schooled or worked in the UK, US, Naija.
Talking about living your "perceived" difficult life as a black man, do away with the victim mentality. It won't get you anywhere. You can always earn the respect of everyone around you.
A lot of Nigerians in the UK are well respected by their oyibo colleagues. The work of your hands will always speak for you.

Lol, you are a clown, I swear down.

Prick, Nigeria isn't my country of origin but I know more about Nigeria than you'll ever know. And I'll go further by saying I know more about Yoruba than you'll ever know. As for the UK: I don't need to forcefully fit in like people like you - it just happens organically cos race relations have more to do with experience and interactions. That's why I keep telling you to seal ya pie-hole, switch off ya TV, and move out the fvcking way cos you're an obtuse air-headed lout.

Just to show you're dumber/vacuous than I initially thought: the topic is about why a lot of black men in the UK are with black women. And the focus has been about black women, with a couple of citations about white supremacy, which is something everyone understands in context of black family structure. Yet you had to drag some crap about difficulty in life as a black man into it. I earn more than you'll ever be able to earn and I'm more educated than you'll ever be. So, what the fvck are you talking about?

Oh, the same Nigerians who are mostly security guards, cleaners, care workers and council workers are well respected, no? Shut the fvck up and get out of my face.

The topic is about black women and why a lot of black men in the UK are moving to white women. I don't know why most of you illiterate mingers will never be able to post within the context of a topic, without reaching for things out of ya knowledge scope. It just shows how uneducated and utterly dumb most of you're. And that is evident in how fvcked up Nigeria is with the illiterate people it keeps churning.

The work of my hand is that I'm more educated and financially stable than the overwhelming majority of Nigerians in the UK who aren't scammers, drug dealers or looters from Nigeria.

Get the fvck out of my face.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by cococandy(f): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Mindfulness:

I can't count the number of black guys who have been complaining about white women - how they are quick to call for divorce and in the course of it take their houses and life savings - that is if they had some. grin

And then you will hear sentences like - our sisters are so loyal. grin They know what marriage is all about. grin grin grin

After they have been burned, they come back crawling to their 'disgusting' black women.

9 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Missy89(f): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2016
" Jordan did not cheat " - FALSE
Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Missy89:
" Jordan did not cheat " - FALSE

Lol, look who the cat dragged in lol.

But why did she take $200 million off him? After that, MJ stopped messing with black women and he's worth a billion now lol. Black men stay winning lol.

---------------------------

I need to keep this thread alive for the next two weeks, with daily updates, till I disappear lol. Hopefully, these illiterate care workers, cleaners, and nurses will stay off the thread.

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Missy89(f): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, look who the cat dragged in lol.

But why did she take $200 million off him? After that, MJ stopped messing with black women and he's worth a billion now lol. Black men stay winning lol.

---------------------------

I need to keep this thread alive for the next two weeks, with daily updates, till I disappear lol. Hopefully, these illiterate care workers, cleaners, and nurses will stay off the thread.

I am pretty sure Jordan was familiar with the law before he got married to her. I was only pointing out your false statement.

His marriage collapsed because of his infidelity and gambling problems and had nothing to do with the wife's race.

Elin did not walk away from Tiger woods empty handed when they ended their marriage. Does that make all white women gold diggers?

2 Likes

Re: End of Part 1 by Shym3xx: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2016
Missy89:

I am pretty sure Jordan was familiar with the law before he got married to her. I was only pointing out your false statement.

His marriage collapsed because of his infidelity and gambling problems and had nothing to do with the wife's race.

Elin did not walk away from Tiger woods empty handed when they ended their marriage. Does that make all white women gold diggers?

Yes. Michael Jordan has always had gambling problems and he's still a serial gambler. But he has never been caught cheating (just gossip and speculations), hence you can't say that's the reason for the divorce. However, Tiger Woods was caught cheating. And it wasn't with one woman - it was with a bevy of women and it got very messy.

Also, when you look at the divorce settlements: Elin was fairer on Tiger Woods than Juanita was to Michael Jordan. While Elin got $100 from Tiger's approx $900 million at the time, Juanita took $168 million out of Michael's approx $400 million. About 15% vs 50% and the former was more messy than the latter. This alone should show you why black women are mean as fvck lol.

Michael Jordan still has the same gambling problem and the cheating speculation is still out there, but the Cuban woman he's with is still there with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: End of Part 1 by Missy89(f): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Shym3xx:

Yes. Michael Jordan has always had gambling problems and he's still a serial gambler. But he has never been caught cheating (just gossip and speculations), hence you can't say that's the reason for the divorce. However, Tiger Woods was caught cheating. And it wasn't with one woman - it was with a bevy of women and it got very messy.

Also, when you look at the divorce settlements: Elin was fairer on Tiger Woods than Juanita was to Michael Jordan. While Elin got $100 from Tiger's approx $900 million at the time, Juanita took $168 million out of Michael's approx $400 million. About 15% vs 50% and the former was more messy than the later. This alone should show you why black women are mean as fvck lol.

Michael Jordan still has the same gambling problem and the cheating speculation is still out there, but the Cuban woman he's with is still there with him.

She is still with him for now. His ex wife left and came back too.

Elin married woods when he was already rich. MJ married his ex when his career started in the 80s and they were together for almost 2 decades and he signed a postnup that stated that she was entitled for half his fortune.Have you considered that? Besides

By the way, you were hoping Jhene Aiko pays "decent money" to her husband on another thread. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" / My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.