Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Be Careful Who You Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Who You Marry (726 Views)

Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Men,do not marry a woman who abuses you in courtship,she will slap and disgrace you in marriage.

Ladies,do not marry a man who slaps or shout at you in courtship,he will kill you in marriage.

A little word is enough for the wise one's.
Re: Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
HMMM IS it only that is different here? truth be told, since i was born, i have never been insulted by a lady offline, i row very well even with the ones that are insultive. Mayb im different i dnt know.
Re: Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
There's nothing wrong in a spouse that shouts at you, people snap in a moment of anger...though!, i don't like it, but is understandable.

But for slap...

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HMMM IS it only that is different here? truth be told, since i was born, i have never been insulted by a lady offline, i row very well even with the ones that are insultive. Mayb im different i dnt know.
Dude,you ain't different,it's just that you understand them better and they too. Just be careful about who you wanna spent your life with as a wife. Women are emotional,don't break their heart 4 anytin.
Re: Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
There's nothing wrong in a spouse that shouts at you, people snap in a moment of anger...though!, i don't like it, but is understandable.

But for slap...
One thing leads to another,if he shout down at you and you overlooked it,as time goes on he will turn you to his punching bag for practice and with time he may kill you. Men are very violent but not all.
Re: Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good one.
Re: Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
One thing leads to another,if he shout down at you and you overlooked it,as time goes on he will turn you to his punching bag for practice and with time he may kill you. Men are very violent but not all.
It depends on individuals.
Re: Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
lilyqueen:
Good one.
Lily of the valley,is that all you gat to say. Good one,isn't enough just say ur mind and so that i could quote you better.
Re: Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
lilyqueen:
Good one.
Don,t keep me in suspense!
Re: Be Careful Who You Marry by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
Don,t keep me in suspense,what have you got to say to my genuine feelings. I know that you are a virtous lady and that's why i want us to be friends. Lilyqueen you are a christian,and i am. You are fair in complexion,also do i. You are modest,and that is a plus.

I've heard you.
God knows best

(1) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Added Weed Instead Of Thyme / Should We Really Be Truthful In A Relationship? / Riddle Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.