Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. (12067 Views)

Be Careful Who You Sleep With!!!!! / I Took These Pictures 2 Minutes Ago — To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nobody is ugly.

We are all wonderfully made.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by magicalBae(f): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
beautiful girls..... I can relate grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by konkonbilo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
kiss
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by BlackDBagba: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Some are good looking... Others are Instagram flower heads.. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Florblu(f): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
They were not even ugly sef
Change your lense oga Op

6 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Florblu(f): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Change your lense oga Op

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
At the very core of the truth about humanity and our growth, Humans are simply Transformers

Beautiful metamorphosis, awesome transformation... Beauty is like a rose... It blooms even brighter as it grows... smiley

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by nuggarito: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
They still ugly though, all na make up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Whenever I compare my old pix to the present ones , I always shake my head. I wonder how my laughter will ring out loud when I compare the present pictures to the ones I'll take in the future.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Florblu:

Change your lense oga Op
Six years ago, many guys would see doz girls as ones they cant date, especially the 3rd and 4th girl.

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
nuggarito:
They still ugly though, all na make up.
Guy, U wicked.
Dont U have sisters @home?

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by favourmic(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
let give thanks to make-up and bleaching creams tongue

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Peachess(f): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
They were never ugly, they were just underage (they look 11-13 in those pics) that's why you don't find them attractive in their throwback pic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
favourmic:
let give thanks to make-up and bleaching creams tongue
Chai, kuku kill me

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by mKc9ET(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Still ugly to me because all i see is heavy makeup face on snapchat

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nobody is ugly just broke.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
But nobody would have called this ones ugly then
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by BEENUEL(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks to sophisticated Technology
Plus Snapchat ..

Remove the filter, they tend to be uglier.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Cchuks27(m): 12:20am On Jan 12, 2018
Last last na still money. Without money these girls will still be ugly af

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Follygunners: 12:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Na $$$ and good living dey define beauty. Many 9ja folks dey go abroad looking ugly and hungry but after couple of mths, years....dem go don change. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Snow02: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2018
damn I can relate there was this girl in my year one whom I refused to date cuz she wasn't hot enough but by year 3 I didn't know what happened the bebe just thick die she became fine as hell but then it was too late for me SMH I still regret till today

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by futurerex: 12:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Nobody is ugly, it's just a matter of time & money for up-keep tongue
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by ola12(m): 2:17am On Jan 12, 2018
Snow02:
damn I can relate there was this girl in my year one whom I refused to date cuz she wasn't hot enough but by year 3 I didn't know what happened the bebe just thick die she became fine as hell but then it was too late for me SMH I still regret till today
Same happened to me mehn bak den jst b4 entering uni, d grl realy liked me bt I wasnt interested as per she was jst average..bt d day I saw her in d uni ehn, dah was 2nd semester of 1st yr, dnt knw hw she grew a*ss lyk dat, nd she looked softer..tried to toast her den bt seems at dat point she was no longer into me..d tin pain me die embarassed

Told mysef I'll neva brush grls off lyk dat agn
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Amarabae(f): 3:04am On Jan 12, 2018
But they were never ugly.
Maintenance bring out the best In a person's outlook.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Same ugliness but what makes the difference? Make-up!

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 12, 2018
They look like 12 in the before pics. Anyway, I can't date the second one from the right even in future
Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by SaintOpzy(m): 5:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Florblu:

Change your lense oga Op

They actually were... and are kinda still..

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by cr7lomo: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Whr did the yellow one appear from?? Naija girls are the real transformers...they should probably include one in their next sequel

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2018
Shy shaking your head na? It's not as if you are fine, you are still ugly. Only God knows why u shake your head, maybe u were way way uglier before. All the best, cheers
sexybbstar:
Whenever I compare my old pix to the present ones , I always shake my head. I wonder how my laughter will ring out loud when I compare the present pictures to the ones I'll take in the future.

BTW those girls, ain't all fine, the lretty ones have always been fine, I. E the girls in the first and last of the row. Others are apology

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So difficult to find a nigerian Girl you can take home to mama in London / Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.