Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria (15539 Views)

Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun / I’m Yet To Be Briefed On Innoson Chairman’s Arrest – AGF / NIA Never Briefed Buhari On Any ‘Covert’ Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2016
My brother you dey mind Ekpas? They will wail at anything concerning this government. Many of them don't know how Buratai saved Zaria people from the group oppression. Watching the clip alone, if NA did not respond that way I will be highly disappointed in them. Look at the way those were flaunting their arms that day, even beating chest in front of Buratai as if they owns Nigeria.
Wailers can wail kokan aiye.

phemmyutd:

For all those commenting above e know your type. Now you are a slave to an Aboki man.

I know if Buratai did nothing that day he would have been detained in the guards room till now.

Go to Zaria now and you will know that they are now a good citizen after the attack

3 Likes

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by lovat(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2016
IMN had opportunity to protest against buhari rather they were burning Isreal and US flags.

Bunch of mofos
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2016
asitis752:
I support the military. How can you block the road where the chief of army staff is passing? For all the idiots shouting extra judicial killings here, how many of us southerners can block the road against the chief of army staff? No one because we value our lives. How would you idiots feel if the army chief had turned back that day? You people will call him coward like his boss buhari
cool
asitis752:
I support the military. How can you block the road where the chief of army staff is passing? For all the idiots shouting extra judicial killings here, how many of us southerners can block the road against the chief of army staff? No one because we value our lives. How would you idiots feel if the army chief had turned back that day? You people will call him coward like his boss buhari
na God! why not arrest them? instead of killing.....

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Bosun13: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2016
989900:
It was a sad event, but you shouldn't have blocked a military convoy carrying the COAS in a hostile territory in the first place, while carrying arms and unyielding to all pacification for a peaceful passage.
..even though they blocked chief of army staff doesn't warrant killing innocent unarmed civilians..... is this how so called civilized countries behave no! no !no ! this is genocide.... what r d police functions in society .... u self will known that was preplan to deal with those ppl......mind u it happened to them today and it can happen to anyone 2mr

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2016
To those christians supporting this I pity you. Next it will be you lets see who you will cry to. Truth is the shiites were a nusiance blocking roads and thats it.

Is blocking an army conviy reason to kill women and children even after clearing the road?
On the other hand I know for fact that the Shiites dont go about burning churches over every little slight and calling christians infidels.
Its not the shiites that have brought about segregation in most northern states

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
My brother you dey mind Ekpas? They will wail at anything concerning this government. Many of them don't know how Buratai saved Zaria people from the group oppression. Watching the clip alone, if NA did not respond that way I will be highly disappointed in them. Look at the way those were flaunting their arms that day, even beating chest in front of Buratai as if they owns Nigeria.

You probably dont live in zaria and dont know anything.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by just2endowed: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2016
asitis752:

so because they block military road and the army chief told buhari what had happened and the dullard order soldiers to wipe out more than 300 soul right? those that justified killing them. cant dey for once arrest them.

i pity a die hard zombie like u

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2016
lovat:
Does it make sense now to kill 1000 humans just because of someone disobeys A COAS

Situations escalate. That is why it is always advised to seek a peaceful route in all we do, cause you never know how quickly things can get out of hand. BTW, those figures are exaggerated for full effect.

'Disobey' you say, the NA calls it imminent threat/clear and present danger to the lives of the COAS, senior staff of the NA, and other fine men leading that convoy. Watch the video again.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Bosun13: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2016
phemmyutd:

For all those commenting above e know your type. Now you are a slave to an Aboki man.

I know if Buratai did nothing that day he would have been detained in the guards room till now.

Go to Zaria now and you will know that they are now a good citizen after the attack
one day that shall befall your own group too...wickedness!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by orisa37: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Very good. We are getting somewhere.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by ERockson: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2016
What always baffles me about Muslim group is that regardless of this revelation, they will still protest against Israel and America.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by adams009: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2016
phemmyutd:

Those believing this Shi'ites lies never steps other toes in the north. Go and see what Shi'ites are doing before you comment!
If they are law abiding they supposed to co-ooerate with the panel and make presentation to prove their case.but they can't do that, they prefer to be making noise around.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Bosun13:
..even though they blocked chief of army staff doesn't warrant killing innocent unarmed civilians..... is this how so called civilized countries behave no! no !no ! this is genocide.... what r d police functions in society .... u self will known that was preplan to deal with those ppl......mind u it happened to them today and it can happen to anyone 2mr

I don't know how old you are, but assuming you have kids and siblings, can you lead them to the streets with arms to block the car of a DPO just going by on his way, not to mention, CP, or GOC . . . COAS?

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Surfboard(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2016
989900:
It was a sad event, but you shouldn't have blocked a military convoy carrying the COAS in a hostile territory in the first place, while carrying arms and unyielding to all pacification for a peaceful passage.

So the punishment for blocking the convoy of the COAS is death? At least pretend to be humane in public.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by lovat(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2016
989900:

Situations escalate. That is why it is always advised to seek a peaceful route in all we do, cause you never know how quickly things can get out of hand. BTW, those figures are exaggerated for full effect.
[s]
'Disobey' you say, the NA calls it imminent threat/clear and present danger to the lives of the COAS, senior staff of the NA, and other fine men leading that convoy.[/s] Watch the video again.
Are you for real that you believe the version of NA without thinking that whatt about the women and children killed in Zakzaky house. Were they also a threat to the mmilitary hierarchy?

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by asitis752: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2016
watchindelta:
cool na God! why not arrest them? instead of killing.....
can you do what those people did? How many southern Christians or even Muslims can do what they did? You want military to arrest them? Military na police? How can a sane man block military convoy with CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Surfboard(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2016
If you've seen the video of the military operation, then you will know that the soldiers acted on orders. It is my hope/prayer that this act of recklessness on government's part doesn't come back to haunt the nation in the future, Boko Haram style.

Also, #FreeZakzaky

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Bosun13: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2016
kayo80:
Some people are letting hate blind their judgement. Is it Buhari that said the Shiites should threaten to harm military men? Did any of you watch that video? Those people acted like a terrorist group.
okkkk that's why army came back in evening kill women and children ...I promise that shall happened to your family one day.....that's y whites call we black monkey ...animals

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Philinho(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2016
How on earth will anybody think that d army will carry out such operation without an order from above? A Yoruba man was even indicted in hurry by El_rufai's tribal committee

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by calaway: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2016
kayo80:
Some people are letting hate blind their judgement. Is it Buhari that said the Shiites should threaten to harm military men? Did any of you watch that video? Those people acted like a terrorist group.

WHY ARE YOU ZOMBIES SO DULLY WICKED? HOW MANY SOLDIERS WHERE KILLED BY THE SHIITES? THE SOLDIERS KILLED OVER 1000 PEOPLEEVEN IF IT IS 100 PEOPLE.. ARE SHIITES CHICKENS?

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2016
lovat:
Are you for real that you believe the version of NA without thinking that whatt about the women and children killed in Zakzaky house. Were they also a threat to the mmilitary hierarchy?

Watch the videos (I watched 3 different reports on it, it's on youtube). Then like I said, things can escalate and get out of hand pretty quickly.

When the OPC and the Police were having their fracases in the 90s I've been caught in between a few of those . . . things can get pretty ugly in the blink of an eye, you wouldn't understand unless you've been in a similar situation before. . . adrenaline and animalistic survival instincts kicks in in overdrive, and you have anarchy.

BTW, soldiers are not policemen, they don't have the training for handling such escalation in a mild manner -- they go hard, and in an instant, if you are not putting on that uniform, you are a threat, an enemy -- to be subdued or eliminated . . . like kill or be killed.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by asitis752: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2016
just2endowed:

so because they block military road and the army chief told buhari what had happened and the dullard order soldiers to wipe out more than 300 soul right? those that justified killing them. cant dey for once arrest them.

i pity a die hard zombie like u
****calm down. I know anyone that is not buying ur ****idea is a 'zombie'. You are blocking the PUBLIC ROAD AGAINST THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF IN A REGION THAT IS ALREADY ON FIRE BECAUSE OF BOKO HARAM and you still want to live? The senior military men in the convoy came down to appeal to you to leave the road but you prove to be stubborn just like their brothers boko haram. **** you think military get time to arrest about 400 people? Military na police? ****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by sainttwist1(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2016
hoodua467:

Buhari is getting away with it because he is sunni, majority of northerners are sunni, they view Shiites with hatred. It is a sectarian war that pmb is using the resources of Nigeria to fight!! That is why he committed this country also to Islamic Alliance with Saudi and other sunni nations!
thank you bro, people dont know there is a cold war between shiite and sunni muslim and nigeria is a sunni muslim country.....so killing shiite or other minorities is not a crime...

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by adejaresalami1(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
So the silly dullard actually ordered the massacre

God will soon order for the massacre of this empty dry skull

Lalasticlala
....watch ur utterance...bitch wink wink
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Bosun13: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2016
asitis752:
can you do what those people did? How many southern Christians or even Muslims can do what they did? You want military to arrest them? Military na police? How can a sane man block military convoy with CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF?
why r u ppl shouting blocking chief of army staff.....do u think if its nt that thr is something behind dis matter ...shouldn't have gone to d levels of killing up to 350 ppl .....human being like YOU..not fowl

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by kayo80(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2016
Bosun13:
okkkk that's why army came back in evening kill women and children ...I promise that shall happened to your family one day.....that's y whites call we black monkey ...animals

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by kayo80(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Bosun13:

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by calaway: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:

EVIL PEOPLE.
LIKE BUHARI LIKE FOLLOWERS BLOODTHIRSTY... EVEN IF A HOSTILE CROWD IS ARMED WITH STICKS. STONES AND KNIFES THEY SHOULD BE FUN KILLED BUT SHOT IN THE LEG AND SUBSEQUENT SHOTS RELEASED IN THE AIR TO SCARE THEM AWAY AND AREEST MADE.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by zuto4u(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2016
I am really tired of reading about Islam and their satanic news all the time. If I had my way, I would abolish the said religion and restore peace to mankind. My opinion though and no offence intended.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Surfboard:

So the punishment for blocking the convoy of the COAS is death? [s]At least pretend to be humane in public.

Rubbish![/s]

The punishment for taking up arms and blocking any other armed individual on a public road can sure be death (it is a very plausible eventuality), if you don't believe me -- give it a try for good measure!
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Bosun13: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2016
asitis752:
why r u ppl shouting blocking chief of army staff.....do u think if its nt that thr is something behind dis matter ...shouldn't have gone to d levels of killing up to 350 ppl .....human being like YOU..not fowl .
despite calling them army doesn't call them animal,it was order from abv

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2016
Watch the video again.

calaway:

EVIL PEOPLE.
LIKE BUHARI LIKE FOLLOWERS BLOODTHIRSTY... EVEN IF A HOSTILE CROWD IS ARMED WITH STICKS. STONES AND KNIFES THEY SHOULD BE FUN KILLED BUT SHOT IN THE LEG AND SUBSEQUENT SHOTS RELEASED IN THE AIR TO SCARE THEM AWAY AND AREEST MADE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / Osinbajo: Government Has No Business Running Oil Refineries / Liberian Civil War (pictures Of The Peace Keepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.