Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria (15581 Views)

Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun / I’m Yet To Be Briefed On Innoson Chairman’s Arrest – AGF / NIA Never Briefed Buhari On Any ‘Covert’ Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2016
Army Commandand and Shite (in group) who do u think owns the road? U expect the General to pack for Shite abi? hor=omaiyale post=48406684]347 innocent lives wasted because of ego and PMB is aware the massacre .
I doubt if Shite will ever forgive him for this atrocity[/quote]
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by MrOlai: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2016
luvinhubby:

And how do you explain the killings by the army in Elzakky's home the next day, which road where they clearing?

From the reports of the incident, the NA went there to arrest Elzakky for what had happened earlier ie blocking of road, wielding of weapons, etc. Unfortunately, when they got there, they were met with severe resistance by IMN. That escalated into the killings.

If IMN had not blocked the road, if they had not wielded weapons against the NA, if they had allowed NA to arrest Elzakky, all the killings would have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by princecaskey1(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2016
Sunni Muslims include 84%–90% of all Muslims. ... Shi`ite Muslims comprise 10%–16% of all Muslims. Sunni's take the shiites as impure muslims, PMB is a Sunni and all his fellow muslim conterparts Fulani herdsmen are Sunni's that's why your president is silent on their case

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by princecaskey1(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Sunni Muslims include 84%–90% of all Muslims. ... Shi`ite Muslims comprise 10%–16% of all Muslims. Sunni's take the shiites as impure muslims, PMB is a Sunni and all his fellow muslim conterparts Fulani herdsmen are Sunni's that's why your president is silent on their case

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2016
MrOlai:

From the reports of the incident, the NA went there to arrest Elzakky for what had happened earlier ie blocking of road, wielding of weapons, etc. Unfortunately, when they got there, they were met with severe resistance by IMN. That escalated into the killings.

If IMN had not blocked the road, if they had not wielded weapons against the NA, if they had allowed NA to arrest Elzakky, all the killings would have been avoided.

Exactly (Causes and effects). Reason why some of us respect ourselves, and protect our loved ones by letting things slide for peace sakes.

I've gotten into very tricky situations that could escalate unpredictably, first thing I do is situation analysis of the effect on my loved ones (as a man, they are my weakness, the only thing I fear). I'd only go buck wild if I wouldn't be compromising their peace and security. And, for a few situations that I've been in a tight situation in the past, first thing I do is get them to a safe place.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

So you are in support of extrajudicial killings

Are you normal at all
grin grin grin grin grin...this pix got me rolling on the floor...

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2016
989900:
It was a sad event, but you shouldn't have blocked a military convoy carrying the COAS in a hostile territory in the first place, while carrying arms and unyielding to all pacification for a peaceful passage.
so are you in support of the massacre?..yes or no.. cheesy cheesy...make i hear na

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by lond07: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2016
watchindelta:
cool na God! why not arrest them? instead of killing.....

Arrest? An armed group (with cutlasses and all sorts of weapons) confronting soldiers. Okay carry cutlass and confront a soldier with gun and wait to see what will happen.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2016
asitis752:
I support the military. How can you block the road where the chief of army staff is passing? For all the idiots shouting extra judicial killings here, how many of us southerners can block the road against the chief of army staff? No one because we value our lives. How would you idiots feel if the army chief had turned back that day? You people will call him coward like his boss buhari
nobody would call him a coward..do you guys think we are in the military regime or in north korea,..you guys must be freaking crazy to support burutais actions...gosh... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Shiiite and bokoharams are like 5&6
They all share common thing Violance
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
My brother you dey mind Ekpas? They will wail at anything concerning this government. Many of them don't know how Buratai saved Zaria people from the group oppression. Watching the clip alone, if NA did not respond that way I will be highly disappointed in them. Look at the way those were flaunting their arms that day, even beating chest in front of Buratai as if they owns Nigeria.
Wailers can wail kokan aiye.

madrid guy i think your zombeism is out of control..what ever happened to coming back to arrest them...so you support the killing of over 300 tax payers of our country...is your head correct at all??..so na this nonsense the army wan come try for niger delta??... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2016
You mean tax payer should kill law abiding citizens with their knives, arrow, dagger grin

Izonpikin:
madrid guy i think your zombeism is out of control..what ever happened to coming back to arrest them...so you support the killing of over 300 tax payers of our country...is your head correct at all??..so na this nonsense the army wan come try for niger delta??... angry angry angry angry
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 10:36am On Aug 12, 2016
989900:

The punishment for taking up arms and blocking any other armed individual on a public road can sure be death (it is a very plausible eventuality), if you don't believe me -- give it a try for good measure!
what arms are you talking about na??...them hold gun??...which kin nonsense talk be this??...

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by TheFreeOne: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2016
slap1:

It will get to his turn like that silly blogger and he will sing a different tune.

Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin grin...this pix got me rolling on the floor...

There are many of such sick zombies out there and on this thread too supporting evils under buhari's watch.

Senseless individuals with no conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2016
asitis752:
I support the military. How can you block the road where the chief of army staff is passing? For all the idiots shouting extra judicial killings here, how many of us southerners can block the road against the chief of army staff? No one because we value our lives. How would you idiots feel if the army chief had turned back that day? You people will call him coward like his boss buhari

So for that reason, 347 or 1000 lives were wasted. Do you think this can happen in the developed countries of America and Europe? How would they have handled such a scenario?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
You mean tax payer should kill law abiding citizens with their knives, arrow, dagger grin

which kill na...who did they kill...you have no point my friend...you are just a zombie stuck with buhari till death like you said in one other post...so they are holding knives and arrow reason why over 300 humans were massacred and kids shot to death...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

There are many of such sick zombies out there and on this thread too supporting evils under buhari's watch.

Senseless individuals with no conscience.
they just support anyhting and everything...they are crazy sets of nigerians..

let the coas come and exterminate all nigerians then ...nonsense...gosh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2016
Do you see the video @ all?

Izonpikin:
which kill na...who did they kill...you have no point my friend...you are just a zombie stuck with buhari till death like you said in one other post...so they are holding knives and arrow reason why over 300 humans were massacred and kids shot to death...
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
Do you see the video @ all?

i have watched it...was any army m,an shot or killed..dont spew gibberish here... angry angry angry/.....so when citizens resist they should be shot to death...what world are you from... angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2016
I believe from the video the NA tried their best but was left with no other option than to shoot those miscreant chanting they're ready to die.
I stand with NA.

Izonpikin:
i have watched it...was any army m,an shot or killed..dont spew gibberish here... angry angry angry/.....so when citizens resist they should be shot to death...what world are you from... angry angry angry
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
I believe from the video the NA tried their best but was left with no other option than to shoot those miscreant chanting they're ready to die.
I stand with NA.

the best any reasonable army can do in any sane democratic system is to ensure lives are never lost...must burutai achieve his aim that day...must he...there is no rationale in this world for wasting the lives of over 300 persons who did not kill a single soul...none bro...none...

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by TheFreeOne: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2016
csamii:

You're a fvcking jihadist! You're evil just like your brother buhari.

He's likely a Sunni like Buboo cos that seems to be the main reason those members of IMN were massacred.

The under mentioned thread explains the rise of conflicts between the two groups and the quest for subjugation by Sunnis.

https://www.nairaland.com/2821855/origins-shiite-sunni-split-npr

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by csamii: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

He's likely a Sunni like Buboo cos that seems to be the main reason those members IMN were massacred.

The under mentioned thread explains the rise of conflicts between the two groups and the quest for subjugation by Sunnis.

https://www.nairaland.com/2821855/origins-shiite-sunni-split-npr

Of course I know him to be a sunni Muslim and also a boko sympathizer. They are the only muslims that support their brother buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by adams009: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Surfboard:
If you've seen the video of the military operation, then you will know that the soldiers acted on orders. It is my hope/prayer that this act of recklessness on government's part doesn't come back to haunt the nation in the future, Boko Haram style.

Also, #FreeZakzaky
They carry weapons and intimidate people whenever they are doing their programs.
This Shiites are already armed & ready to disobey any constituted authority.
Allowing them to continued is danger & threat to peace especially in the north.
FG should banned their movement if they can't conduct themselves peacefully and obeying rules & regulation of the society.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by kindredspirit(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Izonpikin:
the best any reasonable army can do in any sane democratic system is to ensure lives are never lost...must burutai achieve his aim that day...must he...there is no rationale in this world for wasting the lives of over 300 persons who did not kill a single soul...none bro...none...

Stop wasting your keystrokes, bro. These folks aren't people you can reason with. Majority of them that support the massacre of women and children by the Army actually view the matter from a Sunni vs Shiite sectarian prism.

Many Sunnis that you're trying to reason with here on NL ( and outside) passionately hate the Shia and pooh-pooh the model of Islam that they practice. As such, they feel no pity for the hundreds of unarmed men, women and kids massacred in that compound MANY HOURS after and FAR AWAY from the Road point altercation with the COAS' convoy.

Given the chance, some of these Sunni Muslim folks that you're trying to reason with would gladly snuff out the Shiites themselves for the mere fact that they practice the Shia model of Islam. Yes, the hatred is that deep. Their rationalization of the army's actions here are actually tell-tale of the hate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2016
Izonpikin:
[s]what arms are you talking about na??...them hold gun??...which kin nonsense talk be this??...[/s]

They held guns, cutlasses, amidst other weapons. Why don't you go and watch the video and do more digging before commenting, else you'd be the one nonsense-talking.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2016
..so he's an accessory to the crime perpetrated on the Shiites? I see

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Csami(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:

So it's like that now eh? It's on brother, it's on!
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
One love bro.

Csami:

So it's like that now eh? It's on brother, it's on!
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by hungryboy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with NA.

There are some comments I read here that make me so angry, the above comment Is one of 'em.
1000 innocent were killed, and you have the guts to say you stand with the Nigerian Army,
It's either you are a sadist or you are a psychopath

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Whittle Down IGP’s Powers, Decentralises Police Structure / Only Four States Attracted $1.08bn Capital Inflows, Despite Govts’ Trips Abroad / Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.