Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US (27181 Views)

EFCC: We Stopped Sunday Karim From Traveling Abroad Over Arms Scandal / Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Thisis2raw(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
He must be a PADDER.

what if he isn't?
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by vedaxcool(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
neocortex:

Says the unprincipled sycophant.

Rather than insult me, make use of your time and level up your quasi-intelligence to intelligence.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by hannyjay(f): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
gboss4sure:

Does he owe you an explanation for travelling?
yes because he is there because of me
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Nusaf: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
neocortex:

Are you saying that the U.S embassy gave the senator a visa
without the security clearance ?
U seem to be veering off ur initial argument. The reason for the action of the dss was not clearly stated in the report. A question was asked on this thread if he owes anybody any explanation to which I responded in the affirmative. But ur argument, if I'm not mistaken, was that he doesn't need permission from any authority. Infact, u even quoted me referring to a portion of the statement on the first page of the ppt (which I had quoted) with some explanations to justify why he doesn't need permission from any authority and u were asking if I had ever travelled out of this country. I refered u to the processing of visa in which case, a security clearance from a relevant authority is required. Were u not the same person saying that security clearance are used for different purposes and I should explain its essence when travelling abroad? How did u suddenly admit to its need and u are even asking if a visa could be issued by US without it. The most important thing here is that security clearance is an important document for travelling outside the country and by extension, a permission is required. Finally, it is quite obvious that u have not travelled out Nigeria otherwise these are some of the little details which u don't need to argue about if u have actually passed through the process even once.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Nusaf: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
shuggah:

so it's nw government concern on people's travel schedules, buharis regime is really taking a toll on poor Nigerians like u, my sister who is married goes to Dubai nd d UK once a month depending on where she wants to go, tomorrow if she becomes a senator, u'd expect her to stop travelling or tell her that it's govt fund.
Even if she travels to Dubai every week, she must be in possession of valid travelling documents. U can find out from her. Whatever is taking her to Dubai every month, as long as it involves going and coming periodically, it is not every time she need to go for renewals. What she might have done is what they call 'multiple entry visa' which is extended over some period for like two yrs in which case, she can even be going everyday until the expiry of the period. If u are in doubt, try raise some cash and tell her u will accompany her one day and see what u will pass through. Travelling to another country is not like travelling from Sokoto to Lagos or from Asia to PH.

1 Like

Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
hannyjay:
yes because he is there because of me

Are you part of his constituency?
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by shuggah(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nusaf:

Even if she travels to Dubai every week, she must be in possession of valid travelling documents. U can find out from her. Whatever is taking her to Dubai every month, as long as it involves going and coming periodically, it is not every time she need to go for renewals. What she might have done is what they call 'multiple entry visa' which is extended over some period for like two yrs in which case, she can even be going everyday until the expiry of the period. If u are in doubt, try raise some cash and tell her u will accompany her one day and see what u will pass through. Travelling to another country is not like travelling from Sokoto to Lagos or from Asia to PH.

what are u talking about,, the thread is abt a lawmaker that was barred from travelling by DSs and his passport seized,, who told u d lawmaker had no valid passport or a multiple entry visa or who told u he is travelling abroad illegally, pick ur senses it just fell off.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by shuggah(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nusaf:

U seem to be veering off ur initial argument. The reason for the action of the dss was not clearly stated in the report. A question was asked on this thread if he owes anybody any explanation to which I responded in the affirmative. But ur argument, if I'm not mistaken, was that he doesn't need permission from any authority. Infact, u even quoted me referring to a portion of the statement on the first page of the ppt (which I had quoted) with some explanations to justify why he doesn't need permission from any authority and u were asking if I had ever travelled out of this country. I refered u to the processing of visa in which case, a security clearance from a relevant authority is required. Were u not the same person saying that security clearance are used for different purposes and I should explain its essence when travelling abroad? How did u suddenly admit to its need and u are even asking if a visa could be issued by US without it. The most important thing here is that security clearance is an important document for travelling outside the country and by extension, a permission is required. Finally, it is quite obvious that u have not travelled out Nigeria otherwise these are some of the little details which u don't need to argue about if u have actually passed through the process even once.
Which security clearance again, oboi u well so? u that travel abroad hw many times hav u been screened by DSS at d airport?
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by neocortex: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nusaf:

Can one obtain a U.S visa without security clearance ?

If you don't know security clearance is also used for screening candidates
for government's appointment and sensitive security positions not only
for visa processing.

You are just throwing mud at the wall hoping some would stick.

You started with "it is written on passport that he needs the president's permission".
When that was debunked. You claimed he needs security clearance before he can travel,
I asked you to be specific so that you won't end up spinning the story later,
you said the security clearance is a requirement for someone to obtain visa.

Now from your own argument the U.S embassy gave the man visa without him
meeting the requirement for one, did he bribed them or what ?

For someone who claimed to have travelled out of Nigeria before, how does it sound
to you that a senator is traveling to the U.S without a visa ?

You are right that the DSS didn't state why he was prevented from traveling but you chose to be
their spokesman and claimed it was because he needed the president's permission.

I have observed that it is a very difficult job defending illegality because you won't
know when you will shoot yourself in the foot.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Chigold101(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
You mean Hajia Aisha US trip pictures are photoshop?

u want talk say na me tell u.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by madridguy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin

Chigold101:
u want talk say na me tell u.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Nusaf: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
shuggah:

Which security clearance again, oboi u well so? u that travel abroad hw many times hav u been screened by DSS at d airport?
shuggah:

what are u talking about,, the thread is abt a lawmaker that was barred from travelling by DSs and his passport seized,, who told u d lawmaker had no valid passport or a multiple entry visa or who told u he is travelling abroad illegally, pick ur senses it just fell off.
How did u get here? Did someone leave ur cage open? It seems the mental hospital test many drugs on u today. Where did u see it written or implied that the dss check travellers at the airport? Are u confused? This is why Comprehension is an important topic in English classes. Are u sure u read b4 posting this trash? My explanation here is for travellers who pass through the legitimate procedures not ur types that cross Atlantic Ocean with canoe just because u must go to Europe. If I say security clearance from appropriate authority is necessary to process visa, how does that equate to dss checking travellers at the airport? For the multiple entry visa, where did u see it written in the post u quoted that the lawmaker did not have his travelling documents. Didn't u see ur post that I reacted to? U must be a bloody f00l to feel that ur cursed opinion is of any use. U really proved to me that the power of stupidity cannot be underestimated. It is too late if not I would have advised u to look for stupidity vaccine.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Nusaf: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
neocortex:

Can one obtain a U.S visa without security clearance ?

If you don't know security clearance is also used for screening candidates
for government's appointment and sensitive security positions not only
for visa processing.

You are just throwing mud at the wall hoping some would stick.

You started with "it is written on passport that he needs the president's permission".
When that was debunked. You claimed he needs security clearance before he can travel,
I asked you to be specific so that you won't end up spinning the story later,
you said the security clearance is a requirement for someone to obtain visa.

Now from your own argument the U.S embassy gave the man visa without him
meeting the requirement for one, did he bribed them or what ?

For someone who claimed to have travelled out of Nigeria before, how does it sound
to you that a senator is traveling to the U.S without a visa ?

You are right that the DSS didn't state why he was prevented from traveling but you chose to be
their spokesman and claimed it was because he needed the president's permission.

I have observed that it is a very difficult job defending illegality because you won't
know when you will shoot yourself in the foot.
Oga, abeg this ur upandan, I don tire. I hear u, I never go anywhere. What the dss did is illegal, take them to court.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by shuggah(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nusaf:

How did u get here? Did someone leave ur cage open? It seems the mental hospital test many drugs on u today. Where did u see it written or implied that the dss check travellers at the airport? Are u confused? This is why Comprehension is an important topic in English classes. Are u sure u read b4 posting this trash? My explanation here is for travellers who pass through the legitimate procedures not ur types that cross Atlantic Ocean with canoe just because u must go to Europe. If I say security clearance from appropriate authority is necessary to process visa, how does that equate to dss checking travellers at the airport? For the multiple entry visa, where did u see it written in the post u quoted that the lawmaker did not have his travelling documents. Didn't u see ur post that I reacted to? U must be a bloody f00l to feel that ur cursed opinion is of any use. U really proved to me that the power of stupidity cannot
be underestimated. It is too late if not I would have advised u to look for stupidity vaccine.
so what were u talking about in all those rants since morning... like what's ur main point... in English"what do u mean"
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by shuggah(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nusaf:

How did u get here? Did someone leave ur cage open? It seems the mental hospital test many drugs on u today. Where did u see it written or implied that the dss check travellers at the airport? Are u confused? This is why Comprehension is an important topic in English classes. Are u sure u read b4 posting this trash? My explanation here is for travellers who pass through the legitimate procedures not ur types that cross Atlantic Ocean with canoe just because u must go to Europe. If I say security clearance from appropriate authority is necessary to process visa, how does that equate to dss checking travellers at the airport? For the multiple entry visa, where did u see it written in the post u quoted that the lawmaker did not have his travelling documents. Didn't u see ur post that I reacted to? U must be a bloody f00l to feel that ur cursed opinion is of any use. U really proved to me that the power of stupidity cannot
be underestimated. It is too late if not I would have advised u to look for stupidity vaccine.
so what were u talking about in all those rants since morning... like what's ur main point... in English"what do u mean"
are u saying the guy is right or wrong to travel or that DSs is right or wrong to stop him..as for ur insults..tell dem to ur old man.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Nusaf: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
shuggah:

My main point is that everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but yours is just too stupid to be called an opinion.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Nusaf: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
shuggah:

are u saying the guy is right or wrong to travel or that DSs is right or wrong to stop him..as for ur insults..tell dem to ur old man.
The insult is more appropriate for ur old man because two heads, they say, is better than one but, with the combination of his head and that of ur old woman to produce u, the saying is obviously not applicable in all cases.
Re: SSS Seizes Sunday Karim Passport, Blocks Him From Travelling To US by Eedrisa(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
a2personal2013:
I983 loading........ which way naija grin grin grin
Hw Old were u den? Story wey u no witness mwtchhh lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG / “You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges / 100 Most Reputable Africans: Nigeria Tops List By Reputation Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.