Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances (19448 Views)

Top 10 U-23 Talents In The NPFL / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Photos: Nigeria’s U-23 Team Arrive Brazil (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by Iamthoney(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bros i dont dig. you are on your own. ya new name is OYO
Unfortunately I can't help u, henceforth u are responsible for ur views and opinion...stay good
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by shotin(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
There is one clause I don't get, Nigeria has one of the world’s highest paid
lawmakers, and Nigeria is poor, Nigeria is not poor, we are just been milk by greedy politicians, truth be told, buhari Don't fancy sport from inception, he doesn't care about sport, I remember vividly during jonathan tenure, he budgeted and spend heavily on sport.... Nigeria legislators are among the world’s top paid legislator, they receive annual salaries of between $150,000 to $190,000 per annum. depending on exchange rates. At current exchange rates Nigerian lawmakers, would earn around $160,000 more than British MPs who make around $105,000 according to data from The Economist. In
fact, until plunging oil prices started putting pressure on
the Nigeria naira earlier this year, the Nigeria lawmakers were the second highest paid lawmakers in
the world. The average legislators’ pay is more than 50 times Nigeria GDP per capita. In a country where millions
live on less than two dollars daily and minimum wage is
set at $90 a month... And there is no money... Let's leave aside developed countries and Check other african countries that participate in the Olympic, check how there team are been motivated by their countries , I can't represent my country and still all the financial burden is been borne by me that is unacceptable and totally wrong....

Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by meltiplexer: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
to represent my country ? thats not work. thats an honor and priviliege to be picked to represent your country. imagine the recognition you will get after ? in fact i will pay nigeria if they let me represent them in olympics

We know people like you,you can start by cleaning street. Naijabet man say so
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by snapshot: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
I pray these boys will find the courage to do this,Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Look at the fate of the likes of Sam Okwaraji who died for Nigeria,the country has not don anything to celebrate them.
Many of the athletes in the Olympics spent their money to prepare themselves for it,while our politicians are busy looting.
These boys should not play even if what is left of their money is 1naira.Let the change begin this way.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by gbens2000(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
brother you are the one in error, WE DO NOT PAY OUR POLITICIANS MILLIONS IN WAGES AND ALLOWANCE, OUR POLITICIANS TAKE THE MILLIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE IN POWER. ITS CALLED STRONG-ARM DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. so dont confuse the two. we dont pay them, they take it because they are in power.
guy every income and allowances they collect is costitutional.pls be sure of wat u are saying.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
gbens2000:
guy every income and allowances they collect is costitutional. pls be sure of wat u are saying.
and who wrote the constitution ? them. saraki and dogara and the likes are the ones who wrote the constitution so thay can steal all the loot

RECEIVE SENSE NA
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by gbens2000(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
and who wrote the constitution ? them. saraki and dogara and the likes are the ones who wrote the constitution so thay can steal all the loot

RECEIVE SENSE NA
guy anything passed into law is already constitutional,are they the first ppl to be collecting such allownces,its not only in nigeria mind its almost everywhere lawmakers are even treated like kings.cuz they have the right to do and undue things u just yarn like a baby,which year were u born self? undecided
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
gbens2000:
guy anything passed into law is already constitutional are they the first ppl to be collecting such allownces,its not only in nigeria mind its almost everywhere lawmakers are even treated like kings.cuz they have the right to do and undue things u just yarn like a baby,which year were u born self? undecided
and who passed it into law ? dogara and saraki and dino melaye and stella oduah ? really ? bros when you go receive sense na ? a bunch of thieves passing law for themselves and you are taking the constitution serious in naija ?
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by dadavivo: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
these greedy boys need to be slapped. they are all rich. spend your own money. after-all you are there for your own glory and to get european clubs to see you shine. ungrateful fools. in fact you have to pay nigeria to represent us in the olympics because we know you are there for your own glory. money grabbers.
am sorry for your parents that feeds you. Honestly
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by jhidey08(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emimoney:
ask olamide
what is olamide
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by jhidey08(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Slimszy:

Humor me... I will do my research... Citing Cissoko is off point
that's just 2 tell u d relevance of International football with clubside football.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by cassyrooy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
these greedy boys need to be slapped. they are all rich. spend your own money. after-all you are there for your own glory and to get european clubs to see you shine. ungrateful fools. in fact you have to pay nigeria to represent us in the olympics because we know you are there for your own glory. money grabbers.
Then our politicians needs to pay us too for holding political positions as it will justify their awarding of contracts to their kinfolks, and political appointments that reflects greed and irrational, they've money too.

You bloated out the wrongest of your thoughts all day. Hope to correct it tomorrow
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by cassyrooy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
kayo80:
Hmm! As much as I feel for them for not getting paid, can't they just do it for the love of the country. They can complain later. It is not like they are not all rich murrafuckers to start with. Also, didn't Mikel contribute a couple of millions to the upkeep of the team?
When the son starts undertaking the responsibilities of the father, there tends to be disrespect from the household, so to reclaim the lost respect, the father must man up to his responsibilities without excuses.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by cassyrooy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
to represent my country ? thats not work. thats an honor and priviliege to be picked to represent your country. imagine the recognition you will get after ? in fact i will pay nigeria if they let me represent them in olympics
Like Keshi and co?
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by gbens2000(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
and who passed it into law ? dogara and saraki and dino melaye and stella oduah ? really ? bros when you go receive sense na ? a bunch of thieves passing law for themselves and you are taking the constitution serious in naija ?
wtf! are u saying,did u just arrive nigerian these laws an so many others have been on even before u and i were born.lemme just give up on u.maybe u will soon understand the bloated propaganda u ave been living in.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
gbens2000:
wtf! are u saying,did u just arrive nigerian these laws an so many others have been on even before u and i were born.lemme just give up on u.maybe u will soon understand the bloated propaganda u ave been living in.
written by the same thieving politicians who came before dogara and saraki. bro ? nigeria has been a fantastically corrupt country from its inception so the constitution is only fit to wipe yansh with. in fact the constitution is not fit to wipe a goats ass. thats how useless it is. when you go receive sense na ?
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by MrWhaley: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
its SUCCOR not SUCCOUR . bros receive sense na. to write properly you no sabi. walahi your case is beyond redemption
Ode ni e! It is yours that is beyond redemption for you not to know that SUCCOUR is an alternative spelling of SUCCOR,thereby making it still plausible.

Truly,you have justified my claim that you are myopic. I wont natter words with you again. Again,bye. Don't quote me again. I refuse to partake in your foolery.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by gbens2000(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
written by the same thieving politicians who came before dogara and saraki. bro ? nigeria has been a fantastically corrupt country from its inception so the constitution is only fit to wipe yansh with. in fact the constitution is not fit to wipe a goats ass. thats how useless it is. when you go receive sense na ?
u ave a bright mind,but u just need a lil polishing.contact me through this email i could help u alil thats if ur soul is heart is willing ,gbens4real2015@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
MrWhaley:

Ode ni e! It is yours that is beyond redemption for you not to know that SUCCOUR is an alternative spelling of SUCCOR,thereby making it still plausible.

Truly,you have justified my claim that you are myopic. I wont natter words with you again. Again,bye. Don't quote me again. I refuse to partake in your foolery.
bros when you go receive sense na ?
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
gbens2000:
u ave a bright mind,but u just need a lil polishing.contact me through this email i could help u alil thats if ur soul is heart is willing ,gbens4real2015@gmail.com
bros you be basketmouth ? this your comedy, walahi see you at the top
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by otokx(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
What time is the Dream Team match tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by gbens2000(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bros you be basketmouth ? this your comedy, walahi see you at the top
i just wanna help sha,goodluck to u.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by AlphaCentauri: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
gbens2000:
i just wanna help sha,goodluck to u.
if you want to help, send 50,000 US dollars into my account. seeing as you are in a helping and generous mood lolzz
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by micfoley: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Not again. For anyone who has followed Nigerian football, this is is the beginning of the end of our participation in this football tournament
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by lohresloco: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Something tells me you're "islamic" in nature.... your daftness reeks to the high heavens.
AlphaCentauri:
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by steinalb(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
The only activity that still unities the north and south in this country and they still brought all their greediness inside it.
Am blaming both the players and the people that sent them to Brazil.
Sometimes is not all about the money
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by toideve(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Laitan! kwontinu
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by kan12(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
If i have 30 million dollars in my account as a footballer and i know my country is broke and people are suffering , I WILL INSIST that they should not pay me. EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. WHY CANT YALL DEMONIC PEOPLE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS ?

Thats if you have, have you wondered why politicians keep stealing money,so you mean they dnt have what to do with money,no family nuclear and extended.
Re: Nigerian U-23 Team Threaten Boycott Olympic Matches Over Unpaid Allowances by Eldee54321(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
. And what if u are not recognised?

Top Ten NPFL Goalscorer In The Last 10 Years / Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms / Messi's First Start In A PSG Shirt Ends In A Disappointing Draw