Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? (17215 Views)

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by winner01(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You need to take your troll courses seriously bro wink
grin
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
winner01:
grin

I know right grin

JackBizzle and his idiosyncrasies
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by JackBizzle: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I know right grin

JackBizzle and his idiosyncrasies

angry
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukaNaija: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by JackBizzle: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

grin grin grin grin

Wassap?

you've been running from atheists lately?

It seems all your talking points have been debunked?
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukaNaija: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
JackBizzle:

Wassap?

you've been running from atheists lately?

Wassap ?

You've been running from Christians lately?

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by JackBizzle: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Wassap ?

You've been running from Christians lately?

Sometimes, I wish you were right such that I could channel my inner STALIN and deal with you physically. angry
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by dalaman: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
JackBizzle:

Sometimes, I wish you were right such that I could channel my inner STALIN and deal with you physically. angry

Baba why you dey vex na? grin
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by JackBizzle: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
dalaman:

Baba why you dey vex na? grin

Na play ooo!
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
JackBizzle:

I'm a really really big guy . I strongly doubt you would pose any sort of threat to me . Stop bluffing !
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by JackBizzle: 3:47am On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm a really really big guy . I strongly doubt you would pose any sort of threat to me . Stop bluffing !

A fat teddy bear bragging? No fear cool

2 Likes

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:48am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by dalaman: 3:50am On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:56am On Nov 30, 2016
dalaman:

grin grin

What's the sense in what he said ? Anyway birds of the same feathers flock together . So I understand
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2016
There is no single difference !!!
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
No
Re: Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? by winner01(m): 1:20am On Mar 24, 2018
KingEbukaNaija:
There is no single difference !!!
not even 1 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Know About Unanswered Prayers / Adeboye Urges FG To Emulate Obiano’s Diversification Programme / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.